Why do you hate Michelle Obama?

Why do you hate Michelle Obama?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Curtis Lowe

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2011
She always looks pissed off. She is an angry, angry woman. I hate her.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
She always looks pissed off. She is an angry, angry woman. I hate her.
Now Curtis that is just not true. I think it is your imagination friend.

How you been ?

xx Cher xx
Curtis Lowe

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Curtis that is just not true. I think it is your imagination friend.
How you been ?
xx Cher xx
No, she's pretty angry. I saw her bitch slap that waiter last week. I half expected it but was still kinda shocked when I saw the video. I'm Okay. I'm just not sure if Michelle Obama is planning to cook and eat children. She seems awfully interested in seasoning other people's children these days.
rider

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she's pretty angry. I saw her bitch slap that waiter last week. I half expected it but was still kinda shocked when I saw the video. I'm Okay. I'm just not sure if Michelle Obama is planning to cook and eat children. She seems awfully interested in seasoning other people's children these days.
hate to chase you off, yet the country has listened to BS and hate from the likes of you long enough. Enough is Enough! hasn't got a chance of losing in 12. talk about looney, you neo-cons are complete idiots. You might think about getting educated instead of sitting back whining about blacks and jews just because they are more intelligent than you. You are sounding like your weeper of the house. hee hee! The neo=cons bombed USS Liberty and conviently used Israel as thier scapegoat and now they are scapegoating Israel again. The "9/11 Missing Links" trap..- YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch ...
Mar 8, 2009 - 10 min - Uploaded by theCharmingDeviant
called "9/11 Missing Links". The video was produced by a group of Neo-Nazi's at prothink.org , where it originated, but ... How to you like all the s**t the world is heaping upon you, it is poetic justice isn't it?
rider

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#7 Oct 26, 2011
The mystery of where Clint EastwoodÂ’s anticipated J.Edgar will premiere has been solved.

After bypassing the Venice/Telluride/Toronto festival scene, the biopic will openen the American Film Institute's annual AFI Fest. Starring Leonardo DiCaprio as FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and written by Oscar-winner Dustin Lance Black, the Warner Bros.-distributed film will debut at a gala on Nov. 3 in advance of its opening in limited theaters on November 9 and a platform release (and awards campaign) after that.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/clint-e...

“observer of one”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 26, 2011
rider wrote:
<quoted text> hate to chase you off, yet the country has listened to BS and hate from the likes of you long enough. Enough is Enough! hasn't got a chance of losing in 12. talk about looney, you neo-cons are complete idiots. You might think about getting educated instead of sitting back whining about blacks and jews just because they are more intelligent than you. You are sounding like your weeper of the house. hee hee! The neo=cons bombed USS Liberty and conviently used Israel as thier scapegoat and now they are scapegoating Israel again. The "9/11 Missing Links" trap..- YouTube
called "9/11 Missing Links". The video was produced by a group of Neo-Nazi's at prothink.org , where it originated, but ... How to you like all the s**t the world is heaping upon you, it is poetic justice isn't it?
This is the same answer I just received from "rider" on another thread. Same as other thread "offtopic" again
rider

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#9 Oct 26, 2011
lawtell native wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same answer I just received from "rider" on another thread. Same as other thread "offtopic" again
Just keep reading and learn something.
andet1987

Rio, WI

#10 Oct 26, 2011
i don't hate her, but i find her looks funny. not exactly like a clown, but in a different way.
rider

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#11 Oct 26, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
i don't hate her, but i find her looks funny. not exactly like a clown, but in a different way.
Join--- Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for American Revolution if you are not a Fascist! http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
rider

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#12 Oct 26, 2011
Bob_Loblah

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 27, 2011
28Oct11......

.....Just a week or so ago, Lovely Michelle was doing exercises on the WhiteHouse lawn.

Ps:...she was surrounded by kids.

There wasn't a white kid to be seen amongst the bunch.

Typical. Huh!!!

Wadds hup!!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Curtis Lowe

United States

#15 Oct 27, 2011
rider wrote:
<quoted text> hate to chase you off, yet the country has listened to BS and hate from the likes of you long enough. Enough is Enough! hasn't got a chance of losing in 12. talk about looney, you neo-cons are complete idiots. You might think about getting educated instead of sitting back whining about blacks and jews just because they are more intelligent than you. You are sounding like your weeper of the house. hee hee! The neo=cons bombed USS Liberty and conviently used Israel as thier scapegoat and now they are scapegoating Israel again. The "9/11 Missing Links" trap..- YouTube
I agree with you 100%. I miss George Bush too!
Bob_Loblah

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#17 Oct 31, 2011
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. I miss George Bush too!
01Nov11.....

.....God Bless President George W. Bush

.....God Bless Senator John McCain

.....God Bless Governor Sarah Palin

.....God Bless the United States of America

.....and God Bless BobLoblah

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Curtis Lowe

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2011
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/...

Ya see. Ya see? Ya see!!! Once again I am ahead of the curve.

Since: Dec 12

Tempe, AZ

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Big ass baboon..them ape arms..knuckles drag the ground..ugly ugly ugly..then she wear dat do rag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 48,169
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min WildWeirdWillie 182,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Catcher1 971,592
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min Classic 3,677
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Rosesz 646,375
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 29 min DENG 38,741
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min jbraly 105,559
More from around the web