Attitude and sickness of american wom...

Attitude and sickness of american women - revived

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jack

Peterborough, Canada

#1 Sep 11, 2009
American girls will divorce you and sue you for everything you have, and leave you with nothing. American women are feminist assholes that do not know how to take care of a man. They don’t know how to cook good food. One reason why so many americans are fat, because the women are lousy cooks and don’t know anything.

I recently married a woman from the Philippines. We been together for a long time. She is a wonderful wife, and her native food is very healthy. She dosen’t need to diet in order to look beautiful, because her native food is sufficient. The only thing American women know how to prepare is healthier burgers LOL. Too busy for anything so they try to make fast food into something healthy, like convenience food.

Sure, there are alot of nice looking American girls, but that dosen’t turn me on at all. I can just look at a beautiful horse or a well-groomed cat, it is just the same LOL. But the Asian women, especially Eastern European are the best, very beautiful women, with the good attitude along with it. They make good wifes, they are family oriented, friendly, without that western attitiude crap you see from western women. Alot of guys are looking overseas for a companion because they are sick of the bullshit from american women. AW have snotty stuck up attitudes, and that is enough to put a man in an early grave.

My filipina wife treats me with dignity, respect, and also take care of me, and because of that I also do the same for her. Respect goes both ways. AW are feminist pigs who thing men are scum of the earth. Well, you can only live up to their expectations, they think we are pigs, then we can only live up to their expectation of us and act like pigs. You go to other country and meet other women, they are so different from AW in all ways.

Men, don’t marry an american woman. Don’t do that to yourself. Keep your options open. Expand your horizons.
Just Me Wolfie

Lakewood, CA

#2 Sep 11, 2009
jack wrote:
American girls will divorce you and sue you for everything you have, and leave you with nothing. American women are feminist assholes that do not know how to take care of a man. They don’t know how to cook good food. One reason why so many americans are fat, because the women are lousy cooks and don’t know anything.
I recently married a woman from the Philippines. We been together for a long time. She is a wonderful wife, and her native food is very healthy. She dosen’t need to diet in order to look beautiful, because her native food is sufficient. The only thing American women know how to prepare is healthier burgers LOL. Too busy for anything so they try to make fast food into something healthy, like convenience food.
Sure, there are alot of nice looking American girls, but that dosen’t turn me on at all. I can just look at a beautiful horse or a well-groomed cat, it is just the same LOL. But the Asian women, especially Eastern European are the best, very beautiful women, with the good attitude along with it. They make good wifes, they are family oriented, friendly, without that western attitiude crap you see from western women. Alot of guys are looking overseas for a companion because they are sick of the bullshit from american women. AW have snotty stuck up attitudes, and that is enough to put a man in an early grave.
My filipina wife treats me with dignity, respect, and also take care of me, and because of that I also do the same for her. Respect goes both ways. AW are feminist pigs who thing men are scum of the earth. Well, you can only live up to their expectations, they think we are pigs, then we can only live up to their expectation of us and act like pigs. You go to other country and meet other women, they are so different from AW in all ways.
Men, don’t marry an american woman. Don’t do that to yourself. Keep your options open. Expand your horizons.
What is she 20? What wait until she pops out a few PUPS for you. Won't have the figure like you got now. They end up being fat too! Go look at her Mom and she YOUR FUTURE WIFE, LOL!!!!

Have a great day!

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
What is she 20? What wait until she pops out a few PUPS for you. Won't have the figure like you got now. They end up being fat too! Go look at her Mom and she YOUR FUTURE WIFE, LOL!!!!
Have a great day!
Ha ha...lol...oh Wolfie so good to see you!

This is so funny, does joe think we really have that short term of a memory as to forget all we found out about him and his er...side activities.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2009
jack wrote:
Hmmmm...this sounds awfully familiar in fact I'm sure a poster called Joe7828 said the same thing.
joe7828 wrote:
Just Me Wolfie

Lakewood, CA

#5 Sep 11, 2009
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha...lol...oh Wolfie so good to see you!
This is so funny, does joe think we really have that short term of a memory as to forget all we found out about him and his er...side activities.
Well like I always say, just look at the Mom and that is your FUTURE wife! LOL I have lots of Filipino friends and they are not SMALL gals. Let him have a few PUPS and see what he ends up with. OMG so good to see you all too! Working my bejesus off!
Billy

Reynoldsville, PA

#6 Sep 13, 2009
American women are the worst on earth!
Just Me Wolfie

Lakewood, CA

#7 Sep 13, 2009
Billy wrote:
Thanks we try out best!

“think out of the box”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2009
Billy wrote:
:) Thanks, Billy - there are some of us that try very hard!

Poor Joe, though....pathetic. This is DeviantArt Joe, right?

The one who preferred "younger" people and "liked humiliation"?
PoolShark

Carson, CA

#9 Sep 14, 2009
paintedquote wrote:
<quoted text>
:) Thanks, Billy - there are some of us that try very hard!
Poor Joe, though....pathetic. This is DeviantArt Joe, right?
The one who preferred "younger" people and "liked humiliation"?
How did this thread disappear into thin air and now it's resurrected?

“think out of the box”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Sep 15, 2009
PoolShark wrote:
<quoted text>How did this thread disappear into thin air and now it's resurrected?
:) Joe the humiliation Seeker resurected it.

I want to tell you - I saw that thread "I want to Die" and your post to Greeneyed (C) about her not staying there and I thought it was very sweet.

“my paradise”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 15, 2009
PoolShark wrote:
<quoted text>How did this thread disappear into thin air and now it's resurrected?
It's a different thread, but someone took the first post from the old one which was taken off the Top Stories Forum. I'm assuming it's Joe7828 using a new name since they are both from Canada. As we found out, he is really into being humiliated and is asking for more. I'm sure there will be people happy to oblige.
DCA

San Francisco, CA

#12 Sep 16, 2009
Oh jesus -not this crap again.

Can't you just get over it already? Move on.
PoolShark

Carson, CA

#13 Sep 16, 2009
paintedquote wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to tell you - I saw that thread "I want to Die" and your post to Greeneyed (C) about her not staying there and I thought it was very sweet.
Thanks. I was very serious when I posted that. I don't take that subject lightly.
PoolShark

Carson, CA

#14 Sep 16, 2009
paintedquote wrote:
<quoted text>
In her posts she is very open about her life. I don't think that she is very happy right now.
community idiot

Palm Bay, FL

#15 Sep 16, 2009
some of them are mothers of veterans who lost custody of their daughter
women and men in america are victims of lawyers and judges
community idiot

Palm Bay, FL

#16 Sep 16, 2009
the non islamic birth rate in the united states is at 1.9
that means there will be no more white people inthe united states within two human lifetimes probably sooner
the discussion of the traditional marriage and family are now considered a sad legacy of the past
congratulations, everyone around you are the last of their species to exist under liberty
odds are very good that you will never be great grandparents
Just Me Wolfie

Kailua, HI

#17 Sep 16, 2009
PoolShark wrote:
<quoted text>In her posts she is very open about her life. I don't think that she is very happy right now.
Hey POOL sorry lost internet for a couple of days.
PoolShark

Carson, CA

#18 Sep 16, 2009
community idiot wrote:
the non islamic birth rate in the united states is at 1.9
that means there will be no more white people inthe united states within two human lifetimes probably sooner
the discussion of the traditional marriage and family are now considered a sad legacy of the past
congratulations, everyone around you are the last of their species to exist under liberty
odds are very good that you will never be great grandparents
You picked an appropriate name.
Just Me Wolfie

Kailua, HI

#19 Sep 16, 2009
PoolShark wrote:
<quoted text>You picked an appropriate name.
LOL POOL!
PoolShark

Carson, CA

#20 Sep 16, 2009
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL POOL!
I do 3 shows nightly at the Chuckle Hut in downtown Los Angeles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Gabriel 973,667
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Phooey 653,682
Just chatt 9 min Alone 6
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min ImFree2Choose 2,567
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Thinking 63,391
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,751
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 1 hr Allauddin khan 53
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web