Some time ago, our master wanted to expand the scale to hosting world visit disciples. Initial plan of the full cost in expanding Dragon Springs would be $ 14.3 million, more than 100 people can be resident, received 100 visitors. The 17-acre main buildings including three audience halls, four dormitory accommodation areas, some Zhonggulou in Tang Dynasty style ,one 132- feet-high pagoda and one 4800 square feet greenhouse. Dragon Springs will have separate water system and one 4,000-gallon oil tank. There are 6400 feet long roads in it.
But some residents have opinions, even opposition. In fact, this plan might take some troubles to the local residents, but I can say with certainty, which will bring well-being to the town. Since our master originated Falun Gong ,the Gong always brings us good luck. I have many personal experiences. Please allow me to take you a few minutes to give an example from my own personal experience. You will understand the Master is good, Falun Gong is good.
It was one afternoon in early October, 2001, I was my great uncle guests, every things were all right, suddenly he felt chest tightness, shortness of breath, palpitation. He said he was a heart attack and would be die, my aunt hurried over and let him lie down, give him medication, but he still feels bad and dyspnea. My aunt was anxious, and wanted to send my uncle to the hospital.
I said I had a way to cure uncle's disease without to hospital. I was sitting beside uncle when him asthma better, and tell him I had a way to cure your heart attack . His eyes expressed disbelieving, and I said it was easy, you try to keep on meditation,”Falun Gong is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbea rance is good'! Your disease will be OK.
My uncle was skeptical what I said, quietly talking,”Falun Gong is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbea rance is good'.
After a while , my uncle breathed naturally, chest was not tightness, can sit up and talk to me, a smile appeared in his face, he said thank me for cure his disease, I said this was not my credit, but Falun Dafa cure your disease. If you talks about the ”Falun Gong is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbea rance is good” every day, your heart will be better and other diseases will not catch you. Dafa can guarantee you all lifetime no disease or disaster.
My uncle nodded, and since then ,he was talking about the "'Falun Gong is good ,truthfulness-Compassion-Forbe arance is good' at home every day.
After a few days, I went to see him, he was completely different person, full of energy, and seemed much younger. My aunt pleased to tell me that yesterday they went to see the doctor ,who said uncle's heart attack completely healed and need not take medicine. They sincerely wanted to thank me. I said you needn’t thank me, if you want to thank ,you may thanked the Master Li Hongzhi, whose fulun dafa cured your disease!