Does anyone know anything about the judicial system in weakly co.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

blue eyes

Jackson, TN

#1 Jan 29, 2013
i will not say no names but i feel like i am getting a raw deal. just because my ex has parents that has money to throw around w/ no concern cause to them money is the only way to buy ones love! but i am a good mother and had full custody of my child after almost having him and raising him practically on my own for 9 yrs, they strip the child from my home and the only reasons they gave me for taking him away from me, my family, and his 5 yr old brother that he is very fond of and plus my child had already said numerous times that he didn't want to move and wanted to stay where he was, but yet because his family has more money and are themselves county effectual in that county that we had to get divorced in even though me and my son had not lived in that county for 8 yrs and knows all the judges, cops, and pretty much every important official in that county. And because while i was raising our child for 2 yrs while he was out running around on me the judge at first gave me custody then after about 8 yrs my ex decided s to take me back to court and the judge decided s to give him custody of my son just because he is remarried, is buying a house, and makes more money then i do. Also because i have health problems that keeps me from working, but i am far from lazy i take care of both of my children and they want or need for nothing. and another reason why was even though I'm single and been divorced for several years apparently I'm not supposed to date, because i had a profile up on a dating web site, i never once when i met someone off of there took my children around that person until i knew it would be something possibly long term. so how could they use that against someone i didn't know it was illegal to date if your a single mom! and first off when i talked to anyone i always told them that upfront and that my kids are my #1 priority and that would never change!!! i have always made a way by the grace of god to always be able to provide for them even though one of their father decided as soon as we split to always gripped all the time about paying me child support (barely a little over 200 a month) and for 8 yrs i never asked him for a extra dime. i was always nice to him and gave him extra days to spend with our child i also help wiggle around my scedule to fit his scedule in the summer and other school breaks that they had so he would always have the chance if he wanted it to spend time with him, because i felt bad that he only got to see him for 4 days a month and now that he has him he won't even give me the same curdicy cause he didn't think he should have to give me anything that i should support him and raise him on my own and he would do things for him when he had him, but now that he has him and knowing i can't work and am trying to get my disability he is trying to force me to pay him child support (money i don't have!), which i think is ridiculous, then my other's son's dad barely has anything to do with him at all and i am lucky when i do get child support from him. I just think that it is very barbaric to take a child that he loves being with his mom cause she spends time with him and loves on him as much as possible because they are only young once. i just don't think its right for a judge to give a child to another parent solely because of money and what power their parents have in that county, am i right or am i wrong if i am please someone let me know and if you know of anyway to help me to try to get my baby back as soon as possible I'd really appreciate it, my kids are my life and with out them i feel like a piece of my heart has been ripped out. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 586,340
Seized Assets Auctioneers Biography 29 min Seized Assets Auc... 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min RainbowLength 831,312
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Porkpie Hat 270,848
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 1 hr arachno 95
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr pusherman_ 2,327
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr haryanawala 38
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Tony17 99,364
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr Neelakaran 6,452
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Paul Porter1 442,990
More from around the web