Prove there isn't a God

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#2 Aug 28, 2013
jp services wrote:
It doesn't matter what ?I? believe ...
It's what you believe...
Of course it matters what you believe as our beliefs inform our actions. If you believe in God, say so. If you say so then you must prove that your belief is true, or simply say "I don't really know if its true it just feels good to believe. At least thats honest.
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#3 Aug 28, 2013
jp services wrote:
It doesn't matter what ?I? believe ...
It's what you believe...
Your post is entitled "Prove there isn't a God" its not a veer intelligent post as the burden of proof is ALWAYS on the person making a positive claim. How would you respond to a post that said "Prove there isn't the Fish God's from Neptune?" Would seem like of stupid right? Same thing with this post....stupid!!!
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#5 Aug 28, 2013
jp services wrote:
first off what I believe isn't stupid...
as for fish...lets go fishing and after that you'll see my god!
To believe in something without evidence is indeed stupid. You appear to be quite insane, what does going fishing nave to do with God? Am I dealing with a mentally retard person here? If so let me know and I'll delete this post. Thanks
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#6 Aug 29, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>To believe in something without evidence is indeed stupid. You appear to be quite insane, what does going fishing nave to do with God? Am I dealing with a mentally retard person here? If so let me know and I'll delete this post. Thanks
Post DELETED!!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Prove that proof exists! I'm a child of the 70s, and I grew up sitting in the circle in Eric Foreman's basement (That 70s Show reference) so I know that we may all not really exist, we're all just part of some other being's dreamworld and when it awakens, we will all wink out just like the people and things in our dreams!
What is matter? Never mind.
What is mind? Doesn't matter!
Now leave me alone, so I can sit and watch all the pretty colors...
xianity is EVIL

Tecumseh, Canada

#8 Aug 29, 2013
prove there isnt a god?

god is alegedly EveryWhere,so if isnt right here it doesnt exist,,

belief in god makes people stupid,evil and irational and uneducated,like many xians here prove every day with their evolution denial..
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Aug 29, 2013
Weird thread title I would have to agree. The burden of proof lies on those who believe in a god not the other way around.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#11 Aug 30, 2013
I cant think of an answer to that.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#13 Aug 30, 2013
jp services wrote:
does the question need to be rephrased?
That might help.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#14 Aug 30, 2013
Because we have the power to create, then that means a higher being has created us. If building a skyscapper is complex, then image how even more complex it is to create a brain.

There's your proof.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#15 Aug 30, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Because we have the power to create, then that means a higher being has created us. If building a skyscapper is complex, then image how even more complex it is to create a brain.
There's your proof.
Then WHO created God?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#17 Aug 30, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Then WHO created God?
What makes you think God was created?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#19 Aug 31, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think God was created?
I figure he got there somehow. What is that "somehow".
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#20 Aug 31, 2013
jp services wrote:
God has no need to have been created, since He exists either outside time (where cause and effect do not operate) or within multiple dimensions of time (such that there is no beginning of God's plane of time). Hence God is eternal, having never been created. Although it is possible that the universe itself is eternal, eliminating the need for its creation, observational evidence contradicts this hypothesis, since the universe began to exist a finite ~13.8 billion years ago. The only possible escape for the atheist is the invention of a kind of super universe, which can never be confirmed experimentally (hence it is metaphysical in nature, and not scientific)
I would have to agree. I believe in God but thought I'd bring it up anyway.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 1, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Post DELETED!!
you should be deleted from the face of earth. God created earth for you to live harmoniously with others. yet you question the existence of God ?

God exists. anyone who questions the presence of God is spelled:

I D I O T
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#22 Sep 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be deleted from the face of earth. God created earth for you to live harmoniously with others. yet you question the existence of God ?
God exists. anyone who questions the presence of God is spelled:
I D I O T
I've seen this guy post in another thread where people are talking about miracles. He doesnt believe any miracle mentioned is proof God exists. I think he's come here with a bias toward not believing.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 1, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen this guy post in another thread where people are talking about miracles. He doesnt believe any miracle mentioned is proof God exists. I think he's come here with a bias toward not believing.
yes, and he calls others delusional just because they believe in God. he thinks miracles are not proof of God's existence. well, it is his right.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#25 Sep 4, 2013
Who can prove there isnt a god? Atheists have tried to no avail. If anyone can do it they can but they havent...so the debate continues.

I dont see how can anyone can.

Can anyone here give it a try?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#26 Sep 7, 2013
Atheists KNOW that God is REAL, but they try to convince themselves, and others, that He's NOT because they're 'running' from the Holy Spirit and His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Just keepin' it REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Good-Evil 793,749
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Epiphany2 607,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min MUQ2 267,309
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 16 min MUQ2 38,053
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 33 min Sridhar b 1,304
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min Just Think 120,625
no strings sex in margate (Nov '10) 40 min Dave hernebay 50
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 567,383
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,429
More from around the web