Favorite Saying or Expression

opistoglyph

Since: Sep 07

Hannacroix, NY

#898 Oct 22, 2007
The first ones I saw were called Tassaways, in the 70's. The salesman's like "brand new thing, never been done, safer...". My Dad looked, said, "I sold them in my Fishkill store after the War." Can't remember the name of the older ones.We never sold a one, company folded. Toxic shock was very common back then. In the IUD's too.

Whatever happened to The Sponge? Did it ever make a comeback. Seinfeld. "Hmm, is he spongeworthy?"

opistoglyph

Hannacroix, NY

#899 Oct 22, 2007
Whatever happened to good nature programming?XXYOUTUBE-sHzdsFiB bFcXX

“Bow Chika Wow Wow!”

Since: Feb 07

So Cal, O.C.

#900 Oct 22, 2007
"I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit." There. I've never been relaxed enough around anyone to say that!

Sorry, I just saw The Jerk over the weekend! ;)

opistoglyph

Hannacroix, NY

#901 Oct 22, 2007
I swear, I must have 20 windows open, I'm on the wrong one again, sorry folks....It's Marilyn's avatar distracting me...

Since: Aug 07

Worcester, MA

#902 Oct 22, 2007
the heat is on

Location hidden

#903 Oct 22, 2007
opistoglyph wrote:
The first ones I saw were called Tassaways, in the 70's. The salesman's like "brand new thing, never been done, safer...". My Dad looked, said, "I sold them in my Fishkill store after the War." Can't remember the name of the older ones.We never sold a one, company folded. Toxic shock was very common back then. In the IUD's too.
Whatever happened to The Sponge? Did it ever make a comeback. Seinfeld. "Hmm, is he spongeworthy?"
The Tassaway was the first disposal one came out 1971 and the one that I first discovered because it made it to store shelves. The business went under immediately but not because the product wasn't wanted but because they were accused of stock fraud immediately, nothing ever proved but it destroyed them and I believe with all my heart it was the powerful paper companies behind it. There has never been a single case of toxic shock associated with any of the cups.

I do some research for an online museum. Yes, the sponges are back, and so are menstrual sponges that started commercially in the 1930's but have been used for centuries.

Did you know egyptians used crocodile dung for birth control? Since you are into those (Ewwww) reptiles.
KOTEX-TEXACO

Princeton, WV

#904 Oct 22, 2007
Why did'nt I think of that'n..?? I know why.. I am just now getting the damn tonsil thingy OPIS wrote.... and he wrote it ten daze ago... DUH,, While in a daze.....WHEW!

Marilynn,
I am glad you did'nt capitalize KERMIT/CRUM AREA..Just the two together are funny..sounds like a puppet on FrAGGLE ROCK..........

Sorry it was your 'late' husband.... All the good'ns are down here hidden amongst the GIN-SENG.......the small tree of life.... if any woman gets wind of this, they will all be goin down here......did I just say, "Women will be going down here?" ooooh....

SOrry about yur loss...Wuz he a coal miner? from MATEWAN? I tend to get a li'l silly this time o the night...my heart goes out to you..

COAL MINERS GO DEEP........Like Johnny Reep..... G'nite sweets..........Blessings 2 ya.

opistoglyph

Hannacroix, NY

#905 Oct 22, 2007
"You see, you just strain the Sterno through some bread, and it makes it okay to drink!" (said by half a generation of blind, dead, and /or liver damaged people)
KNOT- ENUFF- WINDUHS

Princeton, WV

#906 Oct 22, 2007
Open ....(opis.)... windows are good when one is passing gasss.
shout shout let it all out....
These are the things you can do without....
hehe
DUH-END

opistoglyph

Hannacroix, NY

#907 Oct 22, 2007
Marilyn -MW wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tassaway was the first disposal one came out 1971 and the one that I first discovered because it made it to store shelves. The business went under immediately but not because the product wasn't wanted but because they were accused of stock fraud immediately, nothing ever proved but it destroyed them and I believe with all my heart it was the powerful paper companies behind it. There has never been a single case of toxic shock associated with any of the cups.
I do some research for an online museum. Yes, the sponges are back, and so are menstrual sponges that started commercially in the 1930's but have been used for centuries.
Did you know egyptians used crocodile dung for birth control? Since you are into those (Ewwww) reptiles.
I promise you, if you rub crocodile dung on yourself, you will never become impregnated. Because no one will have sex with you. If you fell in some, however, I would gently clean it off for you.It's what I doo.

"Wet behind the ears."

Since: Oct 07

Placentia, CA

#908 Oct 22, 2007
"Prove Me Wrong".......

opistoglyph

Hannacroix, NY

#909 Oct 22, 2007
Calibeachbum wrote:
"I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit." There. I've never been relaxed enough around anyone to say that!
Sorry, I just saw The Jerk over the weekend! ;)
Weren't we talking about that on the superfecundity thread with tbt? Funny movie!

Location hidden

#910 Oct 22, 2007
I swear Opistoglyph you must keep missing some of my posts because you don't respond to some that I think you will react to like. Go back up the threads a little further when you hit post.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow!”

So Cal, O.C.

#911 Oct 22, 2007
opistoglyph wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't we talking about that on the superfecundity thread with tbt? Funny movie!
He's so stupid, how can you not laugh? He's one of ours you know, born and raised in O.C., I love his movies =)
DUH-KAAZ-MOE

Princeton, WV

#912 Oct 22, 2007
Ya'll jest gotta forgive me but I just realized sumpin......

WORD... APHRODISIAC...

AFRO-Hmnn
Dizzy---Hnnn
act---duh...

GIN_SENG is an 'AFRO DIZZY ACT'...

would this accout for sex on the brain.?? Pubic hair off top of the head....OMG..... OK .. drive the nails and crucify me..... just funnin everybody......just funnin... I AM NOT RACIAL! I don't like anybody! not even my reflektion..... hehe (I eat my own) OMG... G'nite.....Remember who you are talking to.. "a blonde headed-jewish-afro-Amurican INJUN...." O M G.. forgive me .. I jest hadda...... hahahahha
DUH-KAAZ-MOE

Princeton, WV

#913 Oct 22, 2007
Jerry Springer rejekt.. and Harpo's commercials...

GEEZ-US..........ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW IS ACTUALLY BLACK WHEN WELL BLENDED.........think about that'n....

opistoglyph

Hannacroix, NY

#914 Oct 22, 2007
Marilyn -MW wrote:
I swear Opistoglyph you must keep missing some of my posts because you don't respond to some that I think you will react to like. Go back up the threads a little further when you hit post.
Sorry, my daughter had a bad dream so I've been calming her down, going to lay in her room for awhile, but I store it up. You've been very open tonight. Case I don't get back before you go to bed, something for ya, always loved this one. How phsychic is he? Why he's so psychic...XXYOUTUBE-2M9HrFCVlW gXX

Gig Harbor, WA

#915 Oct 22, 2007
Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.
Daniel

AOL

#916 Oct 22, 2007
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much space!

“Bow Chika Wow Wow!”

So Cal, O.C.

#917 Oct 22, 2007
opistoglyph wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, my daughter had a bad dream so I've been calming her down, going to lay in her room for awhile, but I store it up. You've been very open tonight. Case I don't get back before you go to bed, something for ya, always loved this one. How phsychic is he? Why he's so psychic...http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=2M9HrFCVlWgXX
I hope she's allright OP, I remember those days. If I don't see you I hope you have a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 1 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 2 hr reparations 42
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Alt Right Lies 2,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Phooey 678,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr ROCCO 118,964
Canned pet food contains parasites 5 hr Purina Is Evil 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr _KENTUCKY 982,135
More from around the web