to all the white teenage boys: would you date a mixed girl?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 10

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 15, 2010
i am 1/4 black,1/8 phillipino,1/8 french,and 1/2 spanish and im a brown girl. im am madly in love with white boys and i cant find any that like me. i love to date at least one and i cant find ANY here in arizona. im going to be 16 on january 31st and i hope i will find a good white guy who will treat me rite and love me always. im looking for a guy that will be in it for the long run. i dont plan on being with a swinger so im going to post this so i can find a sweet boy. the reason why i say i want "white guys" is because im not attracted to my own skin tone i dont date anyone darker than me and im not trying to be racist or affend anyone.
thank you

PS. no rude comments please

Since: Nov 10

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 16, 2010
How ill you know until you walk up to him and try to know if he would? You dont have to ask him straight away. White guys could answer this question but They're not "HIM".
hi iam jeffery

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Dec 17, 2010
anarchy131 wrote:
i am 1/4 black,1/8 phillipino,1/8 french,and 1/2 spanish and im a brown girl. im am madly in love with white boys and i cant find any that like me. i love to date at least one and i cant find ANY here in arizona. im going to be 16 on january 31st and i hope i will find a good white guy who will treat me rite and love me always. im looking for a guy that will be in it for the long run. i dont plan on being with a swinger so im going to post this so i can find a sweet boy. the reason why i say i want "white guys" is because im not attracted to my own skin tone i dont date anyone darker than me and im not trying to be racist or affend anyone.
thank you
if i was your age i would like to date you ... but i am 49 so would have to wait it 20 , anyway you would end up taking care of me in my old age
Larry

Helena, MT

#4 Dec 17, 2010
anarchy131 wrote:
thank you
Dont rush things, enjoy your youth. it'll happen when it happens in the meantime dont fret and enjoy your friends and family.

Since: Dec 10

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jan 1, 2011
thanks for the advice larry :)
MEE

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
well.. im a girl and sorry to say, but by the looks of your picture..your ugly. Why would any guy want you ? ESPECIALLY white?!... im mixed and totally into white guys, but IM sttractive (;
I am Me

Sun City, AZ

#7 Jul 16, 2013
I am white and black (more white then black) and I am also attracted to white boys. I want one where he is himself not a gangster white boy. Anyways a lot of people don't see me as a typical black girl, I have long hair greenish brownish eyes and I'm not dark at all I'm mixed, but only black boys seem attracted to me. But some white boys have asked me out but they were acting like they were black because I'm mixed
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 16, 2013
I am Me wrote:
I am white and black (more white then black) and I am also attracted to white boys. I want one where he is himself not a gangster white boy. Anyways a lot of people don't see me as a typical black girl, I have long hair greenish brownish eyes and I'm not dark at all I'm mixed, but only black boys seem attracted to me. But some white boys have asked me out but they were acting like they were black because I'm mixed
WHY dig up this old thread that died last October? Got nothing better to do?
Belinda

Searcy, AR

#9 Jul 16, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY dig up this old thread that died last October? Got nothing better to do?
So why are you commenting - got nothing better to do?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#10 Jul 16, 2013
Belinda wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you commenting - got nothing better to do?
Smart mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,282
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min ChristineM 228,516
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Clearwater 174,180
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 28 min Johnny 3,346
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 40 min Stiff N clean 260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min AussieBobby 260,119
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 601,380
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KayMarie 544,818

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE