Aldape Sprinkler Service Landscape & ...

Aldape Sprinkler Service Landscape & More is Great

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Sep 13

Boise, ID

#1 Sep 27, 2013
Mike strives to do his absolute best for you. He obtains the best materials, offers great suggestions, and really works hard to ensure you are happy. I had several companies bid for the job (stone patio with a pergola, built in grill, fire pit, landscape clean up). The prices varied so much, it was hard to pick one and know if it was the right thing to do. I am so happy I picked Aldape Sprinkler Service, Landscape & More. They were not the cheapest - but I do think they were the best choice for high quality work.
Tammy S

Boise, ID

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Agreed! Mike at Aldape Sprinklers always does a great job for us.
BSU Dude

Boise, ID

#3 Oct 25, 2013
My Review:

Reliable and honest company. I have had Aldape Sprinklers Blowout our sprinkler system for about 6 years. They show up when they, say they will. They do their job. And they make my life worry free.
Combover

Boise, ID

#4 Nov 7, 2013
BSU Dude wrote:
My Review:
Reliable and honest company. I have had Aldape Sprinklers Blowout our sprinkler system for about 6 years. They show up when they, say they will. They do their job. And they make my life worry free.
ditto that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min waaasssuuup 3,924
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min who 177,889
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 879,932
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 10 min dheka 64
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 603,324
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 28 min sangili karuppan 7,638
contagion what ails the system (Oct '08) 32 min uttam hathi 748
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 hr janeebee 8,249
More from around the web