Is The Roman Catholic Church the Anti...

Is The Roman Catholic Church the Anti Christ?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 10, 2013
lol

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 10, 2013
jp services wrote:
read your bible and Do the math
Jesus is dead.

Christ is pretend.

Half of the texts attributed to Paul in the NT are genuine, the rest are 2nd century pseudographs. All the other texts of the NT are pseudographs or anonymous texts later falsely attributed, save possibly Revelation, provided John of Patmos was not trying to pass himself off as the Apostle.

Doing the math, I got zilch.

You?
how g

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Feb 20, 2015
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is dead.
Christ is pretend.
Half of the texts attributed to Paul in the NT are genuine, the rest are 2nd century pseudographs. All the other texts of the NT are pseudographs or anonymous texts later falsely attributed, save possibly Revelation, provided John of Patmos was not trying to pass himself off as the Apostle.
Doing the math, I got zilch.
You?
Jesus rose from the dead came out of tomb !! Rose up into GLORY and now sits at the right of God ?? Those that BELIEVE will RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE those who choose not too are CONDEMNED ALREADY : HELLBOUND !! You can choose LIFE OR death ?? Jesus or satan ?? Only one way out !! Thru Christ.!! The FOOL SAYS in his heart TGERE is no God ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 36,826
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min LAWEST100 640,855
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min The Hangman 969,756
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min RevelationInPlain... 618,243
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Too Fine 104,532
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 55 min saleemo 43
web advertising 1 hr daly2000 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 280,830
More from around the web