First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sonia30

United States

#23 Oct 19, 2011
I'm a BBW very sexy (30 something) an is located in Maryland an seeking for a ANR , long term have been in one long term dry nursing at this time , but looking to have more than drops....I'm looking for a w/male or w/female to assist bring in my milk (36-60yr) Please contact at mistresspink30@yahoo.com----- if this something U want to try Do Not Contact Me , Thanks in Advance.
gath

Durban, South Africa

#25 Jan 8, 2012
BBW4ANR wrote:
wanting to find the right white man to suckle me and bring my milk in. Looking for a long term relationship.
hi I am a white man looking to suckle from you I am in durban
bbw4anr

Pleasanton, CA

#26 Jan 8, 2012
gath wrote:
<quoted text> hi I am a white man looking to suckle from you I am in durban
you are indeed a great distance from me . I am in the usa
patrick

Albany, GA

#28 Feb 20, 2012
Mamamilk wrote:
I live in Georgia USA. I would love to get involved in an anr with a white man. I am a bbw woman of color. I have enjoyed adult nursing for sometime. I would like to establish a relationship with a guy so that we can take it to the next level. love to talk to you.
im very interested. Have been looking for years for an anr relationship with a black lady. My address is retsinpat2010@yahoo.com
allan

Johannesburg, South Africa

#31 Oct 25, 2013
hey am in southafrica johannesburg ,and would love to enjoy any black or white woman coming this side for holiday or any one presently here,i need a long term relation am willing to locate to any country you are ,my number is +27848701974 0r write to me kasomafred@live.com
Herschel

York, SC

#32 Dec 14, 2013
Would love to talk with any woman about brestfeeding
Herschel

York, SC

#33 Dec 14, 2013
Would love to talk with any women about brestfeeding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Double Fine 828,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Robert F 584,339
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Elliott and Associates: Counseling voor alle ge... 1 hr jervsc0ut 5
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr Demi lovato 1,916
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,331
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 270,672
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr par five 3,540
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 611,869
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr HipGnosis 442,875
More from around the web