black white adult breastfeeding marriage!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“WHT SUCKLER 4 BLK ADULT NURSE”

Since: May 07

zagreb,croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Black laclover/preggo lover,xciting wm,47yo,from Europe seeks gentle,educated,and spirited re-locateable black lady with regular milk supply FOR ADULT BREASTFEEDING MARRIAGE:black lady WITH EXPERIENCE IN ABR LIFESTYLE who enjoys breastfeeding adult white men,and creative breast play most welcome!
E-MAIL: srugole@globalnet.hr

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

try abfsingles.com there is a lady from croatia on there, but she isn't black. Good luck!

Since: Jun 10

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Why do people look at breast fedding as something bad. I find it very enjoying and healthy. Just like to meet people in maryland
ebony nurses wanted

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

thank you about the info! I am looking for experienced ebony nurses in USA with experience in nursing adult males.
srugole@globalnet.hr
Mamamilk

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I live in Georgia USA. I would love to get involved in an anr with a white man. I am a bbw woman of color. I have enjoyed adult nursing for sometime. I would like to establish a relationship with a guy so that we can take it to the next level. love to talk to you.
white male 4 abr

Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

white male,49yo,from Europe, looking for long term tender loving adult breastfeeding relationship with black bbw woman. I can relocate,travel,or accomodate in Europe.
I am mature,serious minded, and love to nurse milk from black woman
please contact me with confidence on my e-mail:
tajnaveza@rocketmail.com
yahoo id: tajnaveza
Alexis Chin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

This is FANTASTIC!!!
35 year old professional black woman, based in London UK, looking to produce milk...
VERY busty, that people usually think I am breastfeeding. I have even been approached to wet nurse and now want to produce milk.
If you are interested in helping me by meeting for private and strictly confidential breast massage and nipple sucking sessions, please email me: chinanoir@rocketmail.com
Akhtar

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Very well
BBW4ANR

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

wanting to find the right white man to suckle me and bring my milk in. Looking for a long term relationship.
white male in europe

Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

White male from Europe,49yo,seeking very busty black lactating woman (all ages 21+), who can travel to Europe,or re-locate to establish long term loving adult breastfeeding relationship. Only for black women who enjoy adult nursing,creative breastplay,nipple sucking sessions.
e-mail me at:
srugole@globalnet.hr
sam

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

im male 25 in london uk,
any women who would like to have their boobs sucked i will be happy to,.
sam86521@yahoo.co.uk
Maryland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Hey to all I'm located in Maryland looking to have a long tern ANR with a white male . I'm a Bust BBW. Very down to earth female, I keep my appearance Fabulous ......
CuriousAboutANR

Severn, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

Mel755 wrote:
Why do people look at breast fedding as something bad. I find it very enjoying and healthy. Just like to meet people in maryland
I am new to ANR and am not currently lactatin. Do you have any experience with re-lactating an older woman -age 54? I believe that this would require an incredible commitment. Do you think you have the experience and patience? I live in Hanover,MD
miticia

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

I am a black woman in California who would love to regularly nurse the right white male discretly.(age 28-50) Not sure how to get started or if its safe or not. I get turned on by it but do not want to have sex only nurse.
RedsWolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

This is a great string of wants and needs!
I am suprised that So Few of the Abraham Community ate in here.
This "discussion" starts back in 2009. And I see reposts from the same guy in Europe.

I am a Black Male that is currently in an ABF Relationship with a White Lady.

Glad to see you all.

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Gloop?
Kelly

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

I think this is an important part of bonding in a marraige. I plan to do this regularly with my husband. He will love it.
brent

Margate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

my white wife in uk who has excess milk and big white milky boobs wants to wants to nurse a few black guys . drop a line to brend20@gmx.com
booshoo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

brent wrote:
my white wife in uk who has excess milk and big white milky boobs wants to wants to nurse a few black guys . drop a line to brend20@gmx.com
You allow this? Will you be watching?
sonia30

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Mel755 wrote:
there is nothing wrong as long as you agree ! Why do people drink milk fRom a cow !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Stephania 599,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 732,368
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 4,307
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 257,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min CunningLinguist 226,126
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 94,595
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Gray 117,936
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Seraphima 538,555
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Strength and Honor 173,251

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••