Women serving on the front lines

Women serving on the front lines

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Did you see the news report saying the ban on women serving in combat has been lifted?

All I can say is Leon Panetta is playing both sides of the fence by saying exclusions can be made. Exclusions? In other words women will be banned, er uh "excluded".

Here's a news report on this if you haven't heard:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/u-s-worl...

The question is why say the ban has been lifted just to turn around and say "exclusions will be made"? Someone is making a political move here for whatever reason. Game playing.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#3 Jan 24, 2013
JFK II: the Bush Connection | Watch Free Documentary Onlinetopdocumentaryfilms.com/jfk-ii-the-bush... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Step by step, this movie proves that JFK's assassination was perpetrated by forces within our own government. The author of this documentary takes it even.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5 Feb 7, 2013
Were you watching the reports on this? What do you think? Is THAT really "letting women on the front lines"? Doesnt sound like it to me.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Women will still be out of those jobs so I wonder what the political reason was for their coming out with this so-called "news report".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Ink 600,187
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Dave Nelson 865,957
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Great Day of Arma... 40,906
INDONESIA VS MALAYSIA and KRISTEN VS ISLAM (Oct '11) 21 min matacino 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Insults Are Easier 272,447
After The Love Is Gone 32 min Crunchtime 3
The Christian Atheist debate 45 min Truthiness 2,092
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web