white trash

Perth, Australia

#1 Aug 27, 2012
why do you think we do what we do. its called freedom of speech ,with out that we go bacwards in life
who

Bracknell, UK

#2 Aug 27, 2012
white trash

Perth, Australia

#5 Aug 28, 2012
thats funny I think we all should get together all skinheads. and get rid of blacks
pop

Perth, Australia

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Do Not Hate Debaate wrote:
Losers talk to themselves, in broken English yet, with absurd proxies.
go get your independance because you havent got it. you haven't even go freedom of speech .now thats saying something
PerthSkinhead

Narara, Australia

#9 Aug 31, 2012
Any white folk looking to meet up with some perth skinheads can contact them via Perth_Skins@live.com

Since: Aug 12

Aberystwyth, UK

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Where is the logic behind white supremacism? You far-right extremists often rant on that freedom of speech grants you the right to express these views, that may be. However I never here a good case for why anyone should agree with you instead of just looking down at you racists as the scum of our society. Can you help me out with this?
Kelley

Garden Grove, CA

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Sorry I missed most of that. Im black and out of work. just filling my time getting my knob polished by rich white women.
lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#12 Sep 1, 2012
Kelley wrote:
Sorry I missed most of that. Im black and out of work. just filling my time getting my knob polished by rich white women.
yep thats my mother
GERMANY NEED TO WAKE UP

Podgorica, Montenegro

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Glendower wrote:
Where is the logic behind white supremacism? You far-right extremists often rant on that freedom of speech grants you the right to express these views, that may be. However I never here a good case for why anyone should agree with you instead of just looking down at you racists as the scum of our society. Can you help me out with this?
Where is logic behind Anti White hate.
You Marxist extremists often rant of Blame Whitey because you hate White people and are jelous of them and want to exterminate them.

However I never here a good case for why anyone should agree with you third world scum.
Africa for Africans
Asia for Asians
White nations for everybody.

Stop,it is White genocide.
I an German, and our Governmant is very Anti White..
Anti racism is code for Anti White.

Protect your self Gmeran people and FIGHT for your survival against Anti White Manrxist Media
Perth Skin

Adelaide, Australia

#15 Sep 4, 2012
Anyone wanting to meet up with some skinheads in Perth can get in contact with them via Perth_skins@live.com
calllallaw

Runnemede, NJ

#16 Oct 22, 2012
If I date a white woman I will have her make an pure white kid with one of my white friends to appease the amount of pure whites there can be..
calllallaw

Runnemede, NJ

#17 Oct 22, 2012
nobody is anti white you are mentally retarded..

Eminem and paul wall have pure white kids and are in the black culture..

you are so dumb..

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#18 Oct 22, 2012
Perth Skin wrote:
Anyone wanting to meet up with some skinheads in Perth can get in contact with them via Perth_skins@live.com
still no takers for your invite hunh?

Maybe God is trying to tell you something.

One white aus

Perth, Australia

#19 Jun 24, 2013
Do white power groups have meetings and stuff in perth ? If so I would like to meet fellow like minded ppl, I am a lone skinhead watching australia burn from all these imigrants ruin our country I want to join like minded ppl and get the msg accross

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#20 Jun 24, 2013
One white aus wrote:
Do white power groups have meetings and stuff in perth ? If so I would like to meet fellow like minded ppl, I am a lone skinhead watching australia burn from all these imigrants ruin our country I want to join like minded ppl and get the msg accross
DOOFUS Alert. How did your family get to Australia?

Immigrant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Catholic Girl 568,466
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 796,335
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Charlie Sheen 267,554
masterbation 23 min Clarence688 6
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 32 min Clarence688 7
Congress clears way for second half of bailout (Jan '09) 33 min swedenforever 3
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 38 min okimar 53,285
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 607,246
Scientific proof for God's existence 10 hr Make World peace ... 617
More from around the web