No one Loves black women

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“God and Love”

Since: Aug 09

haiti

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Why do people assume that since some black men like dating outside our race that it's instantly the black woman fault.

and what I've been seeing a lot lately is people saying that no one love black women, I don't understand why they care who loves me or not.

I have even heard that Black me don't want their own race so that women "chase" after other races that don't want them either.

Lets not speak for everyone
There are different race of men and women who date outside there own race besides black men(they were not the first or only race to do so)

so why is it exploited more than others?
avm

Midlothian, VA

#2 Aug 23, 2009
yea i cant find a BF AT ALL and im starting to think that its bc im dark skinned:(

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#4 Aug 25, 2009
luv_goes_uh_long_way wrote:
Why do people assume that since some black men like dating outside our race that it's instantly the black woman fault.
and what I've been seeing a lot lately is people saying that no one love black women, I don't understand why they care who loves me or not.
I have even heard that Black me don't want their own race so that women "chase" after other races that don't want them either.
Lets not speak for everyone
There are different race of men and women who date outside there own race besides black men(they were not the first or only race to do so)
so why is it exploited more than others?
I love black women! They have a unique beauty all their own. I love their hair,their bodies,and the way they carry themselves.It doesn't matter what other people think. I love my black queens! I wouldn't have it any other way. There many black men that love black women. Don't believe the hype!

“God and Love”

Since: Aug 09

haiti

#5 Aug 25, 2009
KING JABBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
I love black women! They have a unique beauty all their own. I love their hair,their bodies,and the way they carry themselves.It doesn't matter what other people think. I love my black queens! I wouldn't have it any other way. There many black men that love black women. Don't believe the hype!
a lot of people do believe the "hype" though
it's sad that they do

Since: Aug 09

New Haven, CT

#6 Aug 25, 2009
Love should never include color of skin or creed. Period. When we all realize that since we can remember (beginning of earth) racism has NEVER worked. No matter the dominate race. Women are always beautiful, and that reason gos directly into skin. We have these delicate features, and color just makes us different. I am scottish. Red hair, blue eyes, fair skin (no freckles thank god, lol) but i am so grateful to be a woman. My best friend is Jamacian. She is tall, dark, with beautiful brown eyes. My son is scottish and spanish. So is my daughter, and she is beautiful with dark skin, blue eyes, and black hair. Color is not and should never have been what makes you beautiful. It just is, in all of us...no matter what!

“The King is Back!”

Since: Apr 09

San Diego,California

#8 Aug 25, 2009
luv_goes_uh_long_way wrote:
<quoted text>
a lot of people do believe the "hype" though
it's sad that they do
The ones that do are ignorant to the truth. We're not all like that. They are a small minority.
Doctor pepper

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2009
luv_goes_uh_long_way wrote:
Why do people assume that since some black men like dating outside our race that it's instantly the black woman fault.
and what I've been seeing a lot lately is people saying that no one love black women, I don't understand why they care who loves me or not.
I have even heard that Black me don't want their own race so that women "chase" after other races that don't want them either.
Lets not speak for everyone
There are different race of men and women who date outside there own race besides black men(they were not the first or only race to do so)
so why is it exploited more than others?
I love black women but then again, all booty is good! if find that if you turn any woman upside down they are all pink inside down there! ha! ha! black women got that throw back action where the white girls are masters of the head! I think that all women have their own speciality and should be given their just due! How about you baby, what is your speciality?
Kira

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2009
Because I'm black and at first people assume I'm ghetto, loud, or uneducated, which is not the case. If black women want these stereotypes to stop, then we should prove how strong, intelligent, and elegant we can be. Also, the media doesn't always help sometimes. In order to prove others wrong, we have show that we have much to offer, not only to ourselves, but to our families, friends, and to society and we are capable of handling ourselevs.
avm

Midlothian, VA

#13 Aug 26, 2009
why dont we all turn into "scene girls".. what will they say then....
avm

Midlothian, VA

#15 Aug 26, 2009
oops here: http://api.ning.com/files/BgimGq9dUZXqWlMsGCH... *If9TnNA8ZofH6k0mnwg-0JbE1lZCS xI9rNsW0JYpzHdA7F-Ouh08Nn3OAEv V/AfricanEmoSceneGirlHair26.jp g

^ black scene girl^
avm

Midlothian, VA

#16 Aug 26, 2009
why does it keep doing that $hit
??????????
okay here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#18 Aug 27, 2009
luv_goes_uh_long_way wrote:
Why do people assume that since some black men like dating outside our race that it's instantly the black woman fault.
and what I've been seeing a lot lately is people saying that no one love black women, I don't understand why they care who loves me or not.
I have even heard that Black me don't want their own race so that women "chase" after other races that don't want them either.
Lets not speak for everyone
There are different race of men and women who date outside there own race besides black men(they were not the first or only race to do so)
so why is it exploited more than others?
When you say "outside our race" you are part of the problem.

Stop putting race first in your mind and see them as just other people.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2010
Its really ALL just hype. The black men who bash black women on these forums are actually the minority. I really don't understand why people are so fascinated with our relationships. Its a mystery.

As far as statistics are concerned:
http://community.essence.com/forum/topics/tru...

Still, even I don't trust statistics anymore. The media uses them disparagingly. There is never positive feedback. You have to do your own research. I think it is best to look around you. I see a lot of traditional AA families. It seems to be the younger generations that are straying. I really don't approve of MY generation, the Echo Boomers. I wish we could go back to a time where we were proud, industrious people. Striving to build our own empires. I really think the media has broken us apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 794,061
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 567,508
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 11 min tasia 227
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min lil whispers 607,082
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min lovewithin 39,648
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Rick in Kansas 267,332
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 31 min graciousaint 253
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,439
More from around the web