Why are Republicans so Stupid?
First Prev
of 156
Next Last

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#3454 Dec 12, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>As I understand it, the richest 2% are determined to keep their government slush funds, whether the bottom 47% benefit or not, and are quite reluctant to invest in American-based industries which could create good paying jobs for Americans, with our 'minimum wage' and 'expensive safety standards.' So many industries offer the opportunity to exploit cheap overseas labor, it's considered foolish for wealthy Americans to invest in one's own country. It's all about profit, you know.
Well said...
John

United States

#3455 Jan 20, 2013
Republicans are just stupid. They will fade out like the whigs and the Democrats will continue to survive as the oldest political party in American history. The Republicans don't represent freedom nor republicanism, more like Nazis that disguise themselves as conservatives.
Clay

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3457 Jan 28, 2013
I like how you Republicans talk crap about the Democrats yet you have no evidence all you say is a bunch of gibberish you can give me one piece of solid evidence to tell me why Democrats are stupid all you do is branch and talk crap you can't tell me exactly what has happened the stock market has gone up that's good number when all the car manufacturers were going under their thriving now you people need to Shut the fuck up and come on here and make solid points but if you can't or you don't you just got home now get the fuck off and by the way it's yes and no with the KKK for the Democratic Party idiot
Clay

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3458 Jan 28, 2013
If I am saying random words that's because my iPad talk to text a^}*{*]^
Clay

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3459 Jan 28, 2013
By the way if you don't like it good morning Tribonian out about this oh that's right you can't you didn't and you won't shut the hell up If you hate Obama so much what you do me a favor and vote them out of office told yourself Bedient

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#3461 Feb 8, 2013
Democrats are responsible for the moral, finacial, and social decline of the great nation!

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#3462 Feb 8, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Democrats are responsible for the moral, finacial, and social decline of the great nation!
If you'll review a little more history, you'll find that both sides are guilty of that, my friend.
Truthspeaker

Wilmette, IL

#3463 Feb 17, 2013
LibH8r wrote:
Idiotic liberals and "Dummycrats" are clueless. You people love to rant and rave with your idiotic statements without a single point being made. Do me a favor...learn to use spell check before you call people "stupid". Truth is a posin to liberals. It kills debate, because no liberal can or will attemp to accept the truth for what it is without first trying to "form his/her own version of truth".
Fudge You!
opps I did it again

Mcallen, TX

#3464 Feb 18, 2013
Clay wrote:
If I am saying random words that's because my iPad talk to text a^}*{*]^
That's right lib, blame your stupidity on an IPad.
carrie

Broken Arrow, OK

#3465 Jul 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical republican...everybody has to use spell checker except them.They're "posin" I tell you,and just plain hypocrites.
I have a question,what is posin?

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#3466 Jul 15, 2013
Liberals are protesting the Zimmerman ruling. Forget about the rule of law!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 156
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Brian_G 64,613
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Steve III 654,412
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Dr Banonator 45,285
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 13 min Brian_G 500
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 18 min tomxxl 14
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min MUQ2 281,954
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 35 min Brian_G 57
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,608
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 973,952
More from around the web