|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Im re-answer that s@#$ you already posted it and I debunked it, thats the problem with you, you need some one to TELL you what is going on, some of us SEE it for our selves and the news is just there to make sure we see it right and to crawl in there and see whats behind the curtain.
Geesh, that's quite the run on sentence!
However, can you point me to the post where you "DEBUNKED" all of the things I just provided PROOF of? Other than your moot "opinion"?
Opinion does not equate being debunked...FYI!
unauthorized_user wrote:
thats what separates us smart people from you..
What does?
The fact that I can present PROOF, and facts...yet you can't?
...and you think YOU are the smart one?
WOW!

It's as though you are up to bat, you get struck out, yet you round the bases fist pumping!
lol
unauthorized_user wrote:
Im not bothering to answer to any more of your bull s@#$
If I were you, I would run away too!
unauthorized_user wrote:
And by the way as I said before, guess I forgot you posted those but its all lap dog media that are government puppets. MSNBC, CNN and everything affiliated with them will not report anything they are not ordered or given permission to, it the gov says jump they say how high.
Proof please?
No?
Is this your way of denying facts when they slap the sh!t out of you?
unauthorized_user wrote:
I suppose you really think the Priminister of libya hasnt sent a request to NObama begging for a meeting to dont you?
I suppose you think he has?
Where did you get that info?
Tell me?
I'll be waiting.....
unauthorized_user wrote:
sorry but Im sure right now that man is about ready to lose his mind over your heros neglect of policies.
Sucks to be you...eh?
unauthorized_user wrote:
Thats the last Im talking to your dumba@#. Go suck a dictators dick.
Which is code for:
"I (unauthorized) can not refute or dispute what Bunny wrote. So "ill just say "suck d!ck" run away, and hope for the best!"

LOL
I LOVE IT!
I win:)
BRF 549

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Yep! them there republicans sure are stupid if they think they got a chance in hell to win! Ha! Ha!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

BRF 549 wrote:
Yep! them there republicans sure are stupid if they think they got a chance in hell to win! Ha! Ha!
The whole election is bread and circuses, brf. Obama had it in the bag, back in 2008, and he's got it again this year, just as the GOP planned. See, the whole Congress knows that taxes have to be raised to pay down the debt Bush crapped on our collective porch with his wars, and they also know wall street socialized a ton of risk and privatized all the profits.

The GOP intended all along for taxes to be raised - not the taxes of the wealthy, whose investment strategies have cost us billions, but OURS - so as to pay down this debt; but doesn't have any intention of being the ones to incur the wrath of the taxpayers. So, it gives us a Wall Street fat cat (one of the fattest, really, and one known throughout the business world for his fabulous ability to suck the lifeblood out of small-town economies, via the businesses which hire the majority of people living in those towns...) as their candidate for President. And then they allow Clint Eastwood to upstage him at the National Convention, and his fundraising speeches to be recorded, and his wife to do interviews with liberal journalists.

Come on now. Do you really think the powers that be in the Republican Party have set this caricature of a candidate up to WIN this election?

Please. Don't insult their intelligence.

")
dumb ass republican scum

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Why does it feel like Republicans are like the empire from star wars everything Ive ever heard a republican say has been a lie or just retarded. At least demos can speak and actually have a new outlook at the future instead of the ignorant narrow minded views theve had for yrs now I think anyone that votes Republican is a rich ignorant fuck that has had everything handed to them their whole lives

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

I am just dropping in to say Congratulation to PRESIDENT Barrack Obama!

AND.......I told ya so:)

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
I am just dropping in to say Congratulation to PRESIDENT Barrack Obama!
AND.......I told ya so:)
Fortunately, there were enough smart voters in your home state that helped to make his reelection a reality! Way to go Ohio!
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

It wasn't a majority of voters who put this guy back in. Think Soros and his backroom cohorts and all the illegals BO let in for the election. Plus, how many times and how many non registered from NY voted on Twitter and Facebook? We know what happened to our country the last four years, we'll see what else will happen the next four.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

opps I did it again wrote:
It wasn't a majority of voters who put this guy back in. Think Soros and his backroom cohorts and all the illegals BO let in for the election. Plus, how many times and how many non registered from NY voted on Twitter and Facebook? We know what happened to our country the last four years, we'll see what else will happen the next four.
What can we say? We learned how to steal an election from the masters - Bush, Cheney, and Rove.

We were a tad less blatant about it, is all...
opps I did it again

Edinburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>What can we say? We learned how to steal an election from the masters - Bush, Cheney, and Rove.
We were a tad less blatant about it, is all...
We the people do not elect our presidents. It's just based on popularity. Some say, "why even vote"?, but we have to anyhow.
excessmat

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Oh come off it, you're from Texas dude...it's no surprise at ALL what party you vote for blindly every single election year.

Your reasoning behind why he was re-elected is complete nonsense as well. You just can't stand the fact that yet again he was elected because *that* many people actually had common sense in this country (yet again) and didn't want to see the embarrassing candidate the GOP sent out be elected.

If anything, the events of the 2012 election proved quite thoroughly just how terrible the mindset of most of the red states in our country is.

What's really great is just like you yourself think your reasoning is flawless and perfectly justified (and the truth, pft), so do the throng of idiots who voted for Romney.

You failed, and so did your candidate. The Fox News butthurt will be legendary for quite a while.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

excessmat wrote:
Oh come off it, you're from Texas dude...it's no surprise at ALL what party you vote for blindly every single election year.
Your reasoning behind why he was re-elected is complete nonsense as well. You just can't stand the fact that yet again he was elected because *that* many people actually had common sense in this country (yet again) and didn't want to see the embarrassing candidate the GOP sent out be elected.
If anything, the events of the 2012 election proved quite thoroughly just how terrible the mindset of most of the red states in our country is.
What's really great is just like you yourself think your reasoning is flawless and perfectly justified (and the truth, pft), so do the throng of idiots who voted for Romney.
You failed, and so did your candidate. The Fox News butthurt will be legendary for quite a while.
The REALLY funny thing is, he'll be on the lecture circuit for the next 15 years, giving advice on how to 'win' an election - and the GOP fringe will pay dearly to see it.

Posted this on another thread on Sept. 22:
The whole election is bread and circuses. Obama had it in the bag, back in 2008, and he's got it again this year, just as the GOP planned. See, the whole Congress knows that taxes have to be raised to pay down the debt Bush crapped on our collective porch with his wars, and they also know wall street socialized a ton of risk and privatized all the profits.

The GOP intended all along for taxes to be raised - not the taxes of the wealthy, whose investment strategies have cost us billions, but OURS - so as to pay down this debt; but doesn't have any intention of being the ones to incur the wrath of the taxpayers. So, it gives us a Wall Street fat cat (one of the fattest, really, and one known throughout the business world for his fabulous ability to suck the lifeblood out of small-town economies, via the businesses which hire the majority of people living in those towns...) as their candidate for President. And then they allow Clint Eastwood to upstage him at the National Convention, and his fundraising speeches to be recorded, and his wife to do interviews with liberal journalists.

Come on now. Do you really think the powers that be in the Republican Party have set this caricature of a candidate up to WIN this election?

Please. Don't insult their intelligence.

(It's nice to be vindicated...)
:)
Stupid Repubs

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Now THATS Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT'S Funny...
Most Liberal Demotards have no idea that the KKK is a Democratic construct and that most members of the Klan maintain "Democrat" as their affiliation.
"The Klan was a military force serving the interests of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY, the planter class, and all those who desired RESTORATION of WHITE SUPREMACY.
Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society.
It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, REESTABLISH CONTROL OF THE BLACK LABOR FORCE and RESTORE RACIAL SUBORDINATION in every aspect of Southern life." ~ Eric Foner ~ Historian, Wikipedia
The KKK is a Democratic Party construct with deep roots.
Yes, then the democratic party embraced the civil rights movement in the 1960's with Lyndon B. Johnson passing the Civil Rights Act, and racist southerners defected to the Republican party. We both know the modern republican party is the racist one.

Since: May 09

Bradenton Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Thats true. The Tea Publicans have evolved to the Angry White Mens Party. All one has to do is listen carefully to their speeches. They even want to put women back into back alley abortion.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I am black! I moved from the NYC are to Charlotte. I have voted Republican for my entire adult life. I do not vote based on race, I vote based on principle(s). It is funny, the very group (liberals) that complain about a lack of talerance, displays the same levels of that perceived intolerance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
I am black! I moved from the NYC are to Charlotte. I have voted Republican for my entire adult life. I do not vote based on race, I vote based on principle(s). It is funny, the very group (liberals) that complain about a lack of talerance, displays the same levels of that perceived intolerance.
"I have voted Republican for my entire adult life."

Gee. Welcome to the club.

I find myself impressed by your affiliation - and that's probably a function of the fact that I was raised to be racist.

While I was also raised with the idea of 'tolerance", it was tolerance for PEOPLE I was raised to offer - not tolerance for abuse.

Having been 27 years a Republican,(not a RINO) I have a sneakin' hunch the so-called 'conservatives' in teasheep clothing, will adapt, improvise, and overcome.

They'll have to, if they want to maintain their influence on the GOP, and move into the real world intact.

Todd Akinesque candidates need not apply.

(I love it when a plan comes together...)

(Don't THAT about suck.(!)
quittin Wasila Style

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

What is the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and Sarah Palin's Vadge?

Not EVERYTHING that comes out of her vadge is retarded!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>"I have voted Republican for my entire adult life."
Gee. Welcome to the club.
I find myself impressed by your affiliation - and that's probably a function of the fact that I was raised to be racist.
While I was also raised with the idea of 'tolerance", it was tolerance for PEOPLE I was raised to offer - not tolerance for abuse.
Having been 27 years a Republican,(not a RINO) I have a sneakin' hunch the so-called 'conservatives' in teasheep clothing, will adapt, improvise, and overcome.
They'll have to, if they want to maintain their influence on the GOP, and move into the real world intact.
Todd Akinesque candidates need not apply.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7GL6LH6ufhMXX
(I love it when a plan comes together...)
(Don't THAT about suck.(!)
I was also raised to be racist. I was taught never to trust white people while growing up on Long Island. But, at a young age, I quickly realized that people will screw you no matter what your race is. I also realized that if you limit yourself to one race, then the only people that will screw you are people of your own race. So, to be racist at the end of the day, is pretty stupid.

The GOP has failed in this campaign with the perception that we are selfish and intolerant, which are not true. Statistically, we are more generous. However, the liberals want to legislate our generosity. We need to demonstrate that we want to ‘help’ others but not ‘support’ them. We have to show them that the plan is to get them to depend on themselves, and not your government. 47% of the electorate receives services and goods from the government. It is difficult at best to convince them to vote for a conservative. In spite of 40% of the electorate that earn less than $30,000 voting for Romney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I was also raised to be racist. I was taught never to trust white people while growing up on Long Island. But, at a young age, I quickly realized that people will screw you no matter what your race is. I also realized that if you limit yourself to one race, then the only people that will screw you are people of your own race. So, to be racist at the end of the day, is pretty stupid.
The GOP has failed in this campaign with the perception that we are selfish and intolerant, which are not true. Statistically, we are more generous. However, the liberals want to legislate our generosity. We need to demonstrate that we want to ‘help’ others but not ‘support’ them. We have to show them that the plan is to get them to depend on themselves, and not your government. 47% of the electorate receives services and goods from the government. It is difficult at best to convince them to vote for a conservative. In spite of 40% of the electorate that earn less than $30,000 voting for Romney.
Agreed. All of it.
Nice to meet you.
JKC

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

LibH8r wrote:
Idiotic liberals and "Dummycrats" are clueless. You people love to rant and rave with your idiotic statements without a single point being made. Do me a favor...learn to use spell check before you call people "stupid". Truth is a posin to liberals. It kills debate, because no liberal can or will attemp to accept the truth for what it is without first trying to "form his/her own version of truth".
As I understand it, republicans refuse to put the tax rate back to what it was before Bush on the top 2% richest Americans. They do this, at the same time they want to directly affect the disabled and poor and retired Americans by forcing deep cuts in social security and benefit programs. I want to understand. You say that by continuing to give the rich a tax break (Bush reduced the taxes on the rich and we are proposing a return to what they have paid in the past) it will result in the rich providing more jobs for the middle class and working poor. I say , not so. The rich have never been richer, percentage wise or in total, in the past twelve years, yet it has obviously not trickled down because we have been in the worst recession since the great depression, which started before Obama took office. Please explain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

JKC wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it, republicans refuse to put the tax rate back to what it was before Bush on the top 2% richest Americans. They do this, at the same time they want to directly affect the disabled and poor and retired Americans by forcing deep cuts in social security and benefit programs. I want to understand. You say that by continuing to give the rich a tax break (Bush reduced the taxes on the rich and we are proposing a return to what they have paid in the past) it will result in the rich providing more jobs for the middle class and working poor. I say , not so. The rich have never been richer, percentage wise or in total, in the past twelve years, yet it has obviously not trickled down because we have been in the worst recession since the great depression, which started before Obama took office. Please explain.
As I understand it, the richest 2% are determined to keep their government slush funds, whether the bottom 47% benefit or not, and are quite reluctant to invest in American-based industries which could create good paying jobs for Americans, with our 'minimum wage' and 'expensive safety standards.' So many industries offer the opportunity to exploit cheap overseas labor, it's considered foolish for wealthy Americans to invest in one's own country. It's all about profit, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thinking 226,175
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Freebird USA 173,260
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Dust Storm 538,653
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 732,562
Last Word + 2 20 min Hannah V 484
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min bacon hater 94,613
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 24 min Hannah V 998
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Commander Bunny 257,783
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Epiphany2 599,749
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••