Comments
1 - 20 of 3,112 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
First Prev
of 156
Next Last
Klay

Shreveport, LA

#1 Mar 8, 2009
I am sitting here watching the Sunday News shows. I simply can't believe what these Republican are saying.

They are either trying to werk my country more than they all ready have or they are simply stupid

dang haven'y do enough to us already

Geesh

Judged:

30

30

28

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GRT57

Lenexa, KS

#2 Apr 1, 2009
I agree so much with you! The republicans have to be the most clueless and stupidest people wandering the earth. Too bad there are so many in the US. Often I start to think the US has no future when there are so many republicans. The republicans from years ago were fine, but these new ones are the worst. They represent everything that keeps the US down.

Judged:

35

27

26

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LibH8r

Fort Collins, CO

#4 Apr 2, 2009
Idiotic liberals and "Dummycrats" are clueless. You people love to rant and rave with your idiotic statements without a single point being made. Do me a favor...learn to use spell check before you call people "stupid". Truth is a posin to liberals. It kills debate, because no liberal can or will attemp to accept the truth for what it is without first trying to "form his/her own version of truth".

Judged:

65

35

26

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob

De Forest, WI

#5 Apr 2, 2009
LibH8r wrote:
Idiotic liberals and "Dummycrats" are clueless. You people love to rant and rave with your idiotic statements without a single point being made. Do me a favor...learn to use spell check before you call people "stupid". Truth is a posin to liberals. It kills debate, because no liberal can or will attemp to accept the truth for what it is without first trying to "form his/her own version of truth".
Typical republican...everybody has to use spell checker except them.They're "posin" I tell you,and just plain hypocrites.

Judged:

34

23

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
pantiessweet

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 2, 2009
&fe ature=PlayList&p=9C980CB53 BA9ED2C&index=0

Proven
Edie

Plymouth, MI

#7 Apr 2, 2009
Republicans claim to cut taxes and save us money, however every Republican since Reagan has spent far MORE of our tax dollars than each and every Democrat we ever had in office.

They have the nerve to call themselves Conservative! They spend our tax money like crackheads, and borrow like crackheads too. Getting us into debt.
With Republicans, both spending AND unemployment go up. Look at any government chart, it will tell you.
I'd love it if people would stop listening to what Republicans SAY, and pay attention to what they DO.

Im a Conservative, which is why I vote Democrat now.

Judged:

40

18

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chilled Out

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2009
GRT57 wrote:
I agree so much with you! The republicans have to be the most clueless and stupidest people wandering the earth. Too bad there are so many in the US. Often I start to think the US has no future when there are so many republicans. The republicans from years ago were fine, but these new ones are the worst. They represent everything that keeps the US down.
You and KLAY need to wise up. The liberal dumbocrats are responsible for the economic
mess and now they are moving towards a total
dictatorship. Get a clue already!

Judged:

44

38

25

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chilled Out

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2009
Republicans claim to cut taxes and save us money, however every Republican since Reagan has spent far MORE of our tax dollars than each and every Democrat we ever had in office.
They have the nerve to call themselves Conservative! They spend our tax money like crackheads, and borrow like crackheads too. Getting us into debt.
With Republicans, both spending AND unemployment go up. Look at any government chart, it will tell you.
I'd love it if people would stop listening to what Republicans SAY, and pay attention to what they DO.
Im a Conservative, which is why I vote Democrat now.

Are you paying attention to the TRILLIONS BHO and his pals in congress are spending? Wise up!

Judged:

13

12

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Apr 2, 2009
LibH8r wrote:
Idiotic liberals and "Dummycrats" are clueless. You people love to rant and rave with your idiotic statements without a single point being made. Do me a favor...learn to use spell check before you call people "stupid". Truth is a posin to liberals. It kills debate, because no liberal can or will attemp to accept the truth for what it is without first trying to "form his/her own version of truth".
As soon as you learn to spell posin (poison) and attemp (attempt) maybe you can call someone else stupid, stupid.

There is no version of the truth. The truth is this, the month of March saw the largest gain in the DOW in 6 years. One of the first sure signs that the President's stimulus recovery programs are working.

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973

Judged:

23

17

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#11 Apr 2, 2009
Chilled Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You and KLAY need to wise up. The liberal dumbocrats are responsible for the economic
mess and now they are moving towards a total
dictatorship. Get a clue already!
How are democrats responsible when bush was at the helm? Are you implying he was a pupped President?

Judged:

17

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Apr 2, 2009
sorry puppet
Now THATS Funny

Junction City, KS

#13 Apr 2, 2009
Klay wrote:
I am sitting here watching the Sunday News shows. I simply can't believe what these Republican are saying.
They are either trying to werk my country more than they all ready have or they are simply stupid
dang haven'y do enough to us already
Geesh
It is SO cute when immature and illiterate Democraps start a thread without one shred of evidence; or a link to back them up; or anything other than an "opinion" stated as fact.

It's so cute to see the Demotards squirm while Mr. O'Bullcrap makes a total ass out of himself in Europe.

"Yo, Queen...Ipod, yo....Ipod."

I understand why you take your opinions from the "Sunday News Shows". Your initial post indicates that you are too ignorant to read, punctuate, spell or form a cohesive sentence.

You voted for a color and a hollow promise.

For the next 3.75 years you will have to deal with the same insults that you Demoturds hurled at Mr. Bush.

And THAT'S Funny!

Judged:

32

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Apr 2, 2009
Now THATS Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
It is SO cute when immature and illiterate Democraps start a thread without one shred of evidence; or a link to back them up; or anything other than an "opinion" stated as fact.
It's so cute to see the Demotards squirm while Mr. O'Bullcrap makes a total ass out of himself in Europe.
"Yo, Queen...Ipod, yo....Ipod."
I understand why you take your opinions from the "Sunday News Shows". Your initial post indicates that you are too ignorant to read, punctuate, spell or form a cohesive sentence.
You voted for a color and a hollow promise.
For the next 3.75 years you will have to deal with the same insults that you Demoturds hurled at Mr. Bush.
And THAT'S Funny!
It is so cute seeing you whine and cry but show no facts to contradict the claims.

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973

Judged:

17

15

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Freedom is not free”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#15 Apr 2, 2009
Edie wrote:
Im a Conservative, which is why I vote Democrat now.
You are the new prize winner. You just won first prize for posting the most stupid thing I have ever seen on Topix.

“Freedom is not free”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16 Apr 2, 2009
Chilled Out wrote:
The liberal dumbocrats are responsible for the economic
mess and now they are moving towards a total
dictatorship. Get a clue already!
These liberal idiots claim to stand for freedom and the Constitution but they support someone like Obama.

That is like a black man supporting the KKK.

Judged:

20

14

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama bin Liar

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2009
Now THATS Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
It is SO cute when immature and illiterate Democraps start a thread without one shred of evidence; or a link to back them up; or anything other than an "opinion" stated as fact.
It's so cute to see the Demotards squirm while Mr. O'Bullcrap makes a total ass out of himself in Europe.
"Yo, Queen...Ipod, yo....Ipod."
I understand why you take your opinions from the "Sunday News Shows". Your initial post indicates that you are too ignorant to read, punctuate, spell or form a cohesive sentence.
You voted for a color and a hollow promise.
For the next 3.75 years you will have to deal with the same insults that you Demoturds hurled at Mr. Bush.
And THAT'S Funny!
Obama spent more money in his first couple months than Bush did in the whole Iraq war.
BTW Yes it is funny Democraps, Demoturds, Demonrats, Demotards I like your style!
Now THATS Funny

Junction City, KS

#18 Apr 2, 2009
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so cute seeing you whine and cry but show no facts to contradict the claims.
Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
What EXACT claims would YOU like me to contradict?

Define where you saw me "whine and cry".

Waiting.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#19 Apr 2, 2009
Garand wrote:
<quoted text>You are the new prize winner. You just won first prize for posting the most stupid thing I have ever seen on Topix.
I found you again you degenerate. And you have the hands down title of the most ignorant, moronic, bigoted poster that has ever posted on Topix.
Now THATS Funny

Junction City, KS

#20 Apr 2, 2009
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so cute seeing you whine and cry but show no facts to contradict the claims.
Facts - confounding republicans since 1973
Still waiting....
Now THATS Funny

Junction City, KS

#21 Apr 2, 2009
Garand wrote:
<quoted text>
These liberal idiots claim to stand for freedom and the Constitution but they support someone like Obama.
That is like a black man supporting the KKK.
Now THAT'S Funny...

Most Liberal Demotards have no idea that the KKK is a Democratic construct and that most members of the Klan maintain "Democrat" as their affiliation.

"The Klan was a military force serving the interests of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY, the planter class, and all those who desired RESTORATION of WHITE SUPREMACY.

Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society.

It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, REESTABLISH CONTROL OF THE BLACK LABOR FORCE and RESTORE RACIAL SUBORDINATION in every aspect of Southern life." ~ Eric Foner ~ Historian, Wikipedia

The KKK is a Democratic Party construct with deep roots.

Judged:

17

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 156
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min It aint necessari... 733,266
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 21 min Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 59 min Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 1 hr meme 477
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,237
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 258,090
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Seraphima 600,020
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••