Publisher questions Obama's birth cer...

Publisher questions Obama's birth certificate

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Gazette story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Publisher questions Obama's birth certificate. In it, The Daily Gazette reports that:

I expected something entirely different when I recently called Tom Kocal, publisher of the Prairie Advocate, the weekly newspaper in Lanark in Carroll County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Gazette.

Jay Wallace

Quezon City, Philippines

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe he is ,I have seen his birth certificate and the only thing i find strange is the name of the Hospital where he was born is not right for a person born there in 1960, the name of the hospital listed on the birth certificate was not named that until 1978, it could be his birth certificate was issued at a later date than 1960, so it cannot be issued in 1960

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 106,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min LAWEST100 654,084
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Toby 64,090
First time bi curious (Oct '15) 33 min andy 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min WildWeirdWillie 183,177
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 39 min andy 55
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min crucifiedguy 281,877
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Toby 973,823
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr Clive 80
More from around the web