SEXIEST ASIAN? Chinese,Japanese,Korea...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Redmond, WA

#1 Dec 9, 2008
Everyone is talking about which race is sexier. Its time to poll out on the Asians!!

CHINESE, JAPANESE, FILIPINO, KOREAN,INDIAN? Let Us know your opinion.

Here's my take:

As a Filipino,Puertorican, Hawaiian...i think everyone is beautiful but here are the facts.

In Asia they worship oriental beauty the most. They actually call Filipino's "Hard working Mexicans".

BUT

Caucasian men Love the exotics.

WHAT DO U THINK?

Since: Jun 08

North Island

#2 Dec 9, 2008
Ok, I think the Japanese girls are the best,
look up Harumi Nemoto, sexiest asian alive, if anyone contests.. say so, and who?

Redmond, WA

#3 Dec 9, 2008
HuntaGeneral wrote:
look up Harumi Nemoto, sexiest asian alive, if anyone contests.. say so, and who?
Shit, she's really busty!
Although she kinda falls short on the but.t part.=\

I think Japanese mixed girls are cute.

I know an italian/japanese girl who's xtremely pretty as well.
Crane

Avalon, Australia

#4 Dec 21, 2008
It depends really. But from a recent vote it was said that korean men are the most attractive out of asians, while Japanese women caught the fancy of alot of men. Both asian and nonasians were conducted in this survey.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

#5 Dec 21, 2008
HuntaGeneral wrote:
Japanese girls simply rule. Harumi Nemoto....in a word - Goddess

Cropduster

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#6 Dec 21, 2008
Thialand should be on the list too. I've met quite a few hot chicks from there. The only bad thing about Oriental women of all sorts especially Flips their faces just seem to shrivel up like a prune when they get around 40-45.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#7 Dec 21, 2008
Let me see, I think Jason Scott Lee is hot, Brandon Lee was hot!! I especially loved Jason Scott Lee in "Dragon" the Bruce Lee Story, there are some very sexy Asian men too!!

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#8 Dec 21, 2008
Cropduster wrote:
Thialand should be on the list too. I've met quite a few hot chicks from there. The only bad thing about Oriental women of all sorts especially Flips their faces just seem to shrivel up like a prune when they get around 40-45.
At my one job we have some thai and laotion women who work in the kitchen and they are very pretty.

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#9 Dec 21, 2008
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
At my one job we have some thai and laotion women who work in the kitchen and they are very pretty.
I see alot of Oriental girls in the Baltimore area alot. Around here hardly any. I go to Rexam Warehouse alot off of exit 54 off of the I-95 I think it's the last exit before the tunnel. But, anyway's I've seen alot of nice looking Oriental chics around there.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#10 Dec 21, 2008
HEY NO WAY Hanover st exit? I live off exit 55 Key Highway do you know Charles st?

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#11 Dec 21, 2008
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>I see alot of Oriental girls in the Baltimore area alot. Around here hardly any. I go to Rexam Warehouse alot off of exit 54 off of the I-95 I think it's the last exit before the tunnel. But, anyway's I've seen alot of nice looking Oriental chics around there.
Alot of the people down my way are "yuppies" LOL we have a terrible parking problem because of all the collage kids there,and yes there are lots of Asian people here,this area used to be working class blue collar white people.Asian people in general are decent and hardworking, I'm happy to see them here.

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#12 Dec 21, 2008
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of the people down my way are "yuppies" LOL we have a terrible parking problem because of all the collage kids there,and yes there are lots of Asian people here,this area used to be working class blue collar white people.Asian people in general are decent and hardworking, I'm happy to see them here.
We have the same (hard workers) around here but they are Mexicans.LMAO

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#13 Dec 21, 2008
Katrina S wrote:
HEY NO WAY Hanover st exit? I live off exit 55 Key Highway do you know Charles st?
Man, I don't know too much of nothing but my directions in and out of there. I should know Charles St. as much as I got lost around there.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#14 Dec 21, 2008
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>Man, I don't know too much of nothing but my directions in and out of there. I should know Charles St. as much as I got lost around there.
Yeah I was born and grew up in a bad neihborhood in W.Baltimore,my family comes from the south originally, I want to move down to S.Carolina and Georgia.We are loosing our battle so to speak,we are becoming a uptight N.Eastern city where everything costs a arm and a leg,I live in a 3 story home in "Federal Hill" AKA South Baltimore when my husbands family bought the house it was 29,000 now our house is apraised at 550,000 crazy!!I better get back to topic LOL.
s3xy

Edson, Canada

#15 Dec 21, 2008
Japanese women are the sexiest imo.

http://www.mysoju.com/

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#16 Dec 21, 2008
Vietnamese women. WOOF!(the good kind).

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#17 Dec 21, 2008
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I was born and grew up in a bad neihborhood in W.Baltimore,my family comes from the south originally, I want to move down to S.Carolina and Georgia.We are loosing our battle so to speak,we are becoming a uptight N.Eastern city where everything costs a arm and a leg,I live in a 3 story home in "Federal Hill" AKA South Baltimore when my husbands family bought the house it was 29,000 now our house is apraised at 550,000 crazy!!I better get back to topic LOL.
Wow! I'd sell that house and move to the south and live like a king.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Baltimore Md USA

#18 Dec 21, 2008
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I'd sell that house and move to the south and live like a king.
My Hubby won't let it go!! He lost his dad in a house fire there, when he was a kid.He helped his mother rebuild it he put alot of money and effort into it.Now we have posession of it, he thinks his dad would want him to keep it if he were alive. One day he'll let it go, hopefully!!

Cropduster

South Bay, Fl.

#19 Dec 21, 2008
Katrina S wrote:
<quoted text>
My Hubby won't let it go!! He lost his dad in a house fire there, when he was a kid.He helped his mother rebuild it he put alot of money and effort into it.Now we have posession of it, he thinks his dad would want him to keep it if he were alive. One day he'll let it go, hopefully!!
Sorry, I hate to hear about his loss.

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jan 1, 2009
sexiest asians??? hhmmnn???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min _KENTUCKY 119,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 3 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web