my mom's boyfriend bought me a bikini

my mom's boyfriend bought me a bikini

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

lisa

Glendale, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2011
my birthday was june 30. I turned 14. my mom's boyfriend bought me a bikini for a present. we have small swimming pool in the backyard. I wore it because I didn't want him to get mad. but I didn't really like it. all of my moms boyfriends friends were always staring at me. one of them even asked me if I wanted a beer when my mom went to the store. should I tell my mom?
lisa

Glendale, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2011
and it was white! he told me that since I am so skinny, it would make me look bigger.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#3 Jul 4, 2011
lisa wrote:
my birthday was june 30. I turned 14. my mom's boyfriend bought me a bikini for a present. we have small swimming pool in the backyard. I wore it because I didn't want him to get mad. but I didn't really like it. all of my moms boyfriends friends were always staring at me. one of them even asked me if I wanted a beer when my mom went to the store. should I tell my mom?
It sounds like you have yourself between a rock and a hard place. I'm going to "assume" several things here; your mom is single and wants a male in her life, and he wants to get on everybodys good side. He should have gone to your mom and asked for suggestions for a gift to you. If I were you I would be very suspicious of this person. At this point I would avoid him if possible, but for now hold off on telling your mom, she might think you're trying to break up her relationship.
lisa

Glendale, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2011
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you have yourself between a rock and a hard place. I'm going to "assume" several things here; your mom is single and wants a male in her life, and he wants to get on everybodys good side. He should have gone to your mom and asked for suggestions for a gift to you. If I were you I would be very suspicious of this person. At this point I would avoid him if possible, but for now hold off on telling your mom, she might think you're trying to break up her relationship.
you are right. my mom is single and wants a boyfriend that she can make her husband. and I do try to avoid him but it's hard because he doesnt have a job so he is always in the house during the day. I dont really care about that but my mom buys his beer for him and I always tell her to dont waste her money on beer! because she does not drink.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#5 Jul 4, 2011
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>you are right. my mom is single and wants a boyfriend that she can make her husband. and I do try to avoid him but it's hard because he doesnt have a job so he is always in the house during the day. I dont really care about that but my mom buys his beer for him and I always tell her to dont waste her money on beer! because she does not drink.
Geez! Lisa! I'm not one to give professional advise, but from what you've told me I'd consider CPS. It's a drastic move and it might result in you being removed from your home. But it sounds like you're headed down a bad path.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#6 Jul 4, 2011
lisa wrote:
I might suggest telling mom that you are uncomfortable wearing something so revealing in front of "her" boyfriend and "his" friends. If she inquires as to why, you could also point out that one of them offered you a beer when her back was turned; in turn making you even more uncomfortable.

It's obvious to me that the friend that offered you the beer thinks very little of you, your mother, and your hospitality. At your age if it were to get out, whether you accepted the beer or not, it could cause a lot of trouble for you and your mom.

Times are presently tough enough. It makes little since to risk bringing even more trouble upon your self. Gov people take a dim view of minors and intoxicating beverages. Even military people can't purchase or consume alcohol/beer until they turn 21 ...yet they can kill and risk being killed. The authority's would take an extremely dim view when it's a 14 year old female.

Like Marlin suggested, avoid the boyfriend and his friends ...especially when your mother isn't present. Do you have a neighborhood friend that you could visit when your mom won't be there or you could go with her?

Stick to your values and protect yourself.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#7 Jul 4, 2011
I meant to say Martin ...not Marlin.
Sorry bout that.
Pool Shark

Carson, CA

#8 Jul 5, 2011
lisa wrote:
You or your mom should call the cops. It's illegal to offer alcohol to a minor. And maybe - attempting to contribute to the delinquency of a minor or something like that.
dave

Plymouth, UK

#9 Jul 5, 2011
just shag him and get it over wiith.
Get REAL

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 5, 2011
Sweetie you need to tell your mother!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Chess Jurist 64,666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Gods r Delusions ... 654,436
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Student 45,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 17 min Thinking 508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min The Hangman 973,954
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Genius 106,612
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 1 hr happy 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web