Obama said to be the son of satan.......

Obama said to be the son of satan.........

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Times

Hampton, VA

#1 Aug 15, 2008
Recent reports have theological support backing the fact that Obama is the son of satan, incarnate.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2008
Times wrote:
Recent reports have theological support backing the fact that Obama is the son of satan, incarnate.
More recent reports have theological evidence that you are a retarded imbecile.

Film at 11
rollin Is aPaid DemPoster

Little Rock, AR

#3 Aug 15, 2008
Oh look, it's Obama's number one apologist.

That Dem machine just keeps cranking out the paychecks to you, don't they.

rollin - bitchslapped by a girl --->Again<---.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 15, 2008
rollin Is aPaid DemPoster wrote:
Facts are not apologies my ill informed stalker.

Facts - confounding republicans since 1973

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Obama is a turd !!!!!
Bob

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Aug 15, 2008
rollin Is aPaid DemPoster wrote:
and again, and again, and again...

Democrats - running from reality since 1929.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 15, 2008
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
and again, and again, and again...
Democrats - running from reality since 1929.
Facts - confounding republicans since 1973

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#8 Aug 16, 2008
Obama is a turd !!!! eff him
TheApologisticPo litician

Englewood, CO

#10 Aug 3, 2009
It was long ago prophesied even as far back as one of the very important prophets in the Biblical times that stated in the last days there would be a very evil man that would do a great abomination in the sight of the Lord. Now this is clear that this mysterious prophet was talking about the current president of the United States of America. Just add the President's name to nation, Obama-nation!!!
Case Closed!!!
He is obviously Satan in the flesh people!!!! It is mandatory to destroy him instantly before the world is destroyed!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11 Aug 3, 2009
Times wrote:
Recent reports have Atheological support backing the fact that you are a dumbazz, no too simple you are a contemptible dogpile

Earth,TX

#12 Aug 3, 2009
TheApologisticPolitician wrote:
It was long ago prophesied even as far back as one of the very important prophets in the Biblical times that stated in the last days there would be a very evil man that would do a great abomination in the sight of the Lord. Now this is clear that this mysterious prophet was talking about the current president of the United States of America. Just add the President's name to nation, Obama-nation!!!
Case Closed!!!
He is obviously Satan in the flesh people!!!! It is mandatory to destroy him instantly before the world is destroyed!
Would not you then prove that the bible is a lie, by deliberately causing events which would prevent the prophecies from coming true?
3. a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.: Spitting in public is an abomination. dictionary.com
Maybe you too are an abomination!, for surely you have spit in public.

Earth,TX

#13 Aug 3, 2009
TheApologisticPolitician wrote:
Case Closed!!!
An A is an O, an O is an A, are you sure of that?
TheApologisticPo litician

Englewood, CO

#14 Aug 7, 2009
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>
Would not you then prove that the bible is a lie, by deliberately causing events which would prevent the prophecies from coming true?
3. a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.: Spitting in public is an abomination. dictionary.com
Maybe you too are an abomination!, for surely you have spit in public.
You do realize that my previous comment was satire right??? I mean if the name I used didn't already suggest it then surely the first two sentences should have given it away. You may want to consider returning to school for just a few more years if you really thought I was being serious.
Mark

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 18, 2009
All Hail Satan! Get real people, Obama is not the Antichrist and Jesus is never comming back. Time to evolve and face the facts. You bought into a Great Big Lie and you know it.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#16 Oct 18, 2009
I'm no fan of Obama but I think this is a little far fetched.
andet1987

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Oct 18, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
Obama is a turd !!!! eff him
hi T-Town Clown :) i have not seen you for a very long time.
Amel

Lahstedt, Germany

#20 Oct 18, 2009
you ussmen are realy totally cranky, none of you is the son of satan, it can be that you and these your leaders- obama, bush, clintons and others: cia- degenerate war criminals , these your fu..d criminal militaries and war criminals from cia are only small puppets in hands of devil. Certainly that you will meet satan and you will live in his kingdom in the future.

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 12, 2012
Every person who has ever thought that another person living in their own time is the Anti-Christ is a few beers short of a six pack.

To extend that point, anyone who believes in things like "Anti-Christs" is missing a few beers as well.
Truthisliberty

Prairie Village, KS

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Times wrote:
Hello watch watch this clip
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
(obama says a beast like a leopard pursued him) in his book dreams of my father. The dreams obama speaks of is Satan choosing him to do his work and obama excepting it. In revelation it says
Revelation 13:2
The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

(PEOPLE ARE HAVING DREAMS OF OBAMA CHANGING INTO A BEAST)
Also watch this clip... https://www.youtube.com/watch...

JESUS SAID YOU KNOW IT SHE BY ITS FRUIT WHETHER IT BE GOOD OR EVIL. OBAMA'S FRUIT IS SATANIC. THAT IS WHY HE LIES, WITH SUCH EASE. THAT IS WHY HE IS SO PRO SIN...HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE, ANTI CHRISTIANITY. GOD BLESS TURN TO JESUS WELL THERE'S TIME.
Truthisliberty

Prairie Village, KS

#23 Feb 19, 2013
Yiago wrote:
Every person who has ever thought that another person living in their own time is the Anti-Christ is a few beers short of a six pack.
To extend that point, anyone who believes in things like "Anti-Christs" is missing a few beers as well.
Anyone who loves sin and mocks Jesus Christ is already under this sway of the Anti Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 980,103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web