Do They Know What You've Been Writing...

Do They Know What You've Been Writing...?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#1 Sep 28, 2013
WASHINGTON — "Since 2010, the National Security Agency has been exploiting its huge collections of data to create sophisticated graphs of some Americans’ social connections that can identify their associates, their locations at certain times, their traveling companions and other personal information, according to newly disclosed documents and interviews with officials.".....

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/29/us/nsa-exam...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Senecus wrote:
WASHINGTON — "Since 2010, the National Security Agency has been exploiting its huge collections of data to create sophisticated graphs of some Americans’ social connections that can identify their associates, their locations at certain times, their traveling companions and other personal information, according to newly disclosed documents and interviews with officials.".....
also be careful
soon dr Shrink will knock to your door,whut white coat, and handcuffs to take care you and your insanities maba bamba jambaa on this internet,
one already was eaten by cannibals,your frenny timbo-annointing thief stealing food from poor amazonian pigmeys?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Should have known you'd (S)troll on by ...

Oh, by the way -
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Thank You ;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Senecus wrote:
Should have known you'd (S)troll on by ...
Oh, by the way -
<quoted text>
Thank You ;)
LOL

You have quite a friend there Senecus...maybe you should take him to lunch one day!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Senecus wrote:
I don't know...I have thought about this...

I have nothing to fear by what is written in my correspondence...nothing to hide that would be of national security.

From my understanding...they look for key words and target those.

On the other hand...it is a bit eerie knowing that some body in an obscure little office somewhere might be reading what wasn't intended for them.

The question remains...do we give up some of our freedoms to gain a little security? Is that security worth the price that we have to pay?

I am torn...but what if...

I hate to ordeal at airports...to the point of taking off my shoes...

...however...

If I was onboard a flight that security was breached...would I be saying...why didn't they put more in place to have prevented it.

Kind of like insurance...we complain about the high cost...yet when we need it...we are just grateful to have it at any cost...if you can afford to have it in the first place! Not having that insurance/"security" leaves you feeling vulnerable. That vulnerability in a sense is a lack of freedom.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6 Sep 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You have quite a friend there Senecus...maybe you should take him to lunch one day!
Yeah, he's a real puppy!

:)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#7 Sep 30, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's a real puppy!
:)
AND YOU ARE kiss a...of this puppy,
anytime when you see this indonesian"penis"

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#8 Oct 2, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU ARE kiss a...of this puppy,
anytime when you see this indonesian"penis"
....And ,like a puppy you follow others around, so predicable -

..and you admit origination ,interesting...ladyboy deason in full swing?

;;;

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#9 Oct 2, 2013
That's <season>

;

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#10 Oct 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
;;;
I believe that there are just those that refuse to allow others to do what they can not...be civil.

I think I will not go where I started to...it just isn't worth it...instead...I will share with you my morning quote.

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."

Frightening to see what lives within some...

Wonder...are they reading the correspondence of the above poster's? If so...

LOL Who could survive that??? LOL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#11 Oct 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
;;;
i follow you to allow you to kiss my a...
and remind you about your hobbies-indonesian penises,and your brother Timbo eaten by Cannibals because he stole food for amazonian hungry pigmeys during his"misionary"work?
he heeeee
I am not boy nor lady,
but I do have high testotrone to have 9 inch long male part f..... middle age lady?

you poor old stupid gay?and sick Liar
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#12 Oct 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that there are just those that refuse to allow others to do what they can not...be civil.
I think I will not go where I started to...it just isn't worth it...instead...I will share with you my morning quote.
"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
Frightening to see what lives within some...
Wonder...are they reading the correspondence of the above poster's? If so...
LOL Who could survive that??? LOL
You got more respect from me,then those cyber liars like gay Senecusconstantly insult and spread filth against posters not known to him.

if you deal with such cyber scumers and Liars,you are not different from them

I post only the truth about this cyber stinks and lack of their own descency

I set you free from worries about cyber mutts,
same time forgeting to worry about your morality and morality of your family,

this thread is disign by the spiritual menace and hater who claim to be follower of Christ,but there is nothing in this Senecus what whould be positively teaken as humble or good poster

past 3 years insulting and mocking other believers doesn't make him anybody nor to respect him as christian,or Jesus Follower

on the way you can kiss my a.....
because you never are able to damage or eraze my truthful remarks about pigs like all of you are( color of american flag)whole world knows about this perfectly this mean and wicked nation of stupid people

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You got more respect from me,then those cyber liars like gay Senecusconstantly insult and spread filth against posters not known to him.
if you deal with such cyber scumers and Liars,you are not different from them
I post only the truth about this cyber stinks and lack of their own descency
I set you free from worries about cyber mutts,
same time forgeting to worry about your morality and morality of your family,
this thread is disign by the spiritual menace and hater who claim to be follower of Christ,but there is nothing in this Senecus what whould be positively teaken as humble or good poster
past 3 years insulting and mocking other believers doesn't make him anybody nor to respect him as christian,or Jesus Follower
on the way you can kiss my a.....
because you never are able to damage or eraze my truthful remarks about pigs like all of you are( color of american flag)whole world knows about this perfectly this mean and wicked nation of stupid people
Run Forrest , Run!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#15 Oct 6, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
;;;
i will follow scums like you pretending to be follower of Jesus

but taking night shifts to insult and mock other christians and search of facbooks indonesian Penises,
You are menace ,old immoral crip to the Society,danger for all l\kids, and uneducated people,

I am not gay,and have not desire to f....you or to be f....by you,

you are lucky you never meet me face to face?
then you would see if I am lady boy of not, when you would land in prison hospital with broken noce jaws and arested for slander,libel and violent immoral insults together with your klick from internet just cyber criminal big s....

klick facebook one more time,and ask to get permit to suck this indonesian Dick you little old abominable gay and trush
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#16 Oct 6, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Run Forrest , Run!
breath deep farts and run run run Forrest run run before not to late

hu ju po pap rany

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
breath deep farts and run run run Forrest run run before not to late
hu ju po pap rany
Run Forrest ,RUN!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#18 Oct 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i will follow scums like you pretending to be follower of Jesus
but taking night shifts to insult and mock other christians and search of facbooks indonesian Penises,
You are menace ,old immoral crip to the Society,danger for all l\kids, and uneducated people,
I am not gay,and have not desire to f....you or to be f....by you,
you are lucky you never meet me face to face?
then you would see if I am lady boy of not, when you would land in prison hospital with broken noce jaws and arested for slander,libel and violent immoral insults together with your klick from internet just cyber criminal big s....
klick facebook one more time,and ask to get permit to suck this indonesian Dick you little old abominable gay and trush

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet

Thank you,thank you ;)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#19 Oct 7, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thank you,thank you ;)
you welcome ,you welcome?
MY DECEIVED OLD UGLY FRENNY
Just now drop down focus on man cyber penises?

you create this thread to defeat how big blasphemous joke you are,

never forget
ALL SINS FROM APST WILL BE DEFEATED AND ECPOSED TO THE WORLD

it is better for you now,then in the last second of your miserable end of life?

because now?you atill got chance to have Gods Mercy.Pslam 51;17
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Run Forrest ,RUN!!
run run run Forrest run with whole bucket of farts run run run Forrest!!!!RUN!!!
cia langley

Rome, Italy

#21 Oct 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know...I have thought about this...
I have nothing to fear by what is written in my correspondence...nothing to hide that would be of national security.
From my understanding...they look for key words and target those.
On the other hand...it is a bit eerie knowing that some body in an obscure little office somewhere might be reading what wasn't intended for them.
The question remains...do we give up some of our freedoms to gain a little security? Is that security worth the price that we have to pay?
I am torn...but what if...
I hate to ordeal at airports...to the point of taking off my shoes...
...however...
If I was onboard a flight that security was breached...would I be saying...why didn't they put more in place to have prevented it.
Kind of like insurance...we complain about the high cost...yet when we need it...we are just grateful to have it at any cost...if you can afford to have it in the first place! Not having that insurance/"security" leaves you feeling vulnerable. That vulnerability in a sense is a lack of freedom.
unless have a record fanti government activity, terrorism etc as a born here american citizen the nsa reading my messages and emails is an invasion of privacy especially since they probably intercept emails and messages just to take the financially productive ones and that is why they acquire wealth and we dont sorry just kidding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min swampmudd 31,108
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 1 hr Always aware 91
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 6 hr Dona 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr River Tam 987,321
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 687,311
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Dr Who 182
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
More from around the web