Take away the guns NOW!!!!!!

Created by Free Thinking Human on May 22, 2009

344 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES!!! No more Columbines!

No

Texans eat cowpatties

Belmont, CA

#21 May 24, 2009
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much?
Wattaretardmoose
Okie from Tulsa

Dallas, TX

#22 May 24, 2009
What kind of queer name is Xcntrik InVidor??

We have a saying in Oklahoma, where Texas is known as Baja Oklahoma: Texas boys are like Texas oil, grimy and smelling of sulfur. There are no Texas men, as can be seen from Xtrick InVagina
Ms Sympathy

Tampa, FL

#23 May 24, 2009
Don't pick on little Xtrix. He's the forum fairy, but he's got feelings too. Just not in the right place LOL

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#24 May 24, 2009
Okie from Tulsa wrote:
What kind of queer name is Xcntrik InVidor??
We have a saying in Oklahoma, where Texas is known as Baja Oklahoma: Texas boys are like Texas oil, grimy and smelling of sulfur. There are no Texas men, as can be seen from Xtrick InVagina
Jealous much?

“Have You Found FSM?”

Since: Nov 08

Wilmington

#26 May 24, 2009
I think that we should teach everyone in the world karate. Then, instead of having vigilantes gunning down criminals with firearms, we'd have ninja fights in back alleys. Wouldn't you prefer to live in a world where everyone is battling it out hand-to-hand in slow motion than a world where everyone is shooting at each other?

“Have You Found FSM?”

Since: Nov 08

Wilmington

#27 May 24, 2009
-Drake- wrote:
Sure, take away my gun, my wifes gun, and my dogs gun. That way my house can be broken into, my car can be jacked, and they can do it all without having to worry about taking a couple to the chest. Yeah, that sounds fair.
Okay, now come on, that is just ridiculous. How often does that actually happen? How often does your dog actually grow opposable thumbs and grab a firearm?
Mike

Asheboro, NC

#31 May 24, 2009
The crime rate in Australia has actually risen since massive anti-gun legislation was passed. The idea that no guns=no murder is just silly. Remeber Jack the Ripper? He didnt need a gun.
Mike

Asheboro, NC

#32 May 24, 2009
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't own a gun to hunt with.
You own a composite bow?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#33 May 24, 2009
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You can borrow my gun, if you will lend me a pound of $100's.
He can borrow one of mine for free. I only have hunting guns.
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKE UP

Perris, CA

#34 May 24, 2009
Bu i would say those 5 to 6% population made up sociopath/pyscopaths , SHOULD NOT have guns!

“Have You Found FSM?”

Since: Nov 08

Wilmington

#35 May 24, 2009
Mike wrote:
The crime rate in Australia has actually risen since massive anti-gun legislation was passed. The idea that no guns=no murder is just silly. Remeber Jack the Ripper? He didnt need a gun.
I don't think the idea is that no guns = no murder, I think the general concept is the fewer guns = fewer violent crimes. Granted, I haven't seen any reliable statistics to support or reject this hypothesis, considering all the ones I find come from biased sources on both ends of the firearm legislating spectrum.

“you just wouldn't understand”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#36 May 24, 2009
Mark Tawin wanted to go out West before it all died. When he got back people asked, "Weren't you scared with everyone out there with all of those people carry guns?" He just laughed and said, " No, not at all, I believe that is what made them all polite."

Plus it you think about it after awhile you would get rid of all of the morons. So in the end we all win.
WaterboardBush

United States

#37 May 25, 2009
It would be great if guns were confiscated and banned, but they are a part of the culture thanks to all the rednecks.
Zuri

Brooklyn, NY

#38 May 25, 2009
-Drake- wrote:
Sure, take away my gun, my wifes gun, and my dogs gun. That way my house can be broken into, my car can be jacked, and they can do it all without having to worry about taking a couple to the chest. Yeah, that sounds fair.
But guns are misused,that's why we should take them away.You might already know I'm not an adult,but my own father has a gun and that worries me.Well, I see your point,that if someone attacked me or
my brother,my dad would kill him.OK,my dad is home from work now,so I got to leave.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#39 May 25, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
You own a composite bow?
Negative
Zuri

Brooklyn, NY

#40 May 25, 2009
obake wrote:
Mark Tawin wanted to go out West before it all died. When he got back people asked, "Weren't you scared with everyone out there with all of those people carry guns?" He just laughed and said, " No, not at all, I believe that is what made them all polite."
Plus it you think about it after awhile you would get rid of all of the morons. So in the end we all win.
I was scared of guns last summer.My mom took me to the city,and I'd heard about black preteens and teens getting into trouble with guns there.I was so scared.OK,you already know daddy (yes,I still call him that)has a gun.If you take away guns you take away a form of protection.Get it?Suppose someone tried to kidnap me.My father would put his gun to the the person and yell,"get your hands off my child or you're dead!"That would scare the person and he'd put me down and run.So guns can protect people.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#41 May 25, 2009
obake wrote:
Mark Tawin wanted to go out West before it all died. When he got back people asked, "Weren't you scared with everyone out there with all of those people carry guns?" He just laughed and said, " No, not at all, I believe that is what made them all polite."
Plus it you think about it after awhile you would get rid of all of the morons. So in the end we all win.
Xactly.

People are more polite when one doesn't know if the other is packing.

People are even MORE polite when one does know that the other IS armed.

My opinion: Law abiding citizens should have the right to own whatever weapons they desire, that includes a dam tank, if that's what they want. If they cease becoming law abiding citizens, they should forfeit that right.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#42 May 25, 2009
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Xactly.
People are more polite when one doesn't know if the other is packing.
People are even MORE polite when one does know that the other IS armed.
My opinion: Law abiding citizens should have the right to own whatever weapons they desire, that includes a dam tank, if that's what they want. If they cease becoming law abiding citizens, they should forfeit that right.
Good point but I doubt the liberal loons will buy into it. You're wasting your time with them.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#43 May 25, 2009
WaterboardBush wrote:
It would be great if guns were confiscated and banned, but they are a part of the culture thanks to all the rednecks.
So let's go ahead and ban cars, knives, glass; anything that could possibly be used to inflict harm on another.

If it weren't for responsible citizens properly using guns, you wouldn't enjoy the freedoms you have today.

Happy Memorial Day. Be sure to take a moment to remember all those who gave their lives so that you could post such an opinion. Personally I don't agree with your stance on guns, but because of such brave souls you do have that right.

“Have You Found FSM?”

Since: Nov 08

Wilmington

#44 May 25, 2009
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's go ahead and ban cars, knives, glass; anything that could possibly be used to inflict harm on another.
What exactly is the purpose for guns other than killing things and shooting competitions? Why don't we just allow firearms at shooting ranges and ban them in public?
If it weren't for responsible citizens properly using guns, you wouldn't enjoy the freedoms you have today.
It wasn't guns used by public civilians that won us our freedom, it was a desire to rebel against tyranny. The firearms were used to fight against the British soldiers. Are we facing tyranny from armed soldiers right now?
Happy Memorial Day. Be sure to take a moment to remember all those who gave their lives so that you could post such an opinion.
I hope we all can be respectful and thankful to the soldiers who died for our freedoms. I don't think I have ever met someone who doesn't respect soldiers for their service.
Personally I don't agree with your stance on guns, but because of such brave souls you do have that right.
You have the right to post your opinion on guns as well. It works both ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ROCCO 828,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 584,219
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Theswamiji 6,294
Derrick Briggs 6 min Zombie Corpse Rental 4
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 5,792
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Liam 40,143
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 270,665
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 3,458
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 442,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web