No more Obama

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Early reports came out of a brutal attack upon our diplomat in the streets of Libya by terrorists. The Obama media would not report any of this and went with the administration false claim of it being related top a movie. An attack on our embassy on 9/11 ??? Get real people, it's time to wake up.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/obama-regime-a...

After killing 4 Americans and Libya not allowing our marines to secure the embassy the Obama administration gave them more financial aid which came from money borrowed from China that our grand kids will have to pay back. What in the world is going on? How can anyone reelect this man?
No more Obama

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Oct 14, 2012
What did Obama do right after the attack happened? Spent time on the View, David Letterman, and partied with jayz and beyonce. Hard tell how much the security detail was for Obama to party while he never provided any security to our Embassy even though it was requested by security personnel according to congressional testimony. We can elect a better president than that.
No more Obama

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Oct 14, 2012
A terrorist attack that the administration won't even admit happened.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/130...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min pusherman_ 559,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 775,485
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Anti-Christ 441,780
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min YTubeHeadlines 605,035
"1-STATE Solution" for ISRAEL says U.N. Official 13 min YTubeHeadlines 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min pmscomputers 96,743
electrolux.servis@hotmail.com. 299 I5 34 istiny... 25 min electrofersen 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Clearwater 175,665
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Pegasus 265,163
More from around the web