Public Sex

“Married and hubby is deployed”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2013
I am in love with public sex and always have been. hubby knows it and is ok with it but I wonder sometimes if it is normal for people or if I am weird in the head.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 Oct 12, 2013
No you're not weird at all, that's actually more common than you know! It plays into several fetishes and preferences [such as exhibitionism] and just plain ol' liking to do it outside. Both of those are really strong in lots of women. So don't ever feel guilty about liking it, there's nothing wrong with enjoying the thrill and danger of having someone see you (or if you're just plain into being watched that's a little different, but also OK)– the big trick is to not do it someplace where you could get arrested for it LoL! Among the people I know, it's more common for women to enjoy it then it is men, but I have yet to experience a guy who would turn me down just because we're someplace we might be seen [grins]

“Married and hubby is deployed”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Thank Jenji. I appreciate you taking the time respond.
love boobs

Cairo, Egypt

#4 Jan 10, 2014
nicolegundy wrote:
Thank Jenji. I appreciate you taking the time respond.
contact me on twitter ASAP my user is @bamootfegesmik
love boobs

Cairo, Egypt

#5 Jan 10, 2014
Jenji wrote:
No you're not weird at all, that's actually more common than you know! It plays into several fetishes and preferences [such as exhibitionism] and just plain ol' liking to do it outside. Both of those are really strong in lots of women. So don't ever feel guilty about liking it, there's nothing wrong with enjoying the thrill and danger of having someone see you (or if you're just plain into being watched that's a little different, but also OK)– the big trick is to not do it someplace where you could get arrested for it LoL! Among the people I know, it's more common for women to enjoy it then it is men, but I have yet to experience a guy who would turn me down just because we're someplace we might be seen [grins]
contact me on twitter ASAP my user is @bamootfegesmik
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#6 Jan 10, 2014
I agree, public sex is big-time fun – providing that where you do it is someplace where people will either just kind of look and smile as they go by, or maybe stay and watch for a few seconds – not where they would freak out and call the cops! You have to choose your [potential] audience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 64,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Chess Jurist 654,453
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 20 min Steve III 509
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Steve III 45,302
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min HipGnosis 183,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,957
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Just Think 106,611
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web