Let start knowing each other.

Let start knowing each other.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

gridstar

Durgapur, India

#1 Mar 18, 2014
Hi, to evry member of this forum, im new over here. but really surprised of having no recent posts about stock market or current affairs.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 Mar 18, 2014
gridstar wrote:
Hi, to evry member of this forum, im new over here. but really surprised of having no recent posts about stock market or current affairs.
I know, right?! There is a forum for "sexuality" but whether it's this one, or the 'weird' forum (which used to be called 'offbeat') the sexual and fetish posts proliferate. I think it's a losing battle! LOL The other thing you'll notice is that if you make a serious post, you get flamed with bad judgits. Oh well.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 19, 2014
gridstar wrote:
the hottest topic ever was Bill-Monica sexual affairs. that bj was discussed throughout the world including Vatican.
Pro

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 19, 2014
gridstar wrote:
So what do you want to discuss?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Barnsweb 445,733
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,244
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 646,788
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 31 min Truthiness 26
Love or money 35 min Truthiness 2
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 54 min Truthiness 12
Choosing the best candidate 1 hr Kamal Hussain 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,649
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr VIKING 971,782
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 12 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web