Mass Chinese Immigration and American...

Mass Chinese Immigration and American Homelessness

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2014
See the connection?

Chinese are buying up America and driving people out of their homes.

Foreign ownership of properties should be stopped.
ASIAN LATIN VIBES

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Wrong you try to blame them!

In fact Greedy US banksters corrupted Loan Practices of marketing "No Income No Asset" loans and with high interest rate come at end of ballon payment had made many Americans lose their homes because they can't pay off and /or lose of job is final nail in coffin for home ownership, with no income coming in means got give up their property....!

As greedy Corrupted US multiconglomerated /Industrails that outsourced many US jobs overseas to other nations (over 57,000 UScompanies moved abroad since obnoxious US FTA bill like NAFTA, CAFTA... had ruined many Americans) and add insult to injury as many us Americans Taxpayers had to pay the big toxic Superfund bill left by US Industries that moved overseas .
christINSANITY is EVIL

Fergus, Canada

#3 Jan 26, 2014
ASIAN LATIN VIBES wrote:
Wrong you try to blame them!
In fact Greedy US banksters corrupted Loan Practices of marketing "No Income No Asset" loans and with high interest rate come at end of ballon payment had made many Americans lose their homes because they can't pay off and /or lose of job is final nail in coffin for home ownership, with no income coming in means got give up their property....!
As greedy Corrupted US multiconglomerated /Industrails that outsourced many US jobs overseas to other nations (over 57,000 UScompanies moved abroad since obnoxious US FTA bill like NAFTA, CAFTA... had ruined many Americans) and add insult to injury as many us Americans Taxpayers had to pay the big toxic Superfund bill left by US Industries that moved overseas .
Theres a simple solution to that problem..STOP buying foreign made products!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Western U.S. sucks because of too many Chinese immigrants there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 52 min OffTheClock 79,264
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,336
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 5 hr Ccrea 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Just Think 701,335
Targeted Individuals, those illegally surveille... (Apr '17) 8 hr Endofdays 7
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 10 hr ANGRYPOOPDAD 55
Doctor REALITY obsessed with OJ Simpson 11 hr Doctor REALITY 66
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 995,722