Since: Nov 12

Lafayette, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2012
When he got out of college he went all over Bowling Green and Scottsville looking for a job every where he went
they said we are not hiring or the job had been felled
he have my driver license now and he trying to get a van for me to drive but they are high for me get one on my
own because rehabilitation told me he have to get a van 3 years old and under 30,000 miles before they would
fix it up for me to drive so he have been everywhere to borrow money they say he have to much money going
out then coming in to borrow any money and his dad had 7 back surgery's it hurts him to pick me up and put
Rickie in his truck please help me to get a van so he can be more independent please donate has much that you
can
Thanks

you can money to 4555 holland Rd Scottsville,Ky 4216 or go here www.gundriver.com/donate.html

Since: Nov 12

Lafayette, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
He has Cerebral Palsy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 263,402
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 763,476
what the best in this store ?? https://awesome.... 14 min MURAD 1
what the best model of this wrist watches 18 min MURAD 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min BenAdam 603,524
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Michael 554,632
Moses never existed 52 min Hidingfromyou 521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 175,006

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE