yes

no

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Spinal

Menasha, WI

#106 Dec 17, 2013
I think PDA should be allowed, but limited. I mean, come on. Hugging and a quick peck could be okay, but making out and such, not really. People should really look on the bright side of things. They could be like, "Well, at least they don't hate each other." Instead of, "Ugh, that's nasty! That should not be allowed! Let's ban it from the district!" What I'm trying to say is, it should be allowed, just don't take it too far. Hope this helps everyone...
student

Thorntown, IN

#108 May 15, 2014
whitey wrote:
Sure, as long as it's not same sex.
Why shouldnt same-sex couples get to show their affections? Because it offends you? Thats total bs. It shouldn't matter who you love; keep it simple and you're fine.
nunya

Germantown, MD

#109 May 25, 2014
BeautifulMomof2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm, no. School is not a teenager's living room or bedroom. That should be kept private. I personally do not want to see two 16 year olds locking lips before class.
then don't look at it, one is forcing you to stare at it.

Since: May 14

Tallahassee, FL

#110 May 29, 2014
please. at my school there are kids lining the halls making out and practically having sex. just saying.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#112 May 29, 2014
breeg98 wrote:
please. at my school there are kids lining the halls making out and practically having sex. just saying.
Well OK, nothing wrong with that in and of itself IMHO – you should've seen the things going on back when I was in HS. But what does this have do do with the original issue, allowing PDAs (pads) in schools?
bob

Yakima Indian Res, WA

#113 Mar 3, 2015
JJ PDA police wrote:
PDA is really disturbing in schools adn should not be allowed,it distracts people from learning what they need to be doing...i dont want to see it...i mean holding hands and hugging is fine but STOP making out and kissing because it MAKES ME SICK...so just stop and you wont get in trouble!!!
love the PDA police
it doesnt matter what people do your not in charge of them it is a free country and you shouldnt be able to tell people to stop. Your in charge of YOU not me or anyone else!!!!!!!!!!
Jennette

Portland, OR

#114 Mar 3, 2015
PDAs – healthy and normal, and what are these comments about morals? OMG it's hormone riddled teenagers, being hormone riddled teenagers! There is nothing immoral about it! We're not talking about intercourse in the restrooms, just a bf or gf being mashed and loved on up against the lockers, maybe perfecting their French skills as kids rush between classes. Pity the children subjected to the opinions of prudes.
Mystery Girl

Waynesboro, PA

#115 Apr 29, 2015
i think that PDA should be fine in schools. in my school there is a lot of couples and it isnt like in the movies. people dont just walk out of class and go to the bathrooms and just start doin the nasty. they say its america and we have all these rights and stuff but, people are always getting in trouble for just simply showing there love for each other. and i dont think that is right. i got in trouble just because i hugged, held hands with, and kissed my boyfriend. but i get where people are coming from when they say that we kids shouldn't be allowed to do stuff like that. but those people also dont get that it is the circle of life and is natural to want to do as you age. but one thing i do agree with is that people should not be allowed to have sex at school. besides, there is always the weekend and the school shouldn't have a say in what students do. if that person wants to be dumb, then let em. just stating my opinion. thanks for readin this.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#116 Apr 30, 2015
Anything which is "street legal" out in public, should be allowed. Schools get involved in, interfere with students lives far too much already IMHO.
Cayleigh

Paducah, KY

#117 May 8, 2015
School is defiantly a place for learning but when you the age of 12 and older you start to get a serious relationship and parents and any adult was there in life to but now there older and like I don't want my child to do tht let a kid experience things on there own if u don't give ur kid an inch they will go a mile let them learn from there mistakes teens should be able to kiss in school but nothing more than that

“Laugther is the best medicine”

Since: Apr 08

whereever I am at

#118 Jul 9, 2015
Roxygirl wrote:
People really need to learn that if they like someone and that someone is in a relationship doesn't mean that they will never have a chance with that someone. Nothing says that their "serious" relationship is going to last forever. I am in a serious relationship but we have alot of problems that we are trying to work through, we seriously argue like a married couple and i just turned 17 a week ago. We argue to the point of where i am crying, yes it sucks, but i somewhat think that is the way i will learn to control my emotions. Is that so wrong to think? Anyways, people need to realize that if that someone that they like may not even know that they like them..maybe secretly they like you too. Just start by talking to that someone and then maybe you two will start to hang out and you will know if you really like that person or not.
Roxygirl at 17 u to young to be "serious" especially like a married couple. U haven't even began to live rather than be thinking being with one person. Trust me dating is one the most exciting times in u life.
Heaven cake

Lagrange, IN

#120 Feb 4, 2016
I think it should be aloud hugging isn't a crime. It's funny thAt the teachers took it way if they were in school they would do the same if it's distracting don't look at it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 968,808
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Insults Are Easier 28,929
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,915
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 280,490
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Peace_Warrior 618,201
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 47 min MUQ2 4,758
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,181
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 637,681
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 hr Paul is dead 3,671
More from around the web