ali pda 101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I think that it should be allowed when we get to high school theres PDA all over and it is a way to show your emotions and yea.
Madeleine PDA 101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

i think that it should be allowed because when we get to high school theres PDA all over and its ok to show your emotions and yea.
traci pda 101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

i think that it should, because when we get to high school theres PDA alover and its a way to show your emotions and yea.
Madeleine PDA 101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

i think that it should be allowed in school because when we get to high school there will be ALOT of PDA also its showing your emotions and i have always been told my emotions and yea. :)
traci pda 101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

i think that it should, because when we get to high school there will be alot of it.also its showing ur emotions and i have always been told to show my emotions and yea.so lets show them a show and show pda
ali pda 101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

i think that it should be allowed because wehn we get to high school there will be a lot of it. also its showing your emotions and i have always been told to show my emotionsand yea.so lets show them a show and show Pda
Madeleine PDA 101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

LOVE PDA
DILO aka dilan

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

I love pda!!!!!!!!! so shut up ali and traci loljk !!!!!!!! >:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UR MOMS PEN IS IS HUGE!!!!!!!! LOLJK
a person

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

LP PDA POLICE wrote:
PDA is really gross (in school)and distracts everyone for there learning and socail life. i mean really... come on people! SOPT IT! holding hands is fien but full blown making out is just GROSS! well bye bye from the PDA POLICE! <3
for one thing its not very gross and second people usually do that kind of stuff after class. ur just jelious cause i havent done that kind of stuff!!:P
ali pda101

Saline, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

a person wrote:
<quoted text> for one thing its not very gross and second people usually do that kind of stuff after class. ur just jelious cause i havent done that kind of stuff!!:P
why would we be jelliuos tyhat you haven't done that kind of stuff we would feel sorry for you!
ricky

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

allaow kissing it would be really assom come on allow it
E-Loc

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Alright all of you are over reacting like litle btches its just a kiss just keep walking if you dont like it move to iran or somthing
gemma

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

alrite i jus have to say im in middle school and ive gotten pda a number of times but seriously the teachers take it too far
hlding hands & huging is not gunna kill anyone!!
we teenagers have a life and most of us r in relationships
teachers plz u cant stop us from doing stuff we r in a different time period than u were when u were a teen
no i dont think its ok for us to kiss or anything during school hours but when its b4 or after school plz back off the last thing we want is for yall to be all up in our buisness
my boyfriend and i jus got pda a couple days ago for me taping his freaking shoulder i mean seriously?! what the fuck!!!
we r no longer to be next to each other,look at each other, tlk to each other, or be in a relationship--thanks to the teachers?
see this is why we hate yall
this is why we r rude to yall in class
this is why we r in such a bad mood all the time
this is why we get bad grade;;for being stressed out
no matter what yall try its still gunna happen

sorry i know this sounds rude and imature but this is how i feel and how sooo many others feel too
&&at the beginning it sounded like im a slut but no im really not
im a good girl i get good grades
but the teachers put it out to be that way

“Imagine Light Beyond Frequency”

Since: Apr 09

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

It should be our choice...I know parents want to be all "in" our lives and help but trust me it gets annoying and
I already know what can happen...I'm the outcome of it...
helloPDAisOK

Evans Mills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

PDA is something we all have probably have seen and personally I feel its not offensive if its something small like saying,"I love you",kissing with just a peck, hugging,or holding hands. None of these inflict much danger unless either of the people showing PDA are unstable or have a disease. Therefore,one would probably not be kissing that person in the first place,posing no threat. If they had an intense problem they probably wouldnt be in public anyway. If it offends you to see people in love youre either jelous or stuck in your ways,so then you can just look away,it wont kill you. Think about the people showing acceptable affection as saying to the world,"I love this person and I don't care who knows it!" Then you chould admire them for their bravery because they accept that not everyone will agree with their actions and thats okay. If its inappropriate PDA then Id advise you to leave, say something to them, or ignore it. Saying sometrhing might be considered rude to you but they were rude to you and all other bystanders.Plus, all the people in the same boat as you will respect your "chat" with the couple,threesome,foursome,ect. .
Heehee
cyn

Roseburg, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

I vote yes my school just made a new rule saying that hugging isn't acceptable. the reason is because of my class and the freashman class. I understand the kissing thing but the school board has overstepped its boundries when they say hugging is the same too. If anyone is caught hugging at all it's a detention. I'm one of the people that doesn't like seeing people make out and I don't either but i would like to say good-bye to my boyfriend before class considering it's the only time i get to see him anymore. I almost got a detentioon yesterday due to me shouldering him in the chest and someone shouting "PDA". there is to far when it comes to public display and then there too far to when it comes to rules.

“Really? Really?”

Since: Apr 08

G'View

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Here's another example of opinion being used to decide policy.
What's amazing to me is that we're talking about banning forms of showing affection. AFFECTION! I thing we should have rules promoting affection.
National Hug Day.
Kiss-a-thons.
Group hug weekend.
Minimum quotas on hugs and kisses between loved ones.
While I recognize that we as human beings have positive and negative emotions and we need to be conscious and in control of both, I think we should also emphasize more of the good than the bad.

“Laugther is the best medicine”

Since: Apr 08

whereever I am at

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Hold please wrote:
Here's another example of opinion being used to decide policy.
What's amazing to me is that we're talking about banning forms of showing affection. AFFECTION! I thing we should have rules promoting affection.
National Hug Day.
Kiss-a-thons.
Group hug weekend.
Minimum quotas on hugs and kisses between loved ones.
While I recognize that we as human beings have positive and negative emotions and we need to be conscious and in control of both, I think we should also emphasize more of the good than the bad.
I would so agree. What this world needs is a little more love and not so much hate!
ilene

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

yeaa
Cody Roebuck

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

8 Guage wrote:
Yes, PDA shouldn't be allowed at school, but what IS PDA? Hugging, Hand-holding? No. Now, Kissing, Making-out, Etc., Yeah that's PDA and doesn't belong at school. But a hug from your Boyfriend/Girlfriend ISN'T going to kill anyone. For God sakes, what has happened to the public school system?
I think your kinda retarted because Making out defintly belongs in schools i do it all the time and your not going to stop me. If you have a problem with kissing or making out in school then close your effin eyes and dont do it. Also im a guy and if your a guy i think your a QUEER!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

460 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessarily so 721,918
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Catcher1 172,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min marge 533,291
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min mahesh 420
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min An NFL Fan 115,482
Umpipi Omkhulu 22 min lindo 4
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 23 min I am a Watsonian 147
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••