ye olde village pub
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54835 Jun 22, 2014
It's no wonder Rotor walked away........

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#54836 Jun 22, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>She lives a life full of drama and train wrecks. Almost daily some form of drama queen horseshit comes her way, from multiple car crashes to the effects of being bipolar with all the manic side effects she is crippled with. This once lively thread has tanked thanks to her and other bipolar pal dude Dale who also needs to nut up and become a non posting observer.
Then don't read it and skip over it. It's that easy. Seems from what I've read, you've got "issues" with about everyone on this thread.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54837 Jun 22, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>91 degrees,partly cloudy and breezy today here. Heat index around 97 or so. And muggy,did I mention muggy.....?
Hey Okimar
Sounds like you are going to have a good day. I love the heat but not the mugginess..
Down on the North Coast of Natal it is muggy summer and winter. At least there is no rain or snow hey!
Had a nice weekend. Son is spending his final "leave" day on the LAN and perhaps get up to date with his sleep. The two pups are very happy to have him home, but when I get in the place look like a tip. Oh well gives me something to do around the house....... Not complaining LOL
Well Okimar you have a great day and enjoy what you set out to do.
Dale_Harris

#54838 Jun 22, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
I got added to the crime statistics last night...
On the way home, at a red light, a guy smashed my car's passenger side window! He didn't get away with any of my things but now I have to replace the window. Bloody bastard. It still feels so unreal
Morning Ruby
So sorry to hear about the attempted "smash and grab". These people will try anything Ruby. I heard on the SA News programme, that car hi-jacking and smash and crab" statistics are on the up and up so please be careful.
Hope that your weekend went well. I did the normal run of the mill things around the house. And the hi-light of my weekend was going to P 'n Pay and buying one (crystal) fan heater and one (crystal) heater for the lounge..I have no idea about the crystal part of it but it serves the purse. The children now stay in their rooms as that heater warms up everything beautifully. The pups love it as well. The lounge one I only use to the warm the room for a half hour and then turn it off. Have to watch the pennies hey! LOL
Oh well best get along and do some work. Only 4.75 days to the weekend.
Dale_Harris

#54839 Jun 22, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't read it and skip over it. It's that easy. Seems from what I've read, you've got "issues" with about everyone on this thread.
Good Morning Hatti
I hope you are fine and keeping fit. We are doing great.
The winter is right upon us but the days have been lovely, the nights not so. Anyway we need to get through winter so that we can have summer for 9 months again. Take care Hatti and have a wonderful day.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54840 Jun 23, 2014
Dear Troll Harrison Freebird:

If our day to day life event stories annoy you so much, why oh why do you keep coming back? To show everybody what a shit-for-brains you are? To show everybody how unstable you are? To show that you have low IQ? What is your reason? Wait, don't answer that. We all know that you have no life and find pleasure (sexual maybe?) in disrupting a thread with your uncalled for unpleasant comments. Do us all a favour and shoot yourself in the head. The world will be better off without a retarded troll such as yourself. Now go off and play on the train tracks, you terrible excuse for a living creature. Oh, and enjoy wanking to our posts, as I'm almost certain you do, because you find pleasure and gratification in making everyone hate your guts. Be gone!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Cbf7rnRp74c/TsWfFt8...

Ok, rant over.

“Trolling Gets Me Off”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#54841 Jun 23, 2014
Good day everybody visiting this wonderful thread!

I would like to formally introduce myself: I am Harrison Freebird, and internet troll. I get off on trolling threads and in my free time I enjoy picking my nose and bashing my head with my club. I only leave my cave at night, so that I can dig through people's trash cans for any scraps of food I can find. I am mentally unstable and share my cave with my wife (who is also my sister) and our 7 children, who are growing up to be quite decent young trolls, and they enjoy eating defecation of animals. We have a pet rock. He doesn't say much but he's very well mannered.

Ok, now you have some background about me. Hope you'd all enjoy my posts, as much as I enjoy reading yours! Thanks for accepting me into your community
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54842 Jun 23, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>She lives a life full of drama and train wrecks. Almost daily some form of drama queen horseshit comes her way, from multiple car crashes to the effects of being bipolar with all the manic side effects she is crippled with. This once lively thread has tanked thanks to her and other bipolar pal dude Dale who also needs to nut up and become a non posting observer.
***repost***

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54843 Jun 23, 2014

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54844 Jun 23, 2014
I've decided that these forums and debating with people in general, have contributed to far too much negativity in my life. I'm putting heated, but passive, conversation aside, for a while anyway, and embarking on an activist course which involves 'action', as I think it will be more productive.

If I visit Topix, it will be here. Otherwise, sayonara to this fulminant hell-hole.

:-)

Love you guys,

Shove.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54845 Jun 23, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Hope you all had a good Monday. I took the day off to have the window replaced. Set me back R820. The other quote I got was for R1200, so needless to say, I went with the cheaper one - which was still a bit expensive. Oh well, at least I don't have to drive around with a broken window anymore. Bloody idiot! And I suspect he used something made of porcelain to smash the window, as I found a piece of porcelain on the floor while cleaning up a little bit. The glass fitment centre vacuumed the remaining pieces of glass up.(It's part of their service obviously.)

I'm so paranoid and scared at every traffic light. I guess it'll disappear with time.

Anyway, hope you'd all have a great Tuesday. Be good and have fun ;)
Dale_Harris

#54846 Jun 24, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
Hope you all had a good Monday. I took the day off to have the window replaced. Set me back R820. The other quote I got was for R1200, so needless to say, I went with the cheaper one - which was still a bit expensive. Oh well, at least I don't have to drive around with a broken window anymore. Bloody idiot! And I suspect he used something made of porcelain to smash the window, as I found a piece of porcelain on the floor while cleaning up a little bit. The glass fitment centre vacuumed the remaining pieces of glass up.(It's part of their service obviously.)
I'm so paranoid and scared at every traffic light. I guess it'll disappear with time.
Anyway, hope you'd all have a great Tuesday. Be good and have fun ;)
Hi Ruby
Happy to hear that you had the window replaced. Can get a bit chilly without a window glass in the car.
Not much in the way of news. Son returned to work after his 4 day long weekend. He says it did him good to have the break. So back to the same old thing for him.
Ruby was it a suspected smash and grab that got your window broken?

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54847 Jun 24, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Yes, an attempted smash and grab. Think he took a chance in the hopes he'll find something to grab. He just disappeared like he appeared. I'm feeling a little depressed today, think it's still shock from what happened. I should've just stayed in bed
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54848 Jun 24, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
She easily gets pissed off as females with bipolar disorder do there Einstein. Things usually happen for a reason.....she probably gave the finger to someone while driving and the payback was a smashed window...??...

One thing to count on would be only "part" of this drama queen story will she discuss......
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54849 Jun 24, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, an attempted smash and grab. Think he took a chance in the hopes he'll find something to grab. He just disappeared like he appeared. I'm feeling a little depressed today, think it's still shock from what happened. I should've just stayed in bed
yep......100% bipolar thoughts.....
Dale_Harris

#54850 Jun 24, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shame Ruby I am sorry that you had to go through that. Thank goodness he did not harm you personally. When it happened to me I was sat in my car in the traffic and they cut my seat belt with a knife(through the window) and then the gold chain around my neck with a crucifix. The crucifix slipped off the chain and into my lap, so they only got the chain. But I was very depressed and upset about it all. You feel that you have been violated in some weird way. I think coming to work was an excellent move because you have things to keep you busy and you don't think about it. Just take things easy Ruby.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54851 Jun 24, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shame Ruby I am sorry that you had to go through that. Thank goodness he did not harm you personally. When it happened to me I was sat in my car in the traffic and they cut my seat belt with a knife(through the window) and then the gold chain around my neck with a crucifix. The crucifix slipped off the chain and into my lap, so they only got the chain. But I was very depressed and upset about it all. You feel that you have been violated in some weird way. I think coming to work was an excellent move because you have things to keep you busy and you don't think about it. Just take things easy Ruby.
Wow, what happened to you seem much worse. I'd freak if I couldn't be protected by my seatbelt. They probably knew that that would be the driver's reaction. Where did you go to have it replaced?

I wanted to stay in bed today but my mom started a huge fight with me and said I have to go to work. So yeah, here I am. An hour late but at work. She gave me this whole lecture, so I just decided screw this, I'm not going to lie down and let life kick me in the ribs, I'm going to face the world. Anyway, I'm not feeling as bad as yesterday, but still not 100%. I'll get through it though, as always. I'm only seeing my psychiatrist again in November, when I need to get a new prescription from her. Unfortunately my medical aid only covers two visits a year, one of which I used last month. Sucks but that's life.

I hope you're having a good day so far. Mine's going to be quite busy, boss gave me a bunch of stuff to do. But I'm sure I'll get it done quickly, I hate that feeling I get when there's work waiting for me, it feels like something is constantly telling me to hurry up and get it done. And that feeling only goes away once it's all done.

Damn, suddenly it's gone very quiet here. There was a truck standing just outside the window with its loud idling engine, and he left now, and now it's all quiet again. I felt like running away, I'm very noise sensitive, even people who talk too loud gets on my nerves.

HAPPY HUMP DAY to everybody! Can't believe it's mid-week already. Time sure does fly.

I'm hoping to ride again this coming Sunday. One of our friends is coming back from an overseas trip and all of us decided to have a ride with him and braai afterwards, to welcome him back. I bet my whole body's going to be sore and stiff the following few days but it'll be worth it I'm sure.

Oh, and I've already lost a "dress" size. When I bought a few new pairs of jeans a couple of weeks ago, I had to buy one size smaller than the previous time! I'm so thrilled.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#54852 Jun 25, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Hatti
I hope you are fine and keeping fit. We are doing great.
The winter is right upon us but the days have been lovely, the nights not so. Anyway we need to get through winter so that we can have summer for 9 months again. Take care Hatti and have a wonderful day.
Hey Dale .. Having a hot summer here and loving it ! Not much of a winter gal at all.

The USA plays Germany tomorrow and we need the win to keep our hopes alive in the World Cup. I'll be at work but I'll take my lunch when they play and hope to catch most of it.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#54853 Jun 25, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
I've decided that these forums and debating with people in general, have contributed to far too much negativity in my life. I'm putting heated, but passive, conversation aside, for a while anyway, and embarking on an activist course which involves 'action', as I think it will be more productive.

If I visit Topix, it will be here. Otherwise, sayonara to this fulminant hell-hole.

:-)

Love you guys,

Shove.
Sorry to see ya go . I've enjoyed reading your posts. Keep in touch ! Good and funny posters are hard to come by these days.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54854 Jun 25, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Wishing all a wonderful Thursday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Frank Merton 445,709
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min WelbyMD 281,240
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min here 48,394
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min guest 646,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Journey 971,623
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min Voyeur 38,749
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min RiccardoFire 105,570
More from around the web