“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#54804 Jun 18, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Morning Shove, Ruby, Hatti, Okimar, Ed and Rotor and anyone else that pops in.

Hope that you all have a wonderful day.

Only got to work about 15 minutes ago. Had to get rid of a migraine headache before driving to work and stop at the Chemist for medication to get rid of it. So I was late.

Ruby what a good idea to rent Spartan out so that someone else could ride him. Then he would get exercised.

Shove enjoy your spiced rum and a foot massage! I am staying away from alcohol until this migraine is gone!

Enjoy the day everyone.
Hey Dale.

It's the start of Hump Day for me.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54805 Jun 18, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dale.
It's the start of Hump Day for me.
Hey Hatti

I forgot and I am half way through HUMP day LOL
Hope yours is a good one.
Dale_Harris

#54806 Jun 18, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to get migraines every time I was under severe stress. I still don't know if it really was migraine, or just a tension headache
I'd get blurry vision, then these squiggly lines that "vibrates" in my peripheral vision, and then I'd get really nauseous and usually throw up too. Fortunately I haven't had any recently
Hey Ruby
Did you take anything special. Because I have the same as you describe above. Lights flashing as well. I think it is stress related as soon as I have "things to sort out with my car and money matters" etc then I start with the migraines.
Anyway I am taking it very easy and it is going okay. Taking the meds every three hours.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54808 Jun 18, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby
Did you take anything special. Because I have the same as you describe above. Lights flashing as well. I think it is stress related as soon as I have "things to sort out with my car and money matters" etc then I start with the migraines.
Anyway I am taking it very easy and it is going okay. Taking the meds every three hours.
No, I don't take anything for it. Just spend the day in bed, with the curtains drawn. I know my grandmother on my mother's side also used to get migraines, but hers lasted for up to 3 days. So I'm lucky in that regard
Dale_Harris

#54809 Jun 18, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't take anything for it. Just spend the day in bed, with the curtains drawn. I know my grandmother on my mother's side also used to get migraines, but hers lasted for up to 3 days. So I'm lucky in that regard
Yes I think it can be hereditary. But mine (as long as I get the meds down my throat quickly) only last about 6 to 8 hours.
Ruby what the hell else can go wrong? Pot hole damage to my car, broken petrol tank flap and now I dropped my mobile phone and I cannot send text messages. Also my glass sliding door at home is stuck and needs to be repaired. I cannot take much more of everything coming at me at once. It is driving me crazy. Last night my side gate broke off the hinges and needs repairs as well. One thing at a time PLEASE ,I ask you Lord with tears in my eyes. Stone the bloody crows.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54810 Jun 18, 2014
Wow Dale, you certainly have it bad. I hope things get sorted for you and that no more bad things happen to you. *Hugs*
Dale_Harris

#54811 Jun 18, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Wow Dale, you certainly have it bad. I hope things get sorted for you and that no more bad things happen to you.*Hugs*
Thanks Ruby. I am sure that things will improve from hereon.
Dale_Harris

#54815 Jun 18, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Wow Dale, you certainly have it bad. I hope things get sorted for you and that no more bad things happen to you.*Hugs*
Hey Ruby
My phone had to be given a puk number and a new pin and now it all works like it used to. I can text msg as well. Thank Heaven.
Have a happy Thursday.

To Okimar, Ed, Shove, Hitsrunpricess, Hatti, FC and anyone else.
Have a fantastic Thursday.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54816 Jun 18, 2014
Good morning friendlies

It's almost Friday again, can't believe how time flies!

Hope you'd all have a great Thursday
Dale_Harris

#54817 Jun 19, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello all. Happy Tuesday.
Strangest thing .... Why would the more sane posts by a certain troll be deleted and the nasty stuff stay ?
Hope you pub dwellers are having a wonderful day. Anyone watching the FIFA World Cup ?
Hey Hatti
We are not even in this world cup but I have been watching a bit. I always route for the Brits. I see that teams are being knocked out left, right and centre but for the past few days the TV reception has been up to paw-paw so don't know what is going on. We all followed it last time around as it was in South Africa and we had flags on our cars, etc. But ........ not this time.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#54818 Jun 19, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's been an interesting 7 years Rotor--lots of ups and downs, but through it all, you know who's got your back. In the old days, this would have been cause for a party, but as I am just about partied out, I'll settle for a goblet of goat's milk, and a toast to my favorite yankee.
It has been interesting.......to say the least.
One of these days I'll get my PC back and not have to deal with this laptop locking up every 15 seconds.
My B day was nice. Whet to dinner with my sweetheart, saw my daughter Sunday for breakfast and played a 1/2 round of golf with dad .
Hope everyone is having a nice summer so far.
Dale_Harris

#54819 Jun 19, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>It has been interesting.......to say the least.
One of these days I'll get my PC back and not have to deal with this laptop locking up every 15 seconds.
My B day was nice. Whet to dinner with my sweetheart, saw my daughter Sunday for breakfast and played a 1/2 round of golf with dad .
Hope everyone is having a nice summer so far.
Hey Rotor, Your B day sounds like you had a good time.
We in SA are having a nice "winter" but no matter. Our winters are nothing like yours are. A bit of icy cold wind today, but if you can find a spot in a "corner" away from the wind, the sun is nice and warm. Have yourself a great day Rotor.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54820 Jun 19, 2014
Good morning friendlies

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I have a feeling that today isn't going to be very productive, even though I have a few things to do. Hoping that my bosses are in good moods and let me leave early again today but that's probably wishful thinking. One can dream, lol.

No sign of them yet though. Maybe they decided to take a long weekend, haha. But I won't be THAT lucky
Dale_Harris

#54821 Jun 19, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
IT'S FRIDAY!!!
I have a feeling that today isn't going to be very productive, even though I have a few things to do. Hoping that my bosses are in good moods and let me leave early again today but that's probably wishful thinking. One can dream, lol.
No sign of them yet though. Maybe they decided to take a long weekend, haha. But I won't be THAT lucky
Hi Ruby
My son took today and Monday as leave so is at home with the heater on playing LAN games (yes this early in the morning). I felt horrible going off to work and him stopping at home. Anyway I hope he has a really good "long weekend". The rest of us got ready and left for work.
Well Ruby you may get lucky and get a long weekend. You work for a place that seems to be very good to their staff. So I shall have fingers crossed that they let you off early.
Geeze Ruby it is really cold today. That wind! Yeow something else hey!
After my migraine, I am allowed today to have broth and see if it stays down. This was really a bad one Ruby. Anyway I am on the mend.
Have a super day Ruby and let us know if you get off early. Fingers XXX

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54822 Jun 20, 2014
Yeah it's cold today. My hands are like two blocks of ice.

I felt so bad a few minutes ago. A client came in and shook my icy hands. His hand was warm. Lol. I think he got a shock. He didn't shake my hand again. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now

Sounds like your son is having a blast. Just hope he remembers to take a break every now and then and to eat something. I know how gamers can get sometimes...

Good luck with the broth. Hope it stays down. And sorry to hear you had another migraine. Good luck with that too.
Dale_Harris

#54823 Jun 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Yeah it's cold today. My hands are like two blocks of ice.
I felt so bad a few minutes ago. A client came in and shook my icy hands. His hand was warm. Lol. I think he got a shock. He didn't shake my hand again. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now
Sounds like your son is having a blast. Just hope he remembers to take a break every now and then and to eat something. I know how gamers can get sometimes...
Good luck with the broth. Hope it stays down. And sorry to hear you had another migraine. Good luck with that too.
No it is the same migraine. It has never completely gone away so I am still having trouble keeping foods down and the pain in my head is killing me.
My son is having a blast but is just going out to buy Burgers and Chips and whatever else he wants.
Have a great weekend Ruby.
Dale_Harris

#54824 Jun 20, 2014
He Ruby did any of your bosses come in today and say anything about leaving early?
Dale_Harris

#54825 Jun 20, 2014
2.5 hours before we can out of this place then ......THE WEEKEND.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54826 Jun 20, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is the same migraine. It has never completely gone away so I am still having trouble keeping foods down and the pain in my head is killing me.
Sorry to hear that, I do hope you get well soon
Dale_Harris wrote:
He Ruby did any of your bosses come in today and say anything about leaving early?
Both of them came in. One left at 14:30 and not too long after that the other one said I can go, and he also left. An hour earlier than usual is better than nothing. I love my job! Lol
Dale_Harris

#54827 Jun 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that, I do hope you get well soon
<quoted text>
Both of them came in. One left at 14:30 and not too long after that the other one said I can go, and he also left. An hour earlier than usual is better than nothing. I love my job! Lol
Have a great "early off" weekend and have fun. Enjoy. Speak on Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 777,415
Gay snapchat names 11 min Sxybest11 163
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min Johnny 4,834
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 22 min vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 38 min chas 8
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 44 min eragonlove321 213
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 605,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 265,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 560,141
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web