ye olde village pub
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54811 Jun 18, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Wow Dale, you certainly have it bad. I hope things get sorted for you and that no more bad things happen to you.*Hugs*
Thanks Ruby. I am sure that things will improve from hereon.
Dale_Harris

#54815 Jun 18, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Wow Dale, you certainly have it bad. I hope things get sorted for you and that no more bad things happen to you.*Hugs*
Hey Ruby
My phone had to be given a puk number and a new pin and now it all works like it used to. I can text msg as well. Thank Heaven.
Have a happy Thursday.

To Okimar, Ed, Shove, Hitsrunpricess, Hatti, FC and anyone else.
Have a fantastic Thursday.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54816 Jun 18, 2014
Good morning friendlies

It's almost Friday again, can't believe how time flies!

Hope you'd all have a great Thursday
Dale_Harris

#54817 Jun 19, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello all. Happy Tuesday.
Strangest thing .... Why would the more sane posts by a certain troll be deleted and the nasty stuff stay ?
Hope you pub dwellers are having a wonderful day. Anyone watching the FIFA World Cup ?
Hey Hatti
We are not even in this world cup but I have been watching a bit. I always route for the Brits. I see that teams are being knocked out left, right and centre but for the past few days the TV reception has been up to paw-paw so don't know what is going on. We all followed it last time around as it was in South Africa and we had flags on our cars, etc. But ........ not this time.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#54818 Jun 19, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's been an interesting 7 years Rotor--lots of ups and downs, but through it all, you know who's got your back. In the old days, this would have been cause for a party, but as I am just about partied out, I'll settle for a goblet of goat's milk, and a toast to my favorite yankee.
It has been interesting.......to say the least.
One of these days I'll get my PC back and not have to deal with this laptop locking up every 15 seconds.
My B day was nice. Whet to dinner with my sweetheart, saw my daughter Sunday for breakfast and played a 1/2 round of golf with dad .
Hope everyone is having a nice summer so far.
Dale_Harris

#54819 Jun 19, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>It has been interesting.......to say the least.
One of these days I'll get my PC back and not have to deal with this laptop locking up every 15 seconds.
My B day was nice. Whet to dinner with my sweetheart, saw my daughter Sunday for breakfast and played a 1/2 round of golf with dad .
Hope everyone is having a nice summer so far.
Hey Rotor, Your B day sounds like you had a good time.
We in SA are having a nice "winter" but no matter. Our winters are nothing like yours are. A bit of icy cold wind today, but if you can find a spot in a "corner" away from the wind, the sun is nice and warm. Have yourself a great day Rotor.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54820 Jun 19, 2014
Good morning friendlies

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I have a feeling that today isn't going to be very productive, even though I have a few things to do. Hoping that my bosses are in good moods and let me leave early again today but that's probably wishful thinking. One can dream, lol.

No sign of them yet though. Maybe they decided to take a long weekend, haha. But I won't be THAT lucky
Dale_Harris

#54821 Jun 19, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
IT'S FRIDAY!!!
I have a feeling that today isn't going to be very productive, even though I have a few things to do. Hoping that my bosses are in good moods and let me leave early again today but that's probably wishful thinking. One can dream, lol.
No sign of them yet though. Maybe they decided to take a long weekend, haha. But I won't be THAT lucky
Hi Ruby
My son took today and Monday as leave so is at home with the heater on playing LAN games (yes this early in the morning). I felt horrible going off to work and him stopping at home. Anyway I hope he has a really good "long weekend". The rest of us got ready and left for work.
Well Ruby you may get lucky and get a long weekend. You work for a place that seems to be very good to their staff. So I shall have fingers crossed that they let you off early.
Geeze Ruby it is really cold today. That wind! Yeow something else hey!
After my migraine, I am allowed today to have broth and see if it stays down. This was really a bad one Ruby. Anyway I am on the mend.
Have a super day Ruby and let us know if you get off early. Fingers XXX

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54822 Jun 20, 2014
Yeah it's cold today. My hands are like two blocks of ice.

I felt so bad a few minutes ago. A client came in and shook my icy hands. His hand was warm. Lol. I think he got a shock. He didn't shake my hand again. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now

Sounds like your son is having a blast. Just hope he remembers to take a break every now and then and to eat something. I know how gamers can get sometimes...

Good luck with the broth. Hope it stays down. And sorry to hear you had another migraine. Good luck with that too.
Dale_Harris

#54823 Jun 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Yeah it's cold today. My hands are like two blocks of ice.
I felt so bad a few minutes ago. A client came in and shook my icy hands. His hand was warm. Lol. I think he got a shock. He didn't shake my hand again. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now
Sounds like your son is having a blast. Just hope he remembers to take a break every now and then and to eat something. I know how gamers can get sometimes...
Good luck with the broth. Hope it stays down. And sorry to hear you had another migraine. Good luck with that too.
No it is the same migraine. It has never completely gone away so I am still having trouble keeping foods down and the pain in my head is killing me.
My son is having a blast but is just going out to buy Burgers and Chips and whatever else he wants.
Have a great weekend Ruby.
Dale_Harris

#54824 Jun 20, 2014
He Ruby did any of your bosses come in today and say anything about leaving early?
Dale_Harris

#54825 Jun 20, 2014
2.5 hours before we can out of this place then ......THE WEEKEND.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54826 Jun 20, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is the same migraine. It has never completely gone away so I am still having trouble keeping foods down and the pain in my head is killing me.
Sorry to hear that, I do hope you get well soon
Dale_Harris wrote:
He Ruby did any of your bosses come in today and say anything about leaving early?
Both of them came in. One left at 14:30 and not too long after that the other one said I can go, and he also left. An hour earlier than usual is better than nothing. I love my job! Lol
Dale_Harris

#54827 Jun 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that, I do hope you get well soon
<quoted text>
Both of them came in. One left at 14:30 and not too long after that the other one said I can go, and he also left. An hour earlier than usual is better than nothing. I love my job! Lol
Have a great "early off" weekend and have fun. Enjoy. Speak on Monday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54828 Jun 20, 2014
Happy Friday all friendlies ... Wishing all a good Friday and a great weekend ... Make it so! Love 360 ~ FC <3 ...

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#54829 Jun 20, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ruby
My son took today and Monday as leave so is at home with the heater on playing LAN games (yes this early in the morning). I felt horrible going off to work and him stopping at home. Anyway I hope he has a really good "long weekend". The rest of us got ready and left for work.
Well Ruby you may get lucky and get a long weekend. You work for a place that seems to be very good to their staff. So I shall have fingers crossed that they let you off early.
Geeze Ruby it is really cold today. That wind! Yeow something else hey!
After my migraine, I am allowed today to have broth and see if it stays down. This was really a bad one Ruby. Anyway I am on the mend.
Have a super day Ruby and let us know if you get off early. Fingers XXX
91 degrees,partly cloudy and breezy today here. Heat index around 97 or so. And muggy,did I mention muggy.....?

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54830 Jun 22, 2014
I got added to the crime statistics last night...

On the way home, at a red light, a guy smashed my car's passenger side window! He didn't get away with any of my things but now I have to replace the window. Bloody bastard. It still feels so unreal
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54831 Jun 22, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
I got added to the crime statistics last night...
On the way home, at a red light, a guy smashed my car's passenger side window! He didn't get away with any of my things but now I have to replace the window. Bloody bastard. It still feels so unreal
No doubt you're telling at best half of the story here. Might repost the second part as to what caused the dude to find the need in smashing your window.....??...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#54832 Jun 22, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hatti
We are not even in this world cup but I have been watching a bit. I always route for the Brits. I see that teams are being knocked out left, right and centre but for the past few days the TV reception has been up to paw-paw so don't know what is going on. We all followed it last time around as it was in South Africa and we had flags on our cars, etc. But ........ not this time.
USA plays today. They are filling the group we are in " Group of Death ". We play Portugal and then Germany in our group. I'm pretty excited. I'm not really a soccer fan but ever since my daughter states playing ... My interest has grown ! Lol !

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#54833 Jun 22, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt you're telling at best half of the story here. Might repost the second part as to what caused the dude to find the need in smashing your window.....??...
Sounds like she was lucky to me. Do robbers or thieves or carjackers need a story ? Damn Buddy .. Be nice !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Happy Lesbo 26,655
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 685,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min MOGA 985,715
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr Red Crosse 7
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr MOGA 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Jake999 619,750
More from around the web