ye olde village pub

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54749 Jun 10, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Hey Ruby
I know how you feel - all smart and clean and happy. It is nice when you have a nice car with no dents in it. My car is going fine since it came out of the garage.
Well when you see Spartan please give him a hug from us. He must be a very patient animals to wait this long to see you, but you could not do anything about it, so .......
Ruby, do horses make friends, like dogs do? I just wondered if Spartan has any friends where he is, to spend time with when you are at work. Or do horses like being on their own? I know nothing about horses except they dump you in the dust on your backside. That is my experience with them. LOL
Have a great day Ruby and enjoy your "brand new car".
Horses are herd animals, they prefer to be around other horses. Spartan has a few friends who he hangs out with in the field. I don't think he has any enemies but horses will be horses and they're forever fighting to get their spot in the hierarchy, and to keep it. It's actually interesting to watch them interact with each other. You can tell so much from their body language

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54750 Jun 10, 2014
Good morning all friendlies ... Hope all have been well and having fun ... going to be a hot week ... going to head out early and beat the heat such that it is ... Have missed all the friendlies that gather here! Have a beautiful day! Love, FC <3 ...
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54751 Jun 10, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning all friendlies ... Hope all have been well and having fun ... going to be a hot week ... going to head out early and beat the heat such that it is ... Have missed all the friendlies that gather here! Have a beautiful day! Love, FC <3 ...
The post you made on Offbeat about how tough it is to get and retain your handicripple parking placard was heart wrenching. I got so bound up over your tear jerker post I couldn't krap for nearly a week.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#54752 Jun 10, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>The post you made on Offbeat about how tough it is to get and retain your handicripple parking placard was heart wrenching. I got so bound up over your tear jerker post I couldn't krap for nearly a week.
JERK ALERT......JERK ALERT....... WARNING. JERK ALERT......

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54753 Jun 11, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ed
It is BBC World News. We do not get FOX News.
Yes I saw a picture of the father of Bowe on the TV. Odd looking individual but the wife looks fairly normal. I don't know if I quite understand. Are Bowe and his parents some strange religion or something because the Father looks very odd indeed.
What was odd? A beard and long hair? Lots of them types in the mountains of the West.
Forget Hollywoods version of cowboys. Or Indians. Or anyone for that matter.
Programs!! Programs here!! Can't tell yer rednecks without a program!!
..or...
cold beer, here!! cold beer!
Play ball!
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54754 Jun 11, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
What was odd? A beard and long hair? Lots of them types in the mountains of the West.
Forget Hollywoods version of cowboys. Or Indians. Or anyone for that matter.
Programs!! Programs here!! Can't tell yer rednecks without a program!!
..or...
cold beer, here!! cold beer!
Play ball!
Hi there Ed
Okay now I understand. His Mother and Father are mountain people!! That explains a lot to me. No matter, we have those types here. We just do not have a lot to do with them as they don't live around about here and they stick to their own.
Hollywoods version of cowboys and Indians is the only one that I know. Sorry about that Ed.
Hope that your day is going good.
So the Father is not odd looking, he looks like that all the time. Boise, Idaho. My kids father lived their for 13 years. Out on the edge of beyond in the sticks hey! Nice countryside though looks ever so quiet.
Dale_Harris

#54755 Jun 11, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Horses are herd animals, they prefer to be around other horses. Spartan has a few friends who he hangs out with in the field. I don't think he has any enemies but horses will be horses and they're forever fighting to get their spot in the hierarchy, and to keep it. It's actually interesting to watch them interact with each other. You can tell so much from their body language
Okay Ruby like in the movies when the horses are all running together. Herding. Okay now I understand. I think I need to take a look at a "horse programme" and I may understand even more. Sorry I am so dim about these things. I only know dogs but I can learn. I promise.
Dale_Harris

#54756 Jun 11, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>JERK ALERT......JERK ALERT....... WARNING. JERK ALERT......
You're funny. You make me laugh. Thanks.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#54757 Jun 11, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Ricky, haven't seen you in a while.
Then too, I've not been around much either.
Me either but I'm trying to post a little more lately.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#54758 Jun 11, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ricky! Good to see you again. Are you well?
<quoted text>
Hello Dale
The car's going great thanks. I actually feel nervous driving it around now, lol.
No I didn't see Spartan. Couldn't see him on Saturday, as we only left the panelbeaters at about 6pm - we were waiting for them to finish. Don't know why they told us we can fetch it at 3pm but then they're nowhere near finished with it. Oh well, at least we got it back, and it looks fantastic!
And I also couldn't see Spartan on Sunday, as we had my niece's 4th birthday party. Hopefully I'll get to see him this coming weekend. Or else I'll go sometime during the week. Would be nice to see him after a tough day at work. But it's not like I work my tail off, lol.
I really miss him soooo much, and want to see my friends again too. I'm sure they miss me just as much as I miss them.
Hope you'd all have a brilliant Tuesday
Yeah I'm fine Ruby, although others will disagree? lol

Nice to see you! I've just been really busy lately.

Did you have money on California Chrome last week?
Dale_Harris

#54759 Jun 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>The post you made on Offbeat about how tough it is to get and retain your handicripple parking placard was heart wrenching. I got so bound up over your tear jerker post I couldn't krap for nearly a week.
Words fail me that you could be so nasty to someone.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54760 Jun 11, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Words fail me that you could be so nasty to someone.
OK fool I'll tell you a true story. Diane (FC) is a phony fair weather friend going back to about 2008. The story is long and I'll skip the details which would make for a short story.
The last time she called me on my personal cell phone about 3 +or- years ago I told her lose my f'ing number and never call back which she hasn't. She knows perfectly well what I reference about being a fair weather friend. On a stack of bibles she is a liar if she would deny this.
She plays the pity me I'm handycrippled card to the max. I know way to much about this pathetic sad sack of a woman.
Dale_Harris

#54761 Jun 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>OK fool I'll tell you a true story. Diane (FC) is a phony fair weather friend going back to about 2008. The story is long and I'll skip the details which would make for a short story.
The last time she called me on my personal cell phone about 3 +or- years ago I told her lose my f'ing number and never call back which she hasn't. She knows perfectly well what I reference about being a fair weather friend. On a stack of bibles she is a liar if she would deny this.
She plays the pity me I'm handycrippled card to the max. I know way to much about this pathetic sad sack of a woman.
Harrison, If she is handicapped then perhaps you should be kinder to her.???? Sorry but I don't know what a handycrippled card means. Excuse my stupidness. Different phrases for different countries. Perhaps she is not handicapped. Please explain.
The "Fool"
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54762 Jun 11, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Harrison, If she is handicapped then perhaps you should be kinder to her.???? Sorry but I don't know what a handycrippled card means. Excuse my stupidness. Different phrases for different countries. Perhaps she is not handicapped. Please explain.
The "Fool"
She plays games. Gets cyber "friends" like you and other sheeple to follow her down a sick little path. You like others fall for her "Flower Child" persona so keep drinking the rainbow Kool-Aid all you want as yours truly will sit back and laugh.

Ask her how things went with Redneck Hillbilly (Topix poster) when he flew her out to San Diego for their hook up.........

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#54763 Jun 11, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Ed
Okay now I understand. His Mother and Father are mountain people!! That explains a lot to me. No matter, we have those types here. We just do not have a lot to do with them as they don't live around about here and they stick to their own.
Hollywoods version of cowboys and Indians is the only one that I know. Sorry about that Ed.
Hope that your day is going good.
So the Father is not odd looking, he looks like that all the time. Boise, Idaho. My kids father lived their for 13 years. Out on the edge of beyond in the sticks hey! Nice countryside though looks ever so quiet.
The father has since shaved after the trade of the Taliban 5 for his son was effected. The disquietening part of the whole thing was the limits the father went to to seem sympathetic to the Taliban. Growing the beard,learning Pashtu(the language of Pakistan/Afghanistan Taliban) not to mention the troubling emails between him and his son before the boy checked out and left. This mess will sort itself out in it's own good time.
Dale_Harris

#54764 Jun 11, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The father has since shaved after the trade of the Taliban 5 for his son was effected. The disquietening part of the whole thing was the limits the father went to to seem sympathetic to the Taliban. Growing the beard,learning Pashtu(the language of Pakistan/Afghanistan Taliban) not to mention the troubling emails between him and his son before the boy checked out and left. This mess will sort itself out in it's own good time.
Hey Okimar
Yes I expect you are right. But it all seems very strange to me that your pressie did the deal yada yada yada. without letting the others know. Anyway he is out and I hope he is going to be alright mentally after being locked in a cage and beaten.
On a brighter note, the sun is shining not too cold today and I am hoping to have a very happy day and I hope this for you to. Have a great day Omikar.
Dale_Harris

#54765 Jun 11, 2014
Good Morning to Ruby, Ed, Shove, Hites, FC, Hatti and anyone else.

I hope that today is a very happy day for everyone. We all deserve a bit of happiness in this world.
Enjoy the day and have a good one!

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54766 Jun 11, 2014
Dale_Harris

#54767 Jun 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>She plays games. Gets cyber "friends" like you and other sheeple to follow her down a sick little path. You like others fall for her "Flower Child" persona so keep drinking the rainbow Kool-Aid all you want as yours truly will sit back and laugh.
Ask her how things went with Redneck Hillbilly (Topix poster) when he flew her out to San Diego for their hook up.........
I do not know FC so I shall not be asking her anything.
Her being flown out to San Diego affects your HOW (unless you are Redneck Hillbilly).
One day I may get to know FC but for now I do not think I will take any second hand information I still do not know if she is handicapped but this is not important to me.
The Happy "Fool"

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54768 Jun 11, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Hope you all had a great Hump Day and that your Thursday would be even better. Friday is just 'round the corner, yayness!

It's going to be an awesome weekend, as I plan on visiting Spartan on Sunday. Monday is a public holiday, so I'm really happy about that. I'm currently toying with the idea of taking tomorrow and Tuesday off aswell. Not sure whether to take only tomorrow, or only Tuesday, or both days off. I'm leaning towards both but it all depends on what the boss says.

There's no sign of my boss yet. I'm hoping he'll come in today so I can ask him if I could take some leave. If not, I guess I'll have to call him to ask, or make another plan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min lisw 183,223
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Catcher1 64,750
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Internet Reality 45,303
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Gabriel 973,959
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min who 281,956
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 44 min Leo 179
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Michael 654,461
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 106,612
More from around the web