ye olde village pub
Dale_Harris

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#54658 May 27, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Phoning them again today. Mmm maybe I should do it now. It is just after 8am, so they should be available now. They're going to get so fed-up with hearing my voice that they'd bring my car back as soon as I hang up...!*cue evil laughter*
Hey Ruby, you got it. keep phoning until they do it. Have a great day.
Dale_Harris

#54659 May 27, 2014
Good Morning Everyone
Another sunny day YAY. Here is hoping that you all have a great day. Today is "Bill Paying Day". Money came into account yesterday, gets paid out today. That is life. Enjoy everyone!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#54660 May 28, 2014
Morning folks.
Still haven't brought my PC over to my sweethearts yet....
Kinda low on the priorities list. I will get to it here in th next week or so.
My commute went from 20 minutes to an hour and a half so my freetime is a lot less.
Miss you guys though.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54661 May 28, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Good Morning Everyone
Another sunny day YAY. Here is hoping that you all have a great day. Today is "Bill Paying Day". Money came into account yesterday, gets paid out today. That is life. Enjoy everyone!
Yeah well, all but the going out part,eh?

Location hidden

#54662 May 28, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Still haven't brought my PC over to my sweethearts yet....
Kinda low on the priorities list. I will get to it here in th next week or so.
My commute went from 20 minutes to an hour and a half so my freetime is a lot less.
Miss you guys though.
We're here. Always a cold one when ya show up.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#54663 May 28, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Good morning Everyone
Here is hoping that you all have a great day. Sun is shining with temp of about 18 degrees so not too bad.
Oh shame Ruby you are having a run around with your insurance company.
Ruby you need to check if your car is being kept at the tow away company because they charge an arm and a leg daily to keep your car there. Let us know how you get along today with them.
Hello to Shove Princess, Okimar and Ed. Hope all is well with you people. Have a good one.
This sure sounds a lot like the old Captain O lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#54664 May 28, 2014
I don't mean that in a bad way, but he always would talk about your daily life like he knew you, it made me think of that anyway.
Dale_Harris

#54665 May 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, all but the going out part,eh?
I know the feeling Ed but it has to be done sadly.:( Over now until next time.
Hope your day is good.

Location hidden

#54667 May 28, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Have had better days but thanks a million for asking. You see it's my runny bowels acting up again, so very nice that your around to clean up the mess I've made here.
Again sorry for the smell and the mess Ted
well harrison, that's what Haz-Mat crews are for.
But one more thing, after all this time we spent together, who is Ted?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#54668 May 28, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Rotor.........what is the "real" message in this post? Could it just be your fantasy cyber thread is kept secret from the new sweetie perhaps?
Been over a month without you making a single post right? "Miss you guys though"..........right... .......
No...As a matter of fact I used your post as an example of what a troll was. She is sitting right here. Have a stellar evening.
(Feeling sorry for what you've become.)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#54669 May 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
One more thing, after all this time we spent together, who is Ted?
Me

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#54670 May 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
Don't forget to tune in next time on "As the Bird Burns" starring that dispicable character Harrison Freebird. Watch as he finally relives all those disgusting moments in Prison. Relive the pain and anguish of his childhood torment. Even his puppy ran away from him, seeking a better life on the road.
Enjoy quiet moments with his cellmate and a bottle of squakie. Made right there in Pen-Dine!!
Share the pain and joy of cheap tatoos' while under the influence of rubbing alcohol.
And don't forget those wonderful moments in the exercise yard!
Thank goodness for knee pads!!
Harrison's Doctor suggested he has a colonoscopy. He asked what the procedure entailed. The Doctor told him he would have to cleanse his colon by medically induced dysentary with diaretics and flushing fluids. He then asked about the procedure. The doctor explained that he would have a probe inserted into his rectum to inspect his colon,and that it would be a few minutes of camera observation of the condition of his colon. Sh1tburd asked how it would feel and the doctor said he would be mildly sedated,he wouldn't feel much of anything....... Thats when Sh1tburd said then why bother.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#54671 May 28, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text> No...As a matter of fact I used your post as an example of what a troll was. She is sitting right here. Have a stellar evening.
(Feeling sorry for what you've become.)
Say howdy from the crew here..... Good to see when you find time. Getting new rims on the cannon's tires next week. Dumping the steel banding straps and going with 1/8" steel straps made by a local machine shop. MUCH more roadworthy.
Dale_Harris

#54672 May 28, 2014
Good Morning/evening to Ed, Okimar, Shove, Princess, Ruby and Rotor and anyone else that I forgot.

I am wondering how Ruby is getting along with her car? It is stressful for her to be without a car to go to work and to go and see Spartan!

I see that Okimar and Ed are both on form today! LOL
Yesterday I had to collect my boss from the airport train and take him home after flying in on an early morning flight. It must have been quite an experience for him as my little Toyota is pretty old and he is used to driving around in a Discovery 4 X 4. Anyway he was nice about it and told me that he had a car like that once. I will always have a car like this and driving a Discovery is but a "dream". Anyway it went okay! Now after some years the "ice has been broken" about my giving lifts to him in my car.
Have a really great day everyone. Enjoy yourselves.
(Hope that Ruby lets us know about her car)

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54673 May 28, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Good Morning/evening to Ed, Okimar, Shove, Princess, Ruby and Rotor and anyone else that I forgot.
I am wondering how Ruby is getting along with her car? It is stressful for her to be without a car to go to work and to go and see Spartan!
Good morning to you (and to everybody else too of course!)

Still no news about my car. The more we talk to them, the more we suspect they don't have a clue where the car is, or it's already been sold to someone else for a small amount of money... Well, if that's the case then the insurance will have to give me a new car (even if it's a "new" second-hand car). Phoned them again yesterday, and was told they'd follow up on it and call me back. Still waiting for that call back...

The biggest issue we have is, the car's engine was redone completely not too long ago, it cost us almost as much as we initially bought the car for, so it's basically a new car engine-wise. So that taken into consideration, the car is a lot more worth than what it's insured for.

I'm phoning them again this morning, and going to demand a satisfactory answer. And if they again tell me they'd call me back, then I'll give them about an hour to do so, if not then I'm phoning them again. They're going to get so fed-up with me but that's good. They need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Anyway, let's not get worked up now. Lol

Hope to update soon with some good news, but not holding my breath

Oh, a little bit of good news: We got a text message from the rental company that the lease of the vehicle has been extended, and the car only has to be back on the 15th of June. So that's at least a little ray of light...
Dale_Harris

#54674 May 28, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you (and to everybody else too of course!)
Still no news about my car. The more we talk to them, the more we suspect they don't have a clue where the car is, or it's already been sold to someone else for a small amount of money... Well, if that's the case then the insurance will have to give me a new car (even if it's a "new" second-hand car). Phoned them again yesterday, and was told they'd follow up on it and call me back. Still waiting for that call back...
The biggest issue we have is, the car's engine was redone completely not too long ago, it cost us almost as much as we initially bought the car for, so it's basically a new car engine-wise. So that taken into consideration, the car is a lot more worth than what it's insured for.
I'm phoning them again this morning, and going to demand a satisfactory answer. And if they again tell me they'd call me back, then I'll give them about an hour to do so, if not then I'm phoning them again. They're going to get so fed-up with me but that's good. They need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Anyway, let's not get worked up now. Lol
Hope to update soon with some good news, but not holding my breath
Oh, a little bit of good news: We got a text message from the rental company that the lease of the vehicle has been extended, and the car only has to be back on the 15th of June. So that's at least a little ray of light...
Hi there Ruby,
They are messing you about something shocking. Whoever towed your vehicle in has the vehicle at their premises. This happened with my car when they wanted to write it off, but I refused and told them I would get it repaired. I then found out that the towing company were charging me a lot of money to have the car parked on their property. Get in touch with them quickly as the clock could be ticking money wise, and not in your favour. These towing companies have got the right name, Vultures.(I eventually paid a guy to tow the car to my home) where it cost nothing to stand there until I could make arrangements for repairs.
At least you have the rental vehicle until the 15 June! Time to breath hey!
Keep us posted as I have been thinking of you a lot and wondering what is happening with the car.
Be safe and phone the towing company PLEASE!
Dale_Harris

#54675 May 29, 2014
Ruby this week is the pitts where our family are concerned. First my car got squished on Saturday by that 4 X 4 and now one of my sons has dropped his phone and smashed the front. It is one like yours that can get emails from the internet and God only knows what else so it does not come cheap. So he is using my old "plebian" phone the Nokia with an on button and an off button. This week can only get better. My ray of sunshine is that it is Friday tomorrow.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54676 May 29, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Harrison's Doctor suggested he has a colonoscopy. He asked what the procedure entailed. The Doctor told him he would have to cleanse his colon by medically induced dysentary with diaretics and flushing fluids. He then asked about the procedure. The doctor explained that he would have a probe inserted into his rectum to inspect his colon,and that it would be a few minutes of camera observation of the condition of his colon. Sh1tburd asked how it would feel and the doctor said he would be mildly sedated,he wouldn't feel much of anything....... Thats when Sh1tburd said then why bother.....
Posting about another mans bowels Oki? Whats next you'll tell how you get a tingle in your nut sack looking at a tube of preparation H?

re read your own post and think about it

Vincit qui se vincit

#54677 May 29, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text> Me
Morning RH!

Well I made it 7 full years as of today on Topix! And even though I don't post much these days, I did enough posting long ago to still average 22.6 posts a day! lol
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54678 May 29, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Morning RH!
Well I made it 7 full years as of today on Topix! And even though I don't post much these days, I did enough posting long ago to still average 22.6 posts a day! lol
Such an interesting post you make. Just think should you live another 25 years and take a daily dump you'll get to flush the john 9125 times and watch the little Rotors swirl down the drain.

Interesting huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Clearwater 104,781
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 673,352
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Clearwater 981,356
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,190
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,626
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Orlando Hair MD (Nov '13) 5 hr Garry K 7
More from around the web