“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54536 May 9, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
I am having problems Ruby. This is the first time I have been able to open it since I last posted (and it took ages).
Must be a technical glitch. Ugh! Happened again just as I started typing this reply!!!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54537 May 9, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'm quiet content. YOUR the one who seems to have taken a turn for the worse. Instead of pigging out at Vegas Casino buffets you're now in North Kakalakie,most likely in an RV park. Sans Brenda,who finally got smart and moved on. I surmise your bitterness comes from seeing others happy here on topix,the place where you placed your hopes for a lasting relationship. But since a leopard cannot change its spots,you f**ked the NEW one up as you had the previous ones. Crawl back into your bottle. No one will miss you. Harry Sh1tbird......#loser.....
I'm at a total loss as to why you've chosen me to be so angry with. Together lets both work and help you find peace in the sunset years of your life, packing this heavy load around I'm sure isn't much fun.

Again like I've always done in the past ol' Harrison will take the high road........

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54538 May 9, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed can I get these stories via email? Cause I have that already at home.
Yes you can, download Kindle. Go to the site. download. Easy as fish in a barrel, my friend.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54539 May 9, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Kindle is like a digital "book" if I'm not mistaken - You can download e-books (electronic books) and load it onto your Kindle for easy reading.
There is a free Kindle app, the one Ed has mentioned, and I downloaded it about 4 months ago. Been using it like mad, ever since I discovered that I could even borrow library books on it!! It's really great - especially for free. I love it. Hope Dale can download it for free as well.

")

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54540 May 11, 2014

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54541 May 11, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
http://socialcafemag.com/wp-co ntent/uploads/2012/05/Happy-Mo thers-Day.jpg
Very nice Ruby, roses happened to be me mums favorite.
As often as I've been called a mother..., never got flowers.
1792, missed it by 74 years. But... the legend lives on!!!!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54542 May 11, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>I'm at a total loss as to why you've chosen me to be so angry with. Together lets both work and help you find peace in the sunset years of your life, packing this heavy load around I'm sure isn't much fun.
Again like I've always done in the past ol' Harrison will take the high road........
I knew it, I just knew we could come to an equitable agreement about all this. Harrison I'm proud of you.

Your most welcome, just a few more things to discuss if you please.

What? Another priest thing? Okaaay ... go for it.

No I don't know what kind of deodorant they use.
..
Holy roll on's? Not bad, Harrison. Let's talk about that high road you mentioned earlier. I'm curious, where you high when you thought of that little joke?
...
No, don't feel bad, the best comics were always high. Like that thing about "rock against drugs" Now that was a joke. Rock created drugs. Ask Sam Kinison. Okay you have to be dead to do it but the question is still out there.
..
There's no question about it? Well, I can see that. So, how often do you indulge?
...
Every morning? Before work too? That might not be good you know.
...
Wait, and wine afterwards?
...
Okaaay, so it mellows you out. Have you ever sought out a clinic, one that can help with the addiction?
...
Insurance wont pay for it you say. There are other programs you know.
...
Let's back up a moment, was the wine before or after work? I understand how stressful a job can be. Especially if it pays shit like yours.
...
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, but it is important you know. Money means a lot to most people. So many are eating dog or cat food these days ...
....
You say Alpo beef stew is pretty good?
...
almost like Dinty Moore's?
...
No, never tried it. Fed it to my Lab's though. With dry of course.
...
To curnchy? Well if you had more teeth, maybe?
...
Sorry to hear that. Well damn, times up for today. You still have some cash left right?
..
so good, I shall see you next week. Till then I would ask you to be more receptive to others. I know that they're different than you. But we all are, are we not?
..
So, this week I want you to think about what you really want. It's a two step method. What you want and how to accomplish it. Stay out of trouble, watch the drugs and I'll see you next week. Sooner if it happens an emergency arises.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54543 May 11, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Normal work week this week, no public holidays. It's going to be a long week, lol
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54544 May 11, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can, download Kindle. Go to the site. download. Easy as fish in a barrel, my friend.
Hi Ed
Could not do anything with my home computer as we had a 48 hour power outage due to the sub station catching fire. I will try during this week and give you shout if I get stuck. Have a great day.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54545 May 11, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
http://socialcafemag.com/wp-co ntent/uploads/2012/05/Happy-Mo thers-Day.jpg
Ruby
This is beautiful. I love roses. They are my best. Hope your weekend was great.
Saw the "man" on Saturday and had a good chat and he sorted me out fine. Thanks for your input the other day Ruby. Best advise you gave me to find "someone" to talk to. Thanks so much friend. Have a really great day.
PS Have to wait until 16 June for the next Public Holiday. It is going to be a long wait ha ha ha

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54546 May 12, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Saw the "man" on Saturday and had a good chat and he sorted me out fine. Thanks for your input the other day Ruby. Best advise you gave me to find "someone" to talk to. Thanks so much friend. Have a really great day.
Glad you managed to talk to someone. And glad I could help with some advice
Dale_Harris wrote:
PS Have to wait until 16 June for the next Public Holiday. It is going to be a long wait ha ha ha
Yes, and then the next one is only on the 9th of August. Which doesn't help us because it falls on a bloody Saturday! Lol
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54547 May 12, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it, I just knew we could come to an equitable agreement about all this. Harrison I'm proud of you.
Your most welcome, just a few more things to discuss if you please.
What? Another priest thing? Okaaay ... go for it.
No I don't know what kind of deodorant they use.
..
Holy roll on's? Not bad, Harrison. Let's talk about that high road you mentioned earlier. I'm curious, where you high when you thought of that little joke?
...
No, don't feel bad, the best comics were always high. Like that thing about "rock against drugs" Now that was a joke. Rock created drugs. Ask Sam Kinison. Okay you have to be dead to do it but the question is still out there.
..
There's no question about it? Well, I can see that. So, how often do you indulge?
...
Every morning? Before work too? That might not be good you know.
...
Wait, and wine afterwards?
...
Okaaay, so it mellows you out. Have you ever sought out a clinic, one that can help with the addiction?
...
Insurance wont pay for it you say. There are other programs you know.
...
Let's back up a moment, was the wine before or after work? I understand how stressful a job can be. Especially if it pays shit like yours.
...
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude, but it is important you know. Money means a lot to most people. So many are eating dog or cat food these days ...
....
You say Alpo beef stew is pretty good?
...
almost like Dinty Moore's?
...
No, never tried it. Fed it to my Lab's though. With dry of course.
...
To curnchy? Well if you had more teeth, maybe?
...
Sorry to hear that. Well damn, times up for today. You still have some cash left right?
..
so good, I shall see you next week. Till then I would ask you to be more receptive to others. I know that they're different than you. But we all are, are we not?
..
So, this week I want you to think about what you really want. It's a two step method. What you want and how to accomplish it. Stay out of trouble, watch the drugs and I'll see you next week. Sooner if it happens an emergency arises.
You are brilliant!
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54548 May 12, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you managed to talk to someone. And glad I could help with some advice
<quoted text>
Yes, and then the next one is only on the 9th of August. Which doesn't help us because it falls on a bloody Saturday! Lol
Oh no - don't tell me we loose out. A bloody Saturday! What is the 24 September 2014. Oh okay that is a Wednesday. Maybe you want to take leave either side of it. My boss will not let me as he says that is what he pays me for, to be here when everyone is away!!!!! Too true but I am okay with that. I get two weeks around Christmas time.
Yes Ruby the "man" pointed out" a few things to me and he is perfectly right. I was just looking at it all wrong. I feel much better. I still have not been able to write poetry but my sense of humour has returned. LOL I really enjoyed this weekend even though I worked my arse off with chores. When you are clear with things in your mind you can enjoy even the littlest chore. Have a good one Ruby.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54550 May 12, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
Normal work week this week, no public holidays. It's going to be a long week, lol
Wow, first glance at your note and I misread it too.
Good that it'll be 'normal'.
Oh, the misread? Sub holiday with hangings. See where my head is at this morning?
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54551 May 12, 2014
Good Morning Everyone - Here's hoping that you all have a really great day.

Day 2 of the normal week. Joy!!!!

Sat down after dinner to do the "Kindle thing" and the power went off. I will find a time when we have power. Believe me!! LOL - Later.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54552 May 13, 2014
Morning friendlies

Another crazy day.

Hope you'll all have a good one
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54553 May 13, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies
Another crazy day.
Hope you'll all have a good one
Hi Ruby

Yes you are right. Things have been crazy since Monday this week. Almost like they saved up the work to surprise us for the first normal week after the public holidays. I have been going non stop.

Hope you have a good day Ruby.(Have you seen Spartan lately?)
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54554 May 13, 2014
Stone the crows! Just popped in to say good bye and ...... later.
Today was CRAZY, Ruby was right. LOL

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54555 May 13, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
(Have you seen Spartan lately?)
I was there last Sunday. Didn't go this past Sunday because it was Mother's Day and I spent the day with the family. I'm planning on going again this coming Sunday, if things go well...
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54556 May 13, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there last Sunday. Didn't go this past Sunday because it was Mother's Day and I spent the day with the family. I'm planning on going again this coming Sunday, if things go well...
Hi Ruby
Looks like "your boy" is going to fine. Keep us posted.
Have a really great day and enjoy (even though it is crazy & busy with work). LOL
Mother's Day was great. One son was not well with very low blood pressure. They could not read a reading on Saturday in the Emergency room. Meds and rest have brought him up to speed. Going to have to get a script for those meds as they were really good. He had them years ago before they took them off the market. Now they are back. Thank the Pope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min Kait the Rotund F... 442,090
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 809,769
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Qu_innocence 608,207
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 15 min alex 92
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 39,610
Should we adopt the paleo diet? 17 min diettips 3
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 24 min armanm785 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Just Think 574,088
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 268,888
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 4 hr coco 204
More from around the web