ye olde village pub
Dale_Harris

Krugersdorp, South Africa

#54477 May 6, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Work done! Yes, I work fast XD
No, we don't have a canteen. If you want coffee here, you have to bring your own cup, your own coffee, sugar and milk. And we don't do that because the f*ckers steal the milk out of the fridge. It's much easier to just go to the mall if you really want coffee. I work opposite a McDonalds and the mall so all I have to do is walk across the street. We went to Wimpy
Now I'm bored...Go figure! Lol
Hey Ruby your lunch sounds nicer than mine. I reckon Wimpy make the best breakfasts hand-down. Yeah we have one of those fancy-smanchy coffee machines that cost an arm and a leg, that uses pods and it makes the sh*ttest coffee known to man. After one mouthful you have a headache and the smell stays in the office all day. Urgh! Yuk! I know what you mean about the f*ckers swiping the milk or they use it all up and put the empty container back in the fridge. And always the fresh milk is finished and the shelf milk is left (with those yellow lumps that float in shelf milk). You have to TAKE YOUR OWN MUG OR CUP. You must be joking Ruby??? God things must be bad where you work. What cheapskates!!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54479 May 6, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I'll try to fit it in between American Idol and the Voice....LOL
Don't know about idol, but the voice?
Is that not what the Bene Geserate sisterhood used to control others on Dune?
"course they did have to leave Caladan to get there.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54480 May 6, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Work done! Yes, I work fast XD
No, we don't have a canteen. If you want coffee here, you have to bring your own cup, your own coffee, sugar and milk. And we don't do that because the f*ckers steal the milk out of the fridge. It's much easier to just go to the mall if you really want coffee. I work opposite a McDonalds and the mall so all I have to do is walk across the street. We went to Wimpy
Now I'm bored...Go figure! Lol
I don't know about this, to much of the old stuff coming to mind.
Was not Wimpy the character in the Popeye cartoons that quote "Would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?"
So, is it a burger joint?
Dale_Harris

#54481 May 6, 2014
Hey Ruby Talking about cheapskates. You must watch on either channel 132 or 172 - it is called "Extreme Cheapskates". Geez your eyes will be opened wide. Check it out.
Dale_Harris

#54482 May 6, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about this, to much of the old stuff coming to mind.
Was not Wimpy the character in the Popeye cartoons that quote "Would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?"
So, is it a burger joint?
Hey Ed,
Yes Wimpy is a burger franchise and it makes the most amasing breakfasts. You will go far to beat them at breakfasts. For the first 0 to 5 years of a kids life that is where the parents eat because if the kids mix the sugar and tomato sauce together nobody has heart failure or kicks you out!
Dale_Harris

#54483 May 6, 2014
Ruby, I have 2 hours (and counting) before I get out of this place for one whole day. YAY !!

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54484 May 6, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
You have to TAKE YOUR OWN MUG OR CUP. You must be joking Ruby??? God things must be bad where you work. What cheapskates!!
No joke. I work for the Municipality. Does that answer your question? LOL

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54485 May 6, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Hey Ruby Talking about cheapskates. You must watch on either channel 132 or 172 - it is called "Extreme Cheapskates". Geez your eyes will be opened wide. Check it out.
I've seen that show before. I was speechless. Can't believe the extremes those people go to to save a few bucks
Dale_Harris

#54486 May 6, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
No joke. I work for the Municipality. Does that answer your question? LOL
Oh okay. God, now it makes sense. I just thought to myself for Sucks Fake what is there problem! LOL
Dale_Harris

#54487 May 6, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen that show before. I was speechless. Can't believe the extremes those people go to to save a few bucks
Hey Ruby, when I saw the episode where the husband and wife share the same piece of dental floss, I thought I was going to be sick. Genuine.
And the episode where the husband gets a kettle/tea pot out of a dumpster and gives it to his wife as an anniversary present and then takes the left overs from people in the burger joint in a take away box and says it will feed them for about one week. Sh*t Ruby what people turn into when they become misers hey! As you say to save a few bucks.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54488 May 6, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Hey Ruby, when I saw the episode where the husband and wife share the same piece of dental floss, I thought I was going to be sick. Genuine.
That's disturbing
Dale_Harris wrote:
And the episode where the husband gets a kettle/tea pot out of a dumpster and gives it to his wife as an anniversary present.
Cheapskate deluxe!
Dale_Harris wrote:
and then takes the left overs from people in the burger joint in a take away box and says it will feed them for about one week. Sh*t Ruby what people turn into when they become misers hey! As you say to save a few bucks.
Wow. Just wow (and not the good kind)

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54490 May 7, 2014
Good morning friendlies

We're on our way to go and vote. My cousin and her hubby was here, they left a few minutes ago, they're also on their way to go and vote.

Hopefully it's not too busy.

Might drop in a little later. Until then, hope you're all having a good start to your HUMP DAY! Lol

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54491 May 7, 2014
Good morning friendlies
Today is like another Monday for us, and tomorrow is Friday, lol
Stood in the queue for 2 hours just to make two little crosses. There were A LOT of people. When we were about halfway, the queue was just as long as it was when we started.They were quite busy there yesterday. We went there at about 10. Got there and saw the looong queue and decided to go for breakfast and coffee at the Wimpy (Restaurant). Went back at about 12 and the queue was still very long. But we decided to just do it and eventually got to vote at 2pm... It was crazy
Dale_Harris

#54492 May 8, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
Today is like another Monday for us, and tomorrow is Friday, lol
Stood in the queue for 2 hours just to make two little crosses. There were A LOT of people. When we were about halfway, the queue was just as long as it was when we started.They were quite busy there yesterday. We went there at about 10. Got there and saw the looong queue and decided to go for breakfast and coffee at the Wimpy (Restaurant). Went back at about 12 and the queue was still very long. But we decided to just do it and eventually got to vote at 2pm... It was crazy
Hi Ruby
Went at 7:15 to vote and stood in the queue until nearly 10:00. One and three quarters of an hour to make two little crosses. Madness. The queue went around the block twice but it moved quite quickly. Went to Pick 'n Pay to pick up breakfast groceries and went back home to make the family breakfast. The DA sent text messages. Did you also get texts? Spent the day doing chores around the house. My son not feeling so good so he went to bed for the day. Said he was a bit better this morning. No other news. Life just carries on, same old, same old. Have a good day. It is nearly Friday LOL
Dale_Harris

#54493 May 8, 2014
Good Morning Everyone
I hope that you all have an enjoyable day/evening. I am so lethargic you cannot believe. Too many public holidays makes a person lazy.
Oh well let me get some work done. Enjoy and be happy.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54494 May 8, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ruby
Went at 7:15 to vote and stood in the queue until nearly 10:00. One and three quarters of an hour to make two little crosses. Madness. The queue went around the block twice but it moved quite quickly. Went to Pick 'n Pay to pick up breakfast groceries and went back home to make the family breakfast. The DA sent text messages. Did you also get texts? Spent the day doing chores around the house. My son not feeling so good so he went to bed for the day. Said he was a bit better this morning. No other news. Life just carries on, same old, same old. Have a good day. It is nearly Friday LOL
WOW! I would've gone crazy if I had to stand in the queue for nearly 3 hours. Two was bad enough. And I really needed the bathroom, which only made waiting that much worse. I was never so happy to see a bathroom like I was when we got home. Lol

Yes, we also got the text messages from the DA. Drove us insane, it got kinda annoying after a while. But I guess they gotta do what they gotta do...

So far the ANC is in the lead (no surprise there), they just gave the results so far on the radio: 61.6% for the ANC; 23.4% for the DA; 4.5% for the EFF

No surprise there
Dale_Harris

#54495 May 8, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! I would've gone crazy if I had to stand in the queue for nearly 3 hours. Two was bad enough. And I really needed the bathroom, which only made waiting that much worse. I was never so happy to see a bathroom like I was when we got home. Lol
Yes, we also got the text messages from the DA. Drove us insane, it got kinda annoying after a while. But I guess they gotta do what they gotta do...
So far the ANC is in the lead (no surprise there), they just gave the results so far on the radio: 61.6% for the ANC; 23.4% for the DA; 4.5% for the EFF
No surprise there
Hi Ruby
The ANC does okay because" there are still some of them that are delusional and believe they will get free medical, education and housing". Give them a few more years for them to realize that they will get bugger-all for free and it may change. I heard that the DA was going to take Jo'burg but have not heard the outcome. Whatever, we are still stuck with JZ as the "Dancing President" who is ......... don't get me started on that fellow.
Well I did my duty even though I did it knowing that it was all a forgone conclusion but "it was the right thing to do". There is talk of the ANC and the EFF joining forces. More Kak than anyone can handle.
Today has not improved at all, I got here feeling crap and I still feel crap and this news makes me feel "crapper" (if there is such a word).
Enjoy your day LOL

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54496 May 8, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ruby
The ANC does okay because" there are still some of them that are delusional and believe they will get free medical, education and housing". Give them a few more years for them to realize that they will get bugger-all for free and it may change. I heard that the DA was going to take Jo'burg but have not heard the outcome. Whatever, we are still stuck with JZ as the "Dancing President" who is ......... don't get me started on that fellow.
Well I did my duty even though I did it knowing that it was all a forgone conclusion but "it was the right thing to do". There is talk of the ANC and the EFF joining forces. More Kak than anyone can handle.
Today has not improved at all, I got here feeling crap and I still feel crap and this news makes me feel "crapper" (if there is such a word).
Enjoy your day LOL
If only people can begin to see that our country is going from bad to worse because of the ANC and corruption (and those two actually go hand-in-hand)... I know for a fact there were two people at our voting station yesterday who voted ANC, only because they wore ANC tshirts. But one can't assume that their vote goes to the ANC - maybe they got the tshirts for free somewhere and wore it just to annoy other people, lol. They didn't look very kosher though so who knows...

If only all these smaller parties can join forces and form one big party, the ANC might see their arses. But everyone wants their own little party, no matter how small.

I hope you feel better soon

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54497 May 8, 2014
On that note:

http://api.ning.com/files/PJVp0mvl9TnqOn5f6L9... *7J-Jv0N34URNaef-5gO8uee-zltDS q4isvXEUT9gcJCE11CySSXk/Largeg roupofbaboonsiscalledCongress. jpg?width=534&height=434
Dale_Harris

#54499 May 8, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
On that note:
http://api.ning.com/files/PJVp0mvl9TnqOn5f6L9... *7J-Jv0N34URNaef-5gO8uee-zltDS q4isvXEUT9gcJCE11CySSXk/Largeg roupofbaboonsiscalledCongress. jpg?width=534&height=434
I cannot open this it says File error

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min old_moose 15,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Gabriel 983,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web