“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54371 Apr 25, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
For you,
The Doctor has left the building.
He'll be missed....but his patient sure as hell won't.

*grin*

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54372 Apr 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning all good friendlies as Miss Ruby calls us ... Wishing all a beautiful TGIF ... it's so beautiful out ... Gosh, I can hardly go out and play in the garden, yard and throw ball to the pups ...
Take advantage of it before temps near 90 ... it gets just a tad warm when the sun hits you ... we have good sunscreen here, though ... Have fun and enjoy your day ... Love 360, FC <3 ...
63°F
Clear
Feels like: 63°
High 86°Low 66°
Postcard day here too. 87, light winds, SE at 12 G 18. Seas 2 to 3' in an east swell.
Who wants to guess where I'll be tomorrow?

Location hidden

#54374 Apr 27, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>He'll be missed....but his patient sure as hell won't.
*grin*
Even skilled professionals have difficulties with some patients. I must say that in those few cases, it would be nice if they just ended their suffering by themselves.
Ah well, We must carry on regardless.
Go down to the river today, take pictures of critters.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#54376 Apr 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Postcard day here too. 87, light winds, SE at 12 G 18. Seas 2 to 3' in an east swell.
Sailing?

Good morning Ed, Flower, Ruby, Dale, Shovel, Ricky, Hickup, Oki, and whoever I may have forgotten.

I wish we had some of your weather Ed. We're dealing with storms today and tomorrow, just rain the rest of the week.

The weeds will be as high as an elephant's eye before I can get back to the gardening.

Have a good day all--even if it IS Monday.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54377 Apr 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ed ... maybe boating, fishing? Either way you can't lose if the conditions are just right and I hope you have lots of fun ... 98 at the airport yesterday and 100 on my front deck .. Yep, as I told Princess ... Summer is here ... Winter ---> straight to summer ... no spring ... just setting the clocks back the only sense of spring we got, LOL ... Good day to you, Ed! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54378 Apr 28, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sailing?
Good morning Ed, Flower, Ruby, Dale, Shovel, Ricky, Hickup, Oki, and whoever I may have forgotten.
I wish we had some of your weather Ed. We're dealing with storms today and tomorrow, just rain the rest of the week.
The weeds will be as high as an elephant's eye before I can get back to the gardening.
Morning, Princess ... I bet your guess is as good as mine and do you blame him? I do not! lol ... Good morning to all friendlies, afternoon to Ruby ... Wishing all a delightful day! Have fun! Hearts & Hugs, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54379 Apr 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
For you,
The Doctor has left the building.
Wilco, roger that!:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54380 Apr 28, 2014
* Happy Monday everyone! Enjoy it! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54381 Apr 28, 2014
test
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54382 Apr 28, 2014
Ha Ha Dix wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really get out of the basement for awhile and get some sunshine. Its springtime, the birds are chirping, the squirrels are playing, the grass is turning green.
Get out and enjoy it, it will do you some good.
post # 54370 was very telling. Mine was deleted as poor Rotor cried foul again.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54383 Apr 28, 2014
Freedom of speech @ YOVP thread not to be. Read post #54370 and decide for yourself.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54384 Apr 29, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Wishing you all a glorious day
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#54385 Apr 29, 2014
Good Morning EVERYONE
Wanted to wish you all a very happy and enjoyable day.
Since arriving at work I have not had a chance to say hello to anyone, I am rushing around like a lunatic. My boss is sorted out now so a bit of peace reigns supreme. Hope you are all having a great day.

RUBY any news of your boy Spartan! Did you get a chance to pop in and visit with him. Of course you are a lady of leisure this week, you lucky thing you.

Have a brilliant time on your leave.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54386 Apr 29, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
RUBY any news of your boy Spartan! Did you get a chance to pop in and visit with him. Of course you are a lady of leisure this week, you lucky thing you.
Have a brilliant time on your leave.
Nope, no news yet. I'm beginning to wonder if the message even went through... It's very unlike the yard owner to NOT reply to messages. She always does... Oh well. I didn't get 'round to going there on Sunday. We all went for a ride on the Gautrain to Rosebank for breakfast there, then back again. Only got back in the late afternoon. I have two small bags of carrots and a bag of apples in the fridge, waiting to be handed out to Spartan (and some of his buddies). I'll try to go on Thursday, as I'm sure a few of my horsey friends will also go riding. I'm not riding though, not until I know for sure that Spartan's better.

I still haven't put my saddle and other tack in my car. I should really do that. One of my friends used my spare bridle for a while and I haven't gotten it back yet. Haven't seen her in ages. She was going to buy a horse but it fell through and she's a little heartbroken at the moment, so I don't think we'll be seeing her anytime soon. Only time will tell. And they made such a great team! She even taught him to jump... If it's meant to be, however, things will eventually work out.

The biggest issue was that the owner first told her he wants R6000, but settled for a reduced price of R3500, which I think is reasonable enough. Just before they paid him, he changed his mind and demanded the full R6000. And my friend is still in school (Matric this year) and her dad didn't want to buy the horse for her, she had to earn her own money somehow and pay for him herself. Obviously she cannot so she decided not to take the horse afterall. It's really sad. It's not everyday that you can get a horse for R6000. And he's still young (must be around 6/7 now). But yeah, if it's meant to be, things will find a way of working out for them.
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#54387 Apr 29, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, no news yet. I'm beginning to wonder if the message even went through... It's very unlike the yard owner to NOT reply to messages. She always does... Oh well. I didn't get 'round to going there on Sunday. We all went for a ride on the Gautrain to Rosebank for breakfast there, then back again. Only got back in the late afternoon. I have two small bags of carrots and a bag of apples in the fridge, waiting to be handed out to Spartan (and some of his buddies). I'll try to go on Thursday, as I'm sure a few of my horsey friends will also go riding. I'm not riding though, not until I know for sure that Spartan's better.
I still haven't put my saddle and other tack in my car. I should really do that. One of my friends used my spare bridle for a while and I haven't gotten it back yet. Haven't seen her in ages. She was going to buy a horse but it fell through and she's a little heartbroken at the moment, so I don't think we'll be seeing her anytime soon. Only time will tell. And they made such a great team! She even taught him to jump... If it's meant to be, however, things will eventually work out.
The biggest issue was that the owner first told her he wants R6000, but settled for a reduced price of R3500, which I think is reasonable enough. Just before they paid him, he changed his mind and demanded the full R6000. And my friend is still in school (Matric this year) and her dad didn't want to buy the horse for her, she had to earn her own money somehow and pay for him herself. Obviously she cannot so she decided not to take the horse afterall. It's really sad. It's not everyday that you can get a horse for R6000. And he's still young (must be around 6/7 now). But yeah, if it's meant to be, things will find a way of working out for them.
Hey Ruby, I see that horses can cost the same as dogs. My friend bought a Rottweiller who had a pedigree as long as your arm and it cost her R6,000.00. Chelsea was a show dog really very professional. She got some illness that rotties get and her back leg bones snapped and she had to be put down. Very, very sad, as she was such a lovely natured dog and won prizes all the time. I only have Hinds 57 Variety dogs as I get mine from the Rescue or SPCA and they are always a cross something or another. Not a specific breed. I find them to be the best dogs to have.

But your friend should not give up. You are right, if it is meant to be, then things will have a way of working out in her favour. Can't she still come and ride with you and your horsey buddies? Oh what a shame that is.

I started on my "new eating regime" yesterday and all I can say is that it is very boring and not enough food to feed an "ant". Anyway I shall do it for one week and then the Doc will do some or other test and let me know if those food are a yes or no. Quite honestly I personally feel that eating such a little bit of seriously cr*p food is not on, but I promised that I would see the first week out. Apparently if it is going to work, by the end of the first week they will know. I just wonder if I WILL KNOW!!!!!

Anyway cannot complain. I will do the first week and then see........ Not making any promises. But if I can find out what this allergy is then I shall have to continue with the cr*p food. Shite! this is a hard life. I am now going to eat my lunch "A tin of chickpeas". I have never eaten these things before and I have been told that they taste like sawdust, so you imagine how happy with this choice of lunch I am. Anyway Bon Appetit

Location hidden

#54388 Apr 29, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sailing?
Morning Princess, FC and all. Yeah 'twas a good 'un. I broke the trunion on Jumpin' Billy, so after repairs we naturally had to go and use him. 2 oz. of three F and it went well. Didn't see that damn Maynard either so we took a run to Melbourne and back. didn't go out much more than 8 or 9 miles though.
New rigging is fine, no tuning necessary on that fortunately. Next step is the solar panels.
1651, Ah, but I was a wee tyke then....
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#54389 Apr 29, 2014
Happy Tuesday Everyone.
I see someone is wishing Happy Monday.
We had that yesterday and we are now on Tuesday evening. I will never get used to the different time zones on this planet. It is a mystery to me. When my cousin calls from Australia she is days ahead of me. I just cannot keep up with it.
Sorry for being incredibly thick, but I don't suppose it matters in the least as long as we are just wishing one another a happy Monday or Tuesday.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#54390 Apr 29, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Princess, FC and all. Yeah 'twas a good 'un. I broke the trunion on Jumpin' Billy, so after repairs we naturally had to go and use him. 2 oz. of three F and it went well. Didn't see that damn Maynard either so we took a run to Melbourne and back. didn't go out much more than 8 or 9 miles though.
New rigging is fine, no tuning necessary on that fortunately. Next step is the solar panels.
Hi Ed, I didn't know you could speak Greek--cause that post was all Greek to me.... Not all really--I did understand the wee tyke part. lol.
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#54391 Apr 29, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ed sounds like you been very busy. Have no idea what you were talking about but it sounded good. I caught the word Melbourne. Melbourne, Australia? Wow you are lucky
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#54392 Apr 29, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ed, I didn't know you could speak Greek--cause that post was all Greek to me.... Not all really--I did understand the wee tyke part. lol.
Hey Hitsrunprincess, don't feel lonely, I had not the slightest clue what the message was supposed to be either. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 29 min Maria 60,408
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Mogadore 993,853
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 695,772
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 2 hr KeepitDL 41
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr That Much Olde Sc... 2,506
Prove there is No God 5 hr Tellthetruth 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web