“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54315 Apr 23, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Ignoreer die man wat boodskappe skryf oor "Bipolar". Hy is fieslik en 'n klein bliksim.
(I told you my Afrikaans was dreadful). Hope I got the message across to you Ha ha ha
Mens spel bliksem met 'n E, maar ek het die boodskap gekry, dankie. Dalk moet ons in Afrikaans vir mekaar begin tik. Then you can "sommer" improve your Afrikaans at the same time. Lol

Trolls will be trolls, and I think we should stop feeding it. We shouldn't even mention its existence. It is just a figment of our imaginations, it's not real. And we should treat it as such.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54316 Apr 23, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mens spel bliksem met 'n E, maar ek het die boodskap gekry, dankie. Dalk moet ons in Afrikaans vir mekaar begin tik. Then you can "sommer" improve your Afrikaans at the same time. Lol
Trolls will be trolls, and I think we should stop feeding it. We shouldn't even mention its existence. It is just a figment of our imaginations, it's not real. And we should treat it as such.
Hey Ruby
Yes I agree with you.
Dankie dat jy bliksem respel (?) vir my. As ons in Afrikaans tik vir personlike boodeskappe dit is goed. And perhaps my Afrikaans will improve. I warn you it is really bad. It took me ages to send that first message to you but I am prepared to give it a try. Your on ...... ha ha ha
Yes I agree that it is not real and we shall treat it as such .Ignore.

Speak a bit later at lunch time hopefully.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#54317 Apr 23, 2014
A Blue Angels pilot taking a first-person video of their insanely close flight

&fe ature=youtu.be

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54318 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
A Blue Angels pilot taking a first-person video of their insanely close flight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eyk-XHuOyBMXX&feature=you tu.be
Navy/Marine pilots. What can you say? Best damn ones there are.
Dale_Harris

#54319 Apr 23, 2014
Hey Ruby
I am sat here at the computer and it is bloody pouring with rain outside. Can you credit it? Rain in winter on the Highveld. It is going to be a bloody cold winter friend. I need to get a heater from Pick 'n Pay. One of the two bar things that do not cost a fortune as they only really last 12 months and then you have to bin them cause they are broken. Dammit man!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#54320 Apr 23, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Hey Ruby
I am sat here at the computer and it is bloody pouring with rain outside. Can you credit it? Rain in winter on the Highveld. It is going to be a bloody cold winter friend. I need to get a heater from Pick 'n Pay. One of the two bar things that do not cost a fortune as they only really last 12 months and then you have to bin them cause they are broken. Dammit man!
hi Dale Harris :)

have you ever tried glucosamine chondroitin supplement ? this is for cartilage improvement.

i will ask my doctor this afternoon about this if it is ok.

how is your arthritis ? mine is on and off. but i can walk though. my sister told me to drink plenty of water avoid peanuts and legumes ?
Dale_Harris

#54321 Apr 23, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Dale Harris :)
have you ever tried glucosamine chondroitin supplement ? this is for cartilage improvement.
i will ask my doctor this afternoon about this if it is ok.
how is your arthritis ? mine is on and off. but i can walk though. my sister told me to drink plenty of water avoid peanuts and legumes ?
Hey Andet1987,
Nice to speak to you again. No I have not tried glucosamine chondroitin supplement. My main problem is Nerve End Damage in my feet. The Doctor says it could be from high Blood Pressure, bad circulation or wearing shoes that did not fit properly!!!! So they are leaving it open that it could have been caused by "anything". My feet cramp very badly (the arthritis cramp and pain) and it takes a good half an hour for them to un-cramp. And it only happens half an hour after going to bed. As soon as you get into bed, the pain starts shortly thereafter. It wakes a person up and it is not easy to get a good nights sleep at all. I drink a lot of water during the day as the Doc says that it helps, but at night this is a problem. I don't eat peanuts but I do eat peas (Legumes). The only thing that has helped me so far is the script meds that the Doc prescribed but if I can I would prefer to do it through diet.
There are a lot of foods that I have had to give up because of the arthritis and nerve end damage. It is not actually fair, is it. Fruit, veg, fish and stay away from red meat. Don't drink alcohol at all otherwise you go through hell. I would be interested to hear what your doctor has to say about it. It seems that it never ever goes completely away. It is always there in the background waiting to "pounce: hey!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54322 Apr 23, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pic tures/quote-only-two-things-ar e-infinite-the-universe-and-hu man-stupidity-and-i-m-not-sure -about-the-former-albert-einst ein-56412.jpg
LOL ... Thanks for the laugh Ruby! Good day to you :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54323 Apr 23, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi Ruby, Dale, Shovelhead, Hickup, Ed, Ricky, Flower, Oki, Rotor, John-boy, Mary Ellen--oops, sorry, wrong forum for those last names....
Hope you guys are having a good week so far. It's Tuesday--why is the weekend so very far away? Oh well, I guess we'll get there soon enough.
Good morning Princess, Oki, Rotor, Ed, Ricky, Jim Bob, Grandpa oops, had me going Princess, LOL ... It is so beautiful out ... Just had breakfast and coffee ... Going to have to get ready to volunteer at the seniors center and then hit the gym ... My triceps/biceps are talking to me so I'll back off there a little today ... I'm doing my free weights at home morning/night ... maybe too much of a little is just that --> too much of a little ... oh, well, just plugging away ... Wishing all friendlies a lovely day ... Smile, you're on candid camera >>smiles and hugs<< FC <3 ...

8418 ... pair of 8's 4 high ... fold like and old map

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#54324 Apr 23, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Navy/Marine pilots. What can you say? Best damn ones there are.
Yes they are! That was incredible video footage!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54325 Apr 23, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The million dollar figure being tossed around as what Bundy owes has been found to be a gross exageration. The real number is closer to $300,000 which includes legal fees and court costs from over the past 2 decades. Now for some more recently immerging facts. Bundy is the LAST cattle rancher left in his immediate area. The rest have been forced out by BLM over the last 20-30 years thru the increasing cost of those grazing fees. Also the BLM was limiting where and how much graze land the ranchers could utilize. These factors combined with the hostility towards ranchers by buearacrats who had designs on their acreage caused many to sell out. This is much more about the land than a few cows on what property and how much a rancher pays for grass. Its about an expanded Federal Government and the dangerous growth in its power to regulate/fine/incarcerate on the whim of some minor Buearacrats. Tell me,why does the Dept of Education need an ARMED section? Dept of Agriculture? NOAA? FDA? There are gun toting Buearacrats in these and other relatively peaceful sectors of Government services. This is a potentially deadly trend in an over reaching government bent on consolidating its expanded role in American's everday lives.
This has become much much more than a dispute about a few cows doing a dine-n-dash on public lands.......... And people are watching.
Were they 'watching' when it was pointed out to the government 140 years ago, that the land wouldn't support a population the size said government was poised to encourage? Were they watching, when it was decided that a desert would be a good place to raise cattle at all? Were they watching when Los Angeles decided Lake Havasu was capable of supporting the potable water needs of the population in 4 States?

They should have been. It's a bit late now.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#54326 Apr 23, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Were they 'watching' when it was pointed out to the government 140 years ago, that the land wouldn't support a population the size said government was poised to encourage? Were they watching, when it was decided that a desert would be a good place to raise cattle at all? Were they watching when Los Angeles decided Lake Havasu was capable of supporting the potable water needs of the population in 4 States?
They should have been. It's a bit late now.
Buearacrats are notorious for being shortsighted. Their main concerns are the next election cycle,job security,and justifying their own existence. To accomplish these ends the create solutions that need problems and dream up inane regs for the various fields they serve(?).

Cattle have survives the desert west ever since the Spanish lost a few head and they bred like jackrabbits in west Texas. Our western "desert" isn't as barren as say the Gobi or the Sahara but it DOES take a lot of graze there to sustain a single cow but the lands are vast and around water sources the grass can be quite plentiful.

Southern California has practically confiscated the watershed of the Sierras and the Colorado river basin to keep L.A. and other large cities wet. A smarter move for the coastal cities would be to build desalination plants to supply a sizeable portion of their water.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#54327 Apr 23, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Okimar
What type of work do you do that you work nights? They say that you get used to sleeping during the day but I don't know about that .......... Dogs barking, lawnmowers revving up and down the grass and kids shouting. No cannot be done.
I hope you get some sleep when you get off work and that there are no frigging deer hitch hiking (that is funny). Have a good sleep Okimar.
I work security. The site I cover has been closed for several years but the owners worry about vandalism/theft of materials.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54328 Apr 23, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Buearacrats are notorious for being shortsighted. Their main concerns are the next election cycle,job security,and justifying their own existence. To accomplish these ends the create solutions that need problems and dream up inane regs for the various fields they serve(?).
Cattle have survives the desert west ever since the Spanish lost a few head and they bred like jackrabbits in west Texas. Our western "desert" isn't as barren as say the Gobi or the Sahara but it DOES take a lot of graze there to sustain a single cow but the lands are vast and around water sources the grass can be quite plentiful.
Southern California has practically confiscated the watershed of the Sierras and the Colorado river basin to keep L.A. and other large cities wet. A smarter move for the coastal cities would be to build desalination plants to supply a sizeable portion of their water.
Sure, cattle survived sans people in the desert West....but were they beeves? Heck no! They were just...cattle. Given their own evolutionary process, without interference from 'ranchers', they would have thinned themselves out to where they weren't eating ALL the available grass in any one area...and they'd be a helluba lot less destructive to the land itself.

And we're preaching to eachother's choir on the California / Sierras water problems...they'll only get worse, if people keep heavily populating areas not fit for man nor beast....at least not for such profusion.

Thanks for the chat, Oki. You're pretty pleasant to converse with... ")

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54329 Apr 23, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Damn that guy at work I told you all about is so bombastic. You can hear him a mile away. It's annoying, especially since our office building is so quiet. And the way he speaks to some people...terrible.

Oh well, that's his problem, I'm not going to make it mine. It does affect me indirectly but I'm nice to the people so they won't turn against ME

Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week. Monday and Thursday are public holidays and I'm planning on taking the other three days off. That's if my boss says it's ok - I haven't asked him yet.

8852 - Pair of 8's - Fold like a paper airplane
Dale_Harris

#54330 Apr 23, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I work security. The site I cover has been closed for several years but the owners worry about vandalism/theft of materials.
Oh okay. It is in a town or out in the country?
Here if you leave a place unattended without security, our lot walk away with the whole bang shoot. Sounds like we have similar problems as you have.
Dale_Harris

#54331 Apr 23, 2014
Hey Ruby

Have you heard how Spartan is getting along? Been thinking a lot about him.
Dale_Harris

#54332 Apr 23, 2014
Morning Everyone

Here the sun is shining after the rain yesterday. Not too warm but bearable. Have a good one all.
Dale_Harris

#54333 Apr 24, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
Damn that guy at work I told you all about is so bombastic. You can hear him a mile away. It's annoying, especially since our office building is so quiet. And the way he speaks to some people...terrible.
Oh well, that's his problem, I'm not going to make it mine. It does affect me indirectly but I'm nice to the people so they won't turn against ME
Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week. Monday and Thursday are public holidays and I'm planning on taking the other three days off. That's if my boss says it's ok - I haven't asked him yet.
8852 - Pair of 8's - Fold like a paper airplane
Hey Ruby
Is that cretin still giving you a hard time? Why doesn't someone say something to him about being such a pillick. Is he someone important? Does he have any clout in the firm?
Ruby do we get Monday because Sunday is a public holiday? I did not realize that...... wow I should have put in for leave, but bossman is now overseas so I missed my chance. Darn it man! I hope you get your leave granted that will be a nice break.
Have you found out how Spartan is doing? Any improvement at all?
My female puppy loves Biltong but we have run out and she has to wait until payday. She is mega upset and keeps going to the cupboard to make sure it is not there. Bless her heart. Only has to wait until Saturday.
Have a good day Ruby.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54334 Apr 24, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 548,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 751,339
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Toby 96,140
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 441,446
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min RADEKT 261,723
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min yep yep 602,287
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min waaasssuuup 230,138

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE