ye olde village pub

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54180 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. It's Thursday--or Friday in some cases, especially mine--as I don't work on Good Friday. Well, I work, it's just not my job, but my other job---lol.
Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful day. It's great weather here, and the next 7 days are looking spectacular.
<waves>
And good morning to you!

It's Monday for me....last week dragged by, but this one will be better.(Thinking positive over here.)

>waves back<

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#54181 Apr 17, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Um.....'we people' don't all celebrate Easter, and it's not a guaranteed long weekend. In fact, I'm working all four of those days - which is fine, because I'm not a celebrant. But my co-worker has all four days off, because she requested them months ago. It's at the employer's discretion, basically.
That suggests another question: I wonder if Hobby Lobby employees get time off work for Lent?
*grin*
Hi Shovelhead. Don't know about Lent, but Hobby Lobby isn't open any Sunday. I guess that would be a question for their management.

Anyway, ain't it a beautiful day? Pretty windy here, but really pretty.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54182 Apr 17, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby what meds are you on for your Bipolar. Not Cymgen or Cymbalta perhaps? Just wondered as we have the same condition.
Oh joy. Two bipolar posters comparing meds..........

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54183 Apr 17, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Ed, Shovel, Ruby, Hites and FC!
I thought you might enjoy that ed!
Hey Rotor!!
Morning Ricky, Rotor, Ed, Shove, Princess and all friendlies stateside and afternoon Ruby ... Happy Thursday ... it is sooooooooo beautiful out ... it froze both nights of the Red Moon ... didn't see that coming being that it was summer the days before ... Back to summer now, yep, Welcome to Texas ---> where you get all seasons in 1 week ... and, yet again, we went from a wretched winter straight to summer ... Anyhow, not complaining, as yall say ---> Just Sayin'

Wishin' everyone a beautiful day! Love all around, 360! FC <3 ...

3490 ...
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54184 Apr 17, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Oh joy. Two bipolar posters comparing meds..........
^^^make that 3^^^

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#54185 Apr 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Ricky, Rotor, Ed, Shove, Princess and all friendlies stateside and afternoon Ruby ... Happy Thursday ... it is sooooooooo beautiful out ... it froze both nights of the Red Moon ... didn't see that coming being that it was summer the days before ... Back to summer now, yep, Welcome to Texas ---> where you get all seasons in 1 week ... and, yet again, we went from a wretched winter straight to summer ... Anyhow, not complaining, as yall say ---> Just Sayin'
3490 ...
Hi Flower. Kentucky has all 4 seasons in one day. Friend of mine called from Louisville yesterday and said she got ready to go out and mow the grass--but couldn't cause it was snowing. LOL> Ain't that a kick?

Oh well, I guess we could call Al Gore to come warm things up for us, but I'll just let nature take it's course.

Have a great day.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54186 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Shovelhead. Don't know about Lent, but Hobby Lobby isn't open any Sunday. I guess that would be a question for their management.
Anyway, ain't it a beautiful day? Pretty windy here, but really pretty.
I figured, since the company is so "...adherent to the Christian faith," that management would encourage employees to give up their paychecks for Lent.....

(It was a joke, really.......)

Yes indeed, it's a GORGEOUS day, as have the last two been, although Monday was really cold. I have the best luck with weather on my "weekends".

")

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54187 Apr 17, 2014
I used to fork out R1600/month for my medications. But now I'm luckily on a medical aid, and I only pay in about R120 each month. So it's a big score for me, lol

I also want to go off my meds - I mean, I'm feeling fine. Then I realize: It's BECAUSE of the meds that I'm feeling fine, and I again make peace with having to be on it... I still have ups and downs but they're on a more normal scale now, nothing major anymore. So I'm happy about that.

My sister, brother-in-law and their daughter are coming over for the long weekend. My parents and I went for lunch at the Wimpy and we're home now, just chilling in front of the tv. I hope you'll have an awesome long weekend (and that you'll get enough sleep!) Just stopped by quickly, I might drop by again sometime over the course of the weekend. If not then I'll be back on Tuesday

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#54188 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Ricky. How's things in the great state of Texas?
Acyually a little chilly, got down to freezing this past Tuesday in Spring? WTH is up with the weather? lol

How's weather out your way? How's life treating you?

Vincit qui se vincit

#54189 Apr 17, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
3490 ...
It is Spring isn't it? lol

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

#54190 Apr 17, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Acyually a little chilly, got down to freezing this past Tuesday in Spring? WTH is up with the weather? lol
How's weather out your way? How's life treating you?
got a tad bit chilly here the other morning too. As far as the weather goes, consult your local weathercaster, or maybe Mr. Gore. I just wish he had never invented polar bears and maybe things would be better.

Life couldn't be treating me any better if I were twins.

Oh wait-I am. LOL.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#54191 Apr 17, 2014

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54192 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ed. We've got several p-38's, but I'm thinking you don't mean the can opener?
Uh, no. Mine has twin supercharged Allisons. Four 50 cal. and one 20mm.
Much more fun, and it's a lot easier to get the can open. Hard to find the product though ....

Location hidden

#54193 Apr 17, 2014
hick_up wrote:
Clicked on it. took way to long to load. If I'm right, it's a R/C model
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54194 Apr 17, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on Zoxadon, Epitec and Wellbutrin
Simple question: Why would you post this?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#54195 Apr 17, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ricky. The Spits are cool, but boy do I wish we had a P-38!
Uh.... F4F-U Corsair.... Maines used it from WW II thru the Korean War. It was a great ground support platform. Tho I DO have an affinity for the Mustang,I feel it's publicity was generaqlly for public consumption. He!!,the P-47 had it's atributes too. Tough as a railroad spike and could hammer the living sh1t outta anything in Theater.

But I gotta admit,the ME 262 set new standards... The Krauts had a real ZInger.

Location hidden

#54196 Apr 18, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Uh.... F4F-U Corsair.... Maines used it from WW II thru the Korean War. It was a great ground support platform. Tho I DO have an affinity for the Mustang,I feel it's publicity was generaqlly for public consumption. He!!,the P-47 had it's atributes too. Tough as a railroad spike and could hammer the living sh1t outta anything in Theater.
But I gotta admit,the ME 262 set new standards... The Krauts had a real ZInger.
yes indeed. The Corsair was excellent ground support. Only just good in a dog fight.
The Jug was an army knock off of the best plane in the world, the F6F Hellcat.
Best kill ratio of any plane. Best survival rate too for the pilots.
But ... the 'Stang was/is rather sexy.

Vincit qui se vincit

#54197 Apr 18, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>got a tad bit chilly here the other morning too. As far as the weather goes, consult your local weathercaster, or maybe Mr. Gore. I just wish he had never invented polar bears and maybe things would be better.
Life couldn't be treating me any better if I were twins.
Oh wait-I am. LOL.
You have a twin? Cool!

Ever switch up places at school?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#54198 Apr 18, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You have a twin? Cool!
Ever switch up places at school?
or boyfriends ?

hi Ricky F :) F is still a mystery.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#54199 Apr 18, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Kentucky has all 4 seasons in one day. Friend of mine called from Louisville yesterday and said she got ready to go out and mow the grass--but couldn't cause it was snowing. LOL> Ain't that a kick?
Oh well, I guess we could call Al Gore to come warm things up for us, but I'll just let nature take it's course.
Have a great day.
Good morning, Princess ... did I say "week" ... I meant "day" ... hailing one minute with a cold front pushing through and then next minute the sun is pushing through the black clouds ... and to think that nobody wanted to hear Al Gore's theory or analogy on "global warming" ... Yep, he's probably sitting back in his cushy leather chair with his feet on his desk sayin, "uh huh, how do you like me now?" LOL

Good day to you, pretty one! FC <3 ...

9222 ... full house ... a greenhouse ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 2 hr Ais4awesome 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,283
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Slaughterhouse 110,151
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 3 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
More from around the web