ye olde village pub
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#54140 Apr 16, 2014
Oh well Ruby I am happy I just received an Easter Goodies Hamper from the people that I work for. Both of them are already away for the Easter break but they sent this to me in combination for my birthday. We are going to have a feast this Easter. There goes the diet!!!! HA HA HA

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#54141 Apr 16, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
When he comes back and if he starts with his lame jokes just tell him that you are not the mood for his shit. That you have more serious things to worry about or think about. That will get him thinking!!! Or is he too thick for that comment?
He came in just after I posted my last comment. He didn't make any lame jokes this time thank goodness. He went to park the company vehicle now and will probably be back any minute.

I thought he was going to try to hug me (again) but this time I was prepared. I just said no and he didn't try anything. I think he's finally getting the message that I'm not a pushover. I can be a pretty big bitch if someone really pisses me off so he better watch out, I'm not far from exploding. I'll just blame my mental condition (I'm bipolar) for my moods.
Dale_Harris wrote:
Oh well Ruby I am happy I just received an Easter Goodies Hamper from the people that I work for. Both of them are already away for the Easter break but they sent this to me in combination for my birthday. We are going to have a feast this Easter. There goes the diet!!!! HA HA HA
Aaw that's so awesome of them!
Dale_Harris

#54142 Apr 16, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
He came in just after I posted my last comment. He didn't make any lame jokes this time thank goodness. He went to park the company vehicle now and will probably be back any minute.
I thought he was going to try to hug me (again) but this time I was prepared. I just said no and he didn't try anything. I think he's finally getting the message that I'm not a pushover. I can be a pretty big bitch if someone really pisses me off so he better watch out, I'm not far from exploding. I'll just blame my mental condition (I'm bipolar) for my moods.
<quoted text>
Aaw that's so awesome of them!
Hey Ruby what meds are you on for your Bipolar. Not Cymgen or Cymbalta perhaps? Just wondered as we have the same condition.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54143 Apr 16, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That bites. One of the chief advantages (and there are so few) of the lubber life, is the close proximity to stores.
I don't pay postage...just sales tax.
")
How big is the sample?
four meals.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#54144 Apr 16, 2014
Hump Day!

Morning everyone!

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#54145 Apr 16, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>If you check out the Wise website you'll notice most of their entrees are Pasta based. Which is ok if you're not carb sensitive or borderline/diabetic. I can get MRE's or the civilian equivalent for about $50.00 a case(12 meals). Some of the civie stuff is 2 each of 6 meals while the MRE's are 12 different ones. Personally I prefer the MRE's since they are based on a 2,000 calories/day standard for our military.
IF they were still being produced I'd REALLY prefer to have the old style C-rations,in cans. THOSE were pretty good.
Understood, but we live in a plastic world now. Sounds like a Hendrix song.
I think spam was invented for that reason. Army invented tampons too. Plugs bullet holes pretty good, amongst other uses.
O gotta go with the military ones too. Enough calories and self contained.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#54146 Apr 16, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Shovelhead I work long hours but the people I work for are fantastic.
One of the few reasons I'm still working a second job...the folks I work with are top-notch.

Unfortunately, the head of my department..........well...... isn't.
I don't work with her, much.

Not commenting further on that......and NO I don't want her job. I have a vocation, and she has a ...... job.

Nuff said.

")

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#54147 Apr 16, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. If my pets (or children) aren't allowed there, then they don't need my money
1964 - Quite a bit before my time
....only one short year ahead of mine...oops....might have let the cat out the bag, there.....

Vincit qui se vincit

#54148 Apr 16, 2014
Dale_Harris

#54149 Apr 16, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> One of the few reasons I'm still working a second job...the folks I work with are top-notch.
Unfortunately, the head of my department..........well...... isn't.
I don't work with her, much.
Not commenting further on that......and NO I don't want her job. I have a vocation, and she has a ...... job.
Nuff said.
")
Shovelhead72, Topnotch is "good" so long as you keep far from her then you will be hunky-dorey, Ja some people get swollen heads about their "job" and get the idea they are more important than they are. You are right ...... Nuff said, I understand fully.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54150 Apr 16, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby what meds are you on for your Bipolar. Not Cymgen or Cymbalta perhaps? Just wondered as we have the same condition.
I'm on Zoxadon, Epitec and Wellbutrin
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54151 Apr 16, 2014
Rotor die?
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54152 Apr 16, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
Rotor die?
........sad to say this but the old boy simply let this thread go way stale. He long ago would pay daily respect to the thread. Like most things in life things change.

rip YOVP

Vincit qui se vincit

#54153 Apr 16, 2014
He'll be back

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#54154 Apr 16, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
He'll be back
We really need to stop responding to that 'guy'. Perhaps if we ignore him, he'll go away, and find some other thread to fart on.

")
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54155 Apr 16, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
He'll be back
To read this blather right? This once robust thread had dozens of posters when it started as I do recall. Now look.......3........4.......bo ring at best lame posters go on and on and on and.........
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#54156 Apr 16, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>We really need to stop responding to that 'guy'. Perhaps if we ignore him, he'll go away, and find some other thread to fart on.
")
Hard if not impossible to ignore a gorilla setting right next to ya huh pal?

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#54157 Apr 16, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Hope you'll all have a wonderful day.

My day is definitely going to be great. We're all going home at 12 so that's cool.
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#54158 Apr 16, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
Hope you'll all have a wonderful day.
My day is definitely going to be great. We're all going home at 12 so that's cool.
Good Morning Ruby

Thank you I am sure today is going to be great.

You are lucky to be leaving the office at 12:00.

My boss said that I could leave the office early but he means late afternoon but I don't mind as long as I beat the traffic. Yay!

Any news regarding the "pain in the butt" who insults you? I was thinking about it last night. Some people have no idea about how to treat others!

Anyway have a great day and a great long weekend. It rained last evening at our house, quite hard and it was nice cold. Overcast today and it looks as if it may rain later on. Well I will not let that get me down, I have the long Easter weekend to look forward to.

Have a good one!
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#54159 Apr 16, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on Zoxadon, Epitec and Wellbutrin
Hey Ruby have you been Bipolar all your life or just when you reached your twenties? Ours runs in the family. Great pity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PadMark 687,291
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 14 min Aura Mytha 31,084
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Aerobatty 987,309
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 46 min Johnny 25
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 1 hr Satan 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Hang em high 286,561
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 1 hr Johnny 49
More from around the web