ye olde village pub
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#53914 Apr 2, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Wow, more than 1000 posts to go through, so I'm skipping them. <skips to the end of the thread>
Good morning all. Hope you're having a super day. God's in his heaven and all's right with the world.
<3
Morning, Yes, having a super day thank you. I hope that everyone else is?

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53915 Apr 3, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ruby
Yes Friday looms up ahead. Tomorrow is my big day HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ha ha ha
Will try my best to remember to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow. Lucky that your birthday falls on a Friday. Talk about feel-good Friday
Dale_Harris wrote:
My hair has settled down a bit so today I don't look too bad. WHY do hairdressers always overdo hair cuts? Geez
Glad to hear. My hair dresser also sometimes overdoes my haircut. But since I started growing it back out things have been going better. The only place she cuts it short is at the back, to keep things neat and tidy. I'm going to wear my hair like this once it's long enough: http://topappandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Sorry to hear that the dogs kept you awake again. Aren't they perhaps barking at a cat or something? I hope you can get to the bottom of it and find out what they're barking at. It's no fun to be woken up by dogs constantly barking. Good luck!

6161 - Cool.
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#53916 Apr 3, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will try my best to remember to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow. Lucky that your birthday falls on a Friday. Talk about feel-good Friday
<quoted text>
Glad to hear. My hair dresser also sometimes overdoes my haircut. But since I started growing it back out things have been going better. The only place she cuts it short is at the back, to keep things neat and tidy. I'm going to wear my hair like this once it's long enough: http://topappandroid.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
Sorry to hear that the dogs kept you awake again. Aren't they perhaps barking at a cat or something? I hope you can get to the bottom of it and find out what they're barking at. It's no fun to be woken up by dogs constantly barking. Good luck!
6161 - Cool.
Hey Ruby that hair style is awesome. How long do you have to wait to get it like that? Are you going to go blonde as well :)
I think you will look great with this hair style.
My hair style is just wash and dry and I have highlights to give my hair some body.
When it has grown a bit it will look very nice. My hairdresser is usually pretty good, but ..... when she cuts it to short Oi vey .......... Have a great afternoon.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53917 Apr 3, 2014
Good morning everyone.
Nice to see you again Princess, you've been missed.
Ed, Ruby, Ricky, Dale, Shove, Hickup.
Nice to see all of you as well.
A fair amount of school related stress/drama lately.
We'll see how it goes today, but I'm not exceptionally hopeful of a positive outcome.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53918 Apr 3, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby that hair style is awesome. How long do you have to wait to get it like that? Are you going to go blonde as well :)
I think you will look great with this hair style.
My hair style is just wash and dry and I have highlights to give my hair some body.
When it has grown a bit it will look very nice. My hairdresser is usually pretty good, but ..... when she cuts it to short Oi vey .......... Have a great afternoon.
Thanks. I hope it'll work for me. I have thick curly hair. So my hair will have to be thinned out so it doesn't go "big", lol.

I think by the end of the year my hair will be long enough to style it like that. My hair grows fairly quickly though so might not take that long. But yeah, I'm giving it a year. I have light brown hair that appears closer to a dirty blonde when I'm in the sunlight. But I have never and will never dye my hair. The closest I've come to that is to put in some highlights when I first decided to chop off my long hair. I regret that day but oh well. Too late now, haha. Fortunately hair grows back, so now I just have to be patient... And I'm not a very patient person... Lol

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#53919 Apr 3, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning everyone.
We'll see how it goes today, but I'm not exceptionally hopeful of a positive outcome.
Damn the torpedo's ...
and the damn lies.
Small accomplishments count too.

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#53920 Apr 3, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, Yes, having a super day thank you. I hope that everyone else is?
Happy Birthday. You know the difference between a Super day and a regular one, don't you? A super day comes complete with a cape and mask.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53921 Apr 3, 2014
Hey all pubbers and pubettes ... missed yall ... hope all is good in your world ... Have a super day! FC <3 ...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53922 Apr 3, 2014
You too, FC. Bear-hugs.

")

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53923 Apr 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Hey all pubbers and pubettes ... missed yall ... hope all is good in your world ... Have a super day! FC <3 ...
Glad to see you're back. Welcome back

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53924 Apr 3, 2014
Happy Birthday Dale!!! Hope you'll have an awesome day and be spoilt rotten! It's your special day, enjoy it to the max.

Happy Friday everybody!

The weekend is almost here. Just have to get through this day.
It's getting colder in the mornings, which makes getting up so much harder. My bed is so comfy and warm... Lol. Looks like it's going to rain today, thick cloud cover.

8990 - Yes!!!
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#53925 Apr 3, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Happy Birthday Dale!!! Hope you'll have an awesome day and be spoilt rotten! It's your special day, enjoy it to the max.
8990 - Yes!!!
Ruby - thank you very much. I am planning on having a happy day and enjoying it. You are the first to wish me. I left home at 5:45 so I guess I cannot complain that no one wished me before I left home LOL They were all in a state of trying to wake up. I agree, a warm bed in the mornings and the cold outside makes it much harder to get up and go.

Have a great day Ruby and EVERYONE else on here. Enjoy what you are doing?

PS I see that they have a British submarine that is looking for the "pings" of that missing flight? I think they may have left it a bit too late in my opinion. What a shame!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#53926 Apr 3, 2014
Happy Birthday Dale ... And many more to you :)

It's 2 AM here and I'm having one of those " I can't sleep " nights . A bit ore reading on Topix might make me sleepy ! Lol.

TGIF ! Have a good one all .
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#53927 Apr 3, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Happy Birthday Dale ... And many more to you :)
It's 2 AM here and I'm having one of those " I can't sleep " nights . A bit ore reading on Topix might make me sleepy ! Lol.
TGIF ! Have a good one all .
Thanks so much Hatti. I am planning on having a really happy day and enjoying it.

I also have those nights that I cannot sleep and I do not usually mind if it is the weekend but during the week I don't feel good going to work when I have little sleep. Our dogs have kept me awake the last couple of nights and this weekend I plan to repair the brick "stick it back into the wall" so the little Scotty dog will stop barking at my neighbor who eats his dinner outside and then sits and drinks beer for all hours.(My little Scotty feels he has no right to do that.) Anyway this weekend it will get sorted out.

Have a great day Hatti and I hope you get some sleep.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#53928 Apr 4, 2014
Happy Birthday Dale...... Well,sitting here at work. Watching the storms roll in. Shift ended at 2400 but there was NO way I was going to drive home with tornado watches and flood warnings all night.; I decided to camp out here till morning. The last thing I need is to wind up in the river,doing the backstroke to Cairo,Ill.....

All my friends in the Ohio Valley,be safe tonite. The storms blowing thru are packing a punch. Winds are gusty and the rain pours hard at times. Otherwise its a steady blow with a constant drizzle.

On the BRIGHT side.... It AIN'T snow,and the temps are a pleasant upper 50's. Ditched my leather Brogans and opted for my pair of Wellys(rubber boots). Seemed the sensible thing to do with the now 2" of rain we have gotten,with more coming. I suspect the river will be up like a sumbich by daylight. At last light the fields had ponding in the low spots and the drains were flowing like small creeks.

Y'all stay safe and dry out there...
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#53929 Apr 4, 2014
okimar wrote:
Happy Birthday Dale...... Well,sitting here at work. Watching the storms roll in. Shift ended at 2400 but there was NO way I was going to drive home with tornado watches and flood warnings all night.; I decided to camp out here till morning. The last thing I need is to wind up in the river,doing the backstroke to Cairo,Ill.....
All my friends in the Ohio Valley,be safe tonite. The storms blowing thru are packing a punch. Winds are gusty and the rain pours hard at times. Otherwise its a steady blow with a constant drizzle.
On the BRIGHT side.... It AIN'T snow,and the temps are a pleasant upper 50's. Ditched my leather Brogans and opted for my pair of Wellys(rubber boots). Seemed the sensible thing to do with the now 2" of rain we have gotten,with more coming. I suspect the river will be up like a sumbich by daylight. At last light the fields had ponding in the low spots and the drains were flowing like small creeks.
Y'all stay safe and dry out there...
Hey Okimar, Thanks so much for your birthday wishes.
Sounds like you have some serious "weather issues" there. Good idea to camp out till morning and miss all the messy cold rain etc.
Take care.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Orlando, FL

#53930 Apr 4, 2014
Happy B'day Dale ...

Stay safe Oki ...

Try and get some shut eye Hatti ...

Hi Ruby ...
~snicker~

Rotor ...did you run the demons off?
I started college the summer of 01 (I turned 41 that August) & stayed until the end of the spring semester 05. I understand the demons ...
Everything you need to succeed is already in you. Think positive & get after it!

Everybody ...Yo!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53931 Apr 4, 2014
Morning all.
No, they didn't Hickup. Not looking too good at all as a matter of fact.
I detest people who sit there and lie to your face.

On a more pleasant note, TGIF!

Belated HB Dale.(Missed that, sorry.)

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53932 Apr 4, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Put on a happy face Rotor, and do the best you can. Besides it drives 'em crazy if they don't understand.
Dale_Harris

Cape Town, South Africa

#53933 Apr 4, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all.
No, they didn't Hickup. Not looking too good at all as a matter of fact.
I detest people who sit there and lie to your face.
On a more pleasant note, TGIF!
Belated HB Dale.(Missed that, sorry.)
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Having a good day and enjoying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 2 hr StefH 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Maria 26,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 685,771
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 5 hr Johnny 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Test 985,711
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 5 hr Johnny 31
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Jake999 6,449
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 hr Johnny 70
More from around the web