ye olde village pub

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53871 Mar 30, 2014
I've been watching this Crimea (river) crap and had the thought.
maybe we should hack the Russian television system and force everybody to watch Rocky IV over and over and over till they're so sick they kill themselves.
WOW... 4567. Bet a barricoe of my best rum.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53872 Mar 30, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
I've been watching this Crimea (river) crap and had the thought.
maybe we should hack the Russian television system and force everybody to watch Rocky IV over and over and over till they're so sick they kill themselves.
WOW... 4567. Bet a barricoe of my best rum.
You win the internet today, Ed.

")
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53873 Mar 30, 2014
Good Morning Everybody

Great weekend, great weather just spots of rain last evening. Wonderful.

Well if I got it right by Ruby's explanation we are on day 1 of Hump week. Then by Wednesday we are on Hump Day? Hope I got it right.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Will pop back in later.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53874 Mar 30, 2014
My weekend starts day after tomorrow. But I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs........

")

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53875 Mar 30, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Well if I got it right by Ruby's explanation we are on day 1 of Hump week. Then by Wednesday we are on Hump Day? Hope I got it right
Yes, you got it right :)

Morning friendlies, hope you're all having a good start to the week. One day closer to Friday and the weekend, lol. I thought I'd get my car back on Friday, even took the day off work, but it wasn't ready yet, so I MIGHT get it back today. Was a wonderful weekend, with the family over on Saturday and yesterday was a quiet and peaceful day, I slept till 09:30. My mom slept till after 11 and dad only got up at 12:30 or something. Was a lazy day, lol. And last night we went out for dinner. Before we left, my brother-in-law, myself, my mom and dad were hanging some Wildebeest biltong and droëwors to dry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biltong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dro%C3%ABwors
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53876 Mar 31, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you got it right :)
Morning friendlies, hope you're all having a good start to the week. One day closer to Friday and the weekend, lol. I thought I'd get my car back on Friday, even took the day off work, but it wasn't ready yet, so I MIGHT get it back today. Was a wonderful weekend, with the family over on Saturday and yesterday was a quiet and peaceful day, I slept till 09:30. My mom slept till after 11 and dad only got up at 12:30 or something. Was a lazy day, lol. And last night we went out for dinner. Before we left, my brother-in-law, myself, my mom and dad were hanging some Wildebeest biltong and droëwors to dry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biltong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dro%C3%ABwors
Hey Ruby sounds like you had a great weekend. with the family braaing, etc.

Quote '''
Before we left, my brother-in-law, myself, my mom and dad were hanging some Wildebeest biltong and droëwors to dry. unquote'''. This will be delicious when it is ready to eat Yum, yum.

What line of work are you in Ruby working those great hours!!!
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53877 Mar 31, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you got it right :)
Morning friendlies, hope you're all having a good start to the week. One day closer to Friday and the weekend, lol. I thought I'd get my car back on Friday, even took the day off work, but it wasn't ready yet, so I MIGHT get it back today. Was a wonderful weekend, with the family over on Saturday and yesterday was a quiet and peaceful day, I slept till 09:30. My mom slept till after 11 and dad only got up at 12:30 or something. Was a lazy day, lol. And last night we went out for dinner. Before we left, my brother-in-law, myself, my mom and dad were hanging some Wildebeest biltong and droëwors to dry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biltong http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dro%C3%ABwors
\
Glad I got if right as sometimes I can be a bit of "plank". LOL

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53878 Mar 31, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby sounds like you had a great weekend. with the family braaing, etc
Yeah, it was a lovely weekend. Glad to return to normalcy again. This past month has been kinda upside down with my cousin staying there while he was on a training course. Came all the way from NC, lol
Dale_Harris wrote:
Quote '''Before we left, my brother-in-law, myself, my mom and dad were hanging some Wildebeest biltong and droëwors to dry. unquote'''. This will be delicious when it is ready to eat Yum, yum.
What line of work are you in Ruby working those great hours!!!
Not before we left for work, before we left to go to the restaurant last night, lol. I know that sounded a little confusing. I work for the Municipality if that answers your questions. And I just happen to work nice hours, working 07:00 - 15:30. Get home from work at around 4pm.

I went to bed late last night, so I'm quite tired today. Wish I could've slept a little later. But that'll teach me to stay up late, haha.
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53879 Mar 31, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was a lovely weekend. Glad to return to normalcy again. This past month has been kinda upside down with my cousin staying there while he was on a training course. Came all the way from NC, lol
<quoted text>
Not before we left for work, before we left to go to the restaurant last night, lol. I know that sounded a little confusing. I work for the Municipality if that answers your questions. And I just happen to work nice hours, working 07:00 - 15:30. Get home from work at around 4pm.
I went to bed late last night, so I'm quite tired today. Wish I could've slept a little later. But that'll teach me to stay up late, haha.
Hey there Ruby
Oh that explains your nice working hours. Most of the people that live in my complex work for Telkom or the Municipality and they get home early. nice working hours hey!
I am also tired. I could not sleep last night I had loads going through my mind. So I woke up with a real fright when my mobiles alarm went off. Oh well early to bed tonight.LOL
Nice weather we are having but cold in the mornings and the evenings are quite winter like. Need to purchase a two bar heater from Pick 'n Pay to see us through the winter hey! Ha ha ha Buy one every second year.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53880 Mar 31, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Ruby
Oh that explains your nice working hours. Most of the people that live in my complex work for Telkom or the Municipality and they get home early. nice working hours hey!
I am also tired. I could not sleep last night I had loads going through my mind. So I woke up with a real fright when my mobiles alarm went off. Oh well early to bed tonight.LOL
Nice weather we are having but cold in the mornings and the evenings are quite winter like. Need to purchase a two bar heater from Pick 'n Pay to see us through the winter hey! Ha ha ha Buy one every second year.
We're looking to install panel heaters. It uses very little electricity and heats the room up just enough to not be cold. Last Winter I used a "fan heater" and that worked great too. In our old house we had panel heaters in the bedrooms, and they worked great. Maybe you should look into acquiring one too? The new designs they have can either stand on their own, or be mounted to the wall. But I'd rather mount it to the wall. That way I know it won't fall over and possibly break

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53881 Mar 31, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You win the internet today, Ed.
")
wow, that's something. Can I sell it?
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53882 Mar 31, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're looking to install panel heaters. It uses very little electricity and heats the room up just enough to not be cold. Last Winter I used a "fan heater" and that worked great too. In our old house we had panel heaters in the bedrooms, and they worked great. Maybe you should look into acquiring one too? The new designs they have can either stand on their own, or be mounted to the wall. But I'd rather mount it to the wall. That way I know it won't fall over and possibly break
Hey Ruby

Sounds like a good idea I will look into it next weekend when I go to Builders Warehouse. Thanks ever so much for this. I just hate getting up at 4:30am and not having a heater in the winter and the two bar heaters are a two year wonders. I have never had a two bar heater last longer than 2 years. One bar per year LOL. Maybe that is the problems..........

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53883 Mar 31, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that's something. Can I sell it?
I don't know Ed, but if anyone can, I have faith it's you.

")

If you can find a buyer, SELL!!!(It's the American way...)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53884 Mar 31, 2014
Morning folks.
When is it going to be freaking spring? It's freezing up here.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#53885 Mar 31, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
When is it going to be freaking spring? It's freezing up here.
I'm finally looking at some Spring weather. Might reach 70 with sunshine. I'll try to ship you some !:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53886 Mar 31, 2014
Thank you Hatti. 70 would be great.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#53887 Mar 31, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Thank you Hatti. 70 would be great.
70 here today. Upper 60's/low 70's rest of the week. Down side? Rain thru Friday... Could get severe in places,at times..... Spring has arrived.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53888 Mar 31, 2014
Let's try this again...

Morning friendlies

It's definitely getting colder in the mornings and evenings. And the sun rises later and sets earlier. I'm not ready for Winter yet

1303 - Bet a pack of baseball cards and a bottle of rum

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53889 Apr 1, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>70 here today. Upper 60's/low 70's rest of the week. Down side? Rain thru Friday... Could get severe in places,at times..... Spring has arrived.
Rain all week? I'm sick of it myself. We never had our usual 'dry' season. With the coming monsoons of spring and summer, it could get messy.
3456, Hmmm, what to gamble on today?
Major Marshall

Athens, AL

#53892 Apr 1, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>........and who do you think might actually give 2shits about the weather in Korntucky old timer?
What an ugly hateful reply. You must be an atheist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Bow Down Roman Scum 44,669
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min It aint necessari... 48,437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Bow Down Roman Scum 646,515
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min MUQ2 281,246
Prepare To Meet Thy God 1 hr The Truth Hurts 2
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr The Truth Hurts 7
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Catholic Pharisee 384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web