“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53822 Mar 25, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Nice, but very cold here, 8 degrees...-10 tonight. Snow Wed.
Yea spring!
The fish are starving I can hear em calling....
All things relative, 67 today, 48 tonight. For me that's cold.
Fish? Down here they eat tourists, plenty of food. They took one yesterday off Cocoa.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#53823 Mar 25, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all.
Finally managed to catch a cold.
Thought I was going to get away with not dealing with one this year.
Oh well.......
Is hypochondriac spelled with or without a t ?

BTW I really feel your pain wimpy boy

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#53824 Mar 25, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
All things relative, 67 today, 48 tonight. For me that's cold.
Fish? Down here they eat tourists, plenty of food. They took one yesterday off Cocoa.
I wish they'd eat them all.
What happened in Cocoa?

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53825 Mar 25, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all.
Finally managed to catch a cold.
Thought I was going to get away with not dealing with one this year.
Oh well.......
Hope you get well soon!

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53826 Mar 25, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Is hypochondriac spelled with or without a t ?
BTW I really feel your pain wimpy boy
PC Rambo ...
I'm sure we're all equally impressed ...I know I am.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#53827 Mar 25, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
PC Rambo ...
I'm sure we're all equally impressed ...I know I am.
I 100% understand how and why you are, hear it quite often.
Wonder if Rotors school he has talked about for years now might offer a class in ways to "Man Up"........just curious

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53828 Mar 25, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>I 100% understand how and why you are, hear it quite often.
Wonder if Rotors school he has talked about for years now might offer a class in ways to "Man Up"........just curious
Well, if that is what you want; why don't you just call the school? Ask for admissions, they can probably get you squared away. Remember ...it's the journey! Godspeed lad ...
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#53829 Mar 25, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if that is what you want; why don't you just call the school? Ask for admissions, they can probably get you squared away. Remember ...it's the journey! Godspeed lad ...
Actually I've never heard of a "Man Up" class offered however Rotor should be at the front of the line for sign up should it be offered. The point I was making ( I have posted on/off this thread since 2007) was how he often makes little girly type comments as to things we all go through in life. First thing which comes to my mind about his posts quite often is man the f up. Early days of this thread he went on for months about a little ol' sore knee, caught a cold about once a week, trouble sleeping, wife (who left him finally) was always unhappy that he didn't get a job because all he wanted to do was post here on YOVP.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53830 Mar 25, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I've never heard of a "Man Up" class offered however Rotor should be at the front of the line for sign up should it be offered. The point I was making ( I have posted on/off this thread since 2007) was how he often makes little girly type comments as to things we all go through in life. First thing which comes to my mind about his posts quite often is man the f up. Early days of this thread he went on for months about a little ol' sore knee, caught a cold about once a week, trouble sleeping, wife (who left him finally) was always unhappy that he didn't get a job because all he wanted to do was post here on YOVP.
And yet here you sit, posting to the same Topix forum....why does Rotor live rent-free in your head, son?

You've got to know how lame you look, throwing muck on the floor of another man's house, and sitting in it.....

I pity you, mister.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53831 Mar 25, 2014
I don't know what happened HF, but whatever is was, I'm sorry for you.
Bitter/spiteful doesn't suit you very well.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#53832 Mar 25, 2014
Always do I get a chuckle when thin skinned folks who can only see themselves in one D get defensive when a person like yours truly comes along in life and makes a less than flattering remark(s) which are 100% true and honest.

Rotor I honestly think its a little late in the game of life for you to do the man up drill........sorry to run.....bigger fish to fry

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#53833 Mar 25, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hubby would love that. Been looking for a Dad's Day present with my son, and something of that nature would be perfect. But of course, they're not just lying around like nuts on the ground, are they...
:(
Not really.... Keep checking your local pawn shops. They do turn up on occasion. Another nice find would be a Colt Double action from the same era. It is .45 Colt rather than .45 acp. But I think it will also take the .45 acp in 1/2 moon clips too. These are large framed pistols. Not exactly concealed carry stuff.... But they are fun to shoot.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53834 Mar 25, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I've never heard of a "Man Up" class offered however Rotor should be at the front of the line for sign up should it be offered.
Uncle Sam offers one thru the DOD ...they're called G.I's.
The point I was making ( I have posted on/off this thread since 2007)
And yet you remain a grey-boxer. I've been here about that long ...topix permanently retired hick up. The underscore is new.
was how he often makes little girly type comments as to things we all go through in life.
Hadn't noticed ...perhaps just a deference of understanding of girly.
First thing which comes to my mind about his posts quite often is man the f up. Early days of this thread he went on for months about a little ol' sore knee, caught a cold about once a week, trouble sleeping, wife (who left him finally) was always unhappy that he didn't get a job because all he wanted to do was post here on YOVP.
Well, I don't know if those things went on or not. Regardless I don't see a reason to throw the man under the bus. And I'm certainly not going to on your say so. Rotor has made me to feel welcome, and treated me with respect.

You don't appear to be having much luck instigating hate ...

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53837 Mar 25, 2014
Good morning friendlies

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

My car's going back to the mechanics this afternoon. The oil has to be changed and of course all the little things need to be fixed. Hopefully my car will be as good as new when it returns! Fingers crossed
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53838 Mar 26, 2014
Morning everyone - hope all is well with you all.
That was really bad news about flight EH370!!!! I don't think they will ever find out what actually happened as the Indian ocean where they say the plane went down is a very cruel ocean.
I don't recall if it was a PAN AM or Quantas flight that went down in about the same place several years ago. I think though that there is more to what happened to flight EH370. Seems someone on the plane did something.
Very sad for the family members left behind. My heart felt sorrow for them all.

Have a splendid day and enjoy what Ruby calls a HAPPY HUMP DAY. Have no idea what that is.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53839 Mar 26, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they'd eat them all.
What happened in Cocoa?
Some wind surfer got snagged by a shark when he lost his board.
Have you ever used a kite to run bait behind the boat?
Works quite well.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53840 Mar 26, 2014
Morning folks.
The Nor-Easter missed us south so that's good.
1/2 way through the week Dale, so we're on the down slope towards the weekend.

Kites work well to surf cast too, Ed. As long as it's an offshore breeze.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53841 Mar 26, 2014
Dale_Harris wrote:
Morning everyone - hope all is well with you all.
That was really bad news about flight EH370!!!![QUOTE]

Yeah, it's very sad :(

[QUOTE who="Dale_Harris "]Have a splendid day and enjoy what Ruby calls a HAPPY HUMP DAY. Have no idea what that is.
Hump day refers to mid-week. Metaphorically, the weekdays are a hill/hump. Mondays are the foot of the hill/hump; Tuesdays are 1/4 of the way up; Wednesdays are the very top - or the middle - of the hump, and then it's downhill to the weekend!

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53842 Mar 26, 2014
Ok, those quotes went awry. Oh well, you get the idea XD

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53843 Mar 26, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Some wind surfer got snagged by a shark when he lost his board.
He must of stepped on the shark when he fell off. Well wishes for the surfer dude ...a lot of them fish too.
Have you ever used a kite to run bait behind the boat?
Works quite well.
No, only seen it on tv/magazines. I've wondered about kiting in the surf ...seems to me that it would work best someplace like Canaveral where the ocean floor rises up at a much steeper angle. Around Melbourne the depth is 20-30 ft for miles. Probably more than I want to spend anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 777,775
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemales son 265,412
Samsung Göktürk SAMSUNG Servisi 342 OO 24 Gökt... 13 min sansungrete 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min guest 560,347
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min truth 605,309
bless the jews (Nov '08) 58 min blessed day 7,059
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Clear Dharma 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web