“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53782 Mar 19, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>7 years ago Topix was fairly new and you were as I recall the first "cyber bar" type thread. I in 07' started Magoo's and soon after Grace came out with Dirty Nellies of which all had their day in the sun for a time.
Things can and do change Rotor, your thread here is like comparing an old Motorola "brick" cell phone to what now you can pack in your shirt pocket..........do I really care who's neighbors dog took a cyber krap in Suzie Q's front lawn and likewise do I find interest in reading grown folks ordering cyber drinks.
BTW Brenda and I haven't discussed anything to do with Topix for several years now.
Nobody here's got handcuffs on you. If you're tired of Topix, get the hell on with your life then....what are you still doing here?

Sheeesh.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#53783 Mar 19, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Why the animosity Harrison? Why return and troll those who used to like you? You were a pretty nice guy until you went Gaga on folks. I understand "things change" Sometimes not for the better,but thats no a reason to become vitriolic towards others on here.
Thats all I have to say to you. In the future,good luck safe passage thru life,and hope things get better for you. If Bren is still around.... Tell her I said howdy.
Bye.
Never in my life have I explained to someone who I have zero respect for why/how/when/where or what anything I do.

re read the above comment as many times necessary until you understand
Dale_Harris

Johannesburg, South Africa

#53784 Mar 19, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he lose his legs? I am not sure I ever heard.
Morning PEllen

He was born without "something" in his legs so both legs were amputated. I don't know the name for it. Sorry.
Dale_Harris

#53785 Mar 19, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
I don't follow the Oscar trial by choice. I happen to hear new developments/updates on the radio. I'm kinda getting sick of hearing Oscar this, Oscar that. I think he's guilty. Why would he keep shooting after she screamed? But we think Barry Roux will find a way to keep his ass out of jail one way or another. Perhaps it was just a freak accident, nobody knows for certain. Only time will tell what the final verdict is...
Hey Ruby,

Yes I know the feeling. The news does everything to make people follow the story. I thought if I cannot beat them, I shall join them. I am with you on Barry Roux. He is an excellent criminal lawyer and knows his stuff. Quite the boffin. A friend of mine worked for his firm. She says he is amasing.

Ruby the sun is shining and it is going to be a wonderful day. I just know it. YIPPEE!!!!!

I hope you got that extra day off from HR. Loooooong weekend. Have a great day
Dale_Harris

#53786 Mar 19, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Youn heard right.... It's been a pisscutter of a winter here. many small snow events with two large ice/snow ones. Worst one since.....the late 70's I think they said. Out rainy season starts next month. If winter was any indication it could get rather wet. Beware the flooding rivers and creeks. Sandbags available at your local disaster center.
The weather worldwide seems to have gone crazy. The UK has had HUGE flooding as well.
Dale_Harris

#53787 Mar 19, 2014
Good Morning to Everyone

WE HAVE SUN SHINE, and no clouds. How's that!!! Great.

Have a great day everyone.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53788 Mar 20, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>7 years ago Topix was fairly new and you were as I recall the first "cyber bar" type thread. I in 07' started Magoo's and soon after Grace came out with Dirty Nellies of which all had their day in the sun for a time.
Things can and do change Rotor, your thread here is like comparing an old Motorola "brick" cell phone to what now you can pack in your shirt pocket..........do I really care who's neighbors dog took a cyber krap in Suzie Q's front lawn and likewise do I find interest in reading grown folks ordering cyber drinks.
BTW Brenda and I haven't discussed anything to do with Topix for several years now.
If this thread and the people on here irritate you so much, why the hell do you keep coming back??? Just saying...
Dale_Harris

#53789 Mar 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this thread and the people on here irritate you so much, why the hell do you keep coming back??? Just saying...
You go for it Ruby. I was just thinking the same thing.

Actually this is a great thread

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53790 Mar 20, 2014
Good day friendlies!

Hope the day will treat you all well :)
Dale_Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby,
Yes I know the feeling. The news does everything to make people follow the story. I thought if I cannot beat them, I shall join them. I am with you on Barry Roux. He is an excellent criminal lawyer and knows his stuff. Quite the boffin. A friend of mine worked for his firm. She says he is amasing.
Ruby the sun is shining and it is going to be a wonderful day. I just know it. YIPPEE!!!!!
I hope you got that extra day off from HR. Loooooong weekend. Have a great day
It was misty this morning but it soon cleared up and now it's a BEAUTIFUL sunny day

I haven't heard back from HR so I just thought what the heck and I put in leave for today anyway. I don't know if they replied to my email yet. Maybe I should've phoned instead... Oh well, it's done now, lol

Was nice sleeping in a bit today. I got up just after 8. Going to be a wonderful weekend, that's for sure, haha

Enjoy your day. I might pop by again a bit later during the day
Dale_Harris

#53791 Mar 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Good day friendlies!
Hope the day will treat you all well :)
<quoted text>
It was misty this morning but it soon cleared up and now it's a BEAUTIFUL sunny day
I haven't heard back from HR so I just thought what the heck and I put in leave for today anyway. I don't know if they replied to my email yet. Maybe I should've phoned instead... Oh well, it's done now, lol
Was nice sleeping in a bit today. I got up just after 8. Going to be a wonderful weekend, that's for sure, haha
Enjoy your day. I might pop by again a bit later during the day
You enjoy your extra long weekend and I know it is going to be wonderful weather wise. I think perhaps the rain is giving us a break. Fingers XXXXX
I am hoping to really enjoy my weekend. Have no fixed plans but somewhere along the line I will be going to the Mall to check out things.
Perhaps you can pop in and say Hi to your horse!!!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53792 Mar 20, 2014
Good morning, 8 inches of heavy wet snow overnight.
Oh joy......

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53793 Mar 20, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Oh joy......
You can send some snow to us XD

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#53794 Mar 20, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Oh joy......
bummer ...

Okay, snap out of it ...it's a beautiful day to be alive ...
It's, it's ...
~damn~
Thursday?
wtf ...this is messed up.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53795 Mar 20, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
bummer ...
Okay, snap out of it ...it's a beautiful day to be alive ...
It's, it's ...
~damn~
Thursday?
wtf ...this is messed up.
But take heart, all is not lost ...
today is the first day of Spring 2014.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53796 Mar 20, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
this is better ...Farmers Almanac ...
http://www.almanac.com/content/first-day-seas...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#53797 Mar 20, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not buying it.......

http://www.wmur.com/weather/stormwatch/nh-wak...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#53798 Mar 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can send some snow to us XD
Threw a snowball in a generally southeastern direction.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53799 Mar 20, 2014
Good morning Rotor and friends ... Happy Spring day ... in the 80's the last couple of days ... Enjoy it ... FC <3 ...

8747 ...

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53800 Mar 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
myhap because he's a little puke and misery loves company?
Remember dear, for some people any attention is better than none at all. Not matter how bad it may be.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#53801 Mar 21, 2014
Good morning folks TGIF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min Johnny 4,828
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Peace_Warrior 605,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 265,377
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Lumajuice 777,408
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 560,141
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 1 hr Lumajuice 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Student 39,365
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web