“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#53561 Feb 28, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Oh and I got pulled over by Metro Police (Traffic police) on my way to work. Just a random check for licenses. They were friendly and even joked with me. At least I know I'm legally on the road and my car's license is also up to date so all's good.
So they had no good reason to pull you over, other than exercising their police state. I always tell those types to f*ck themselves.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53562 Feb 28, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like fun, what era mono-planes or bi-planes?
All of them. Earliest is 1928 Stearman trainer, latest is F-16

Location hidden

#53563 Feb 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bummer, Ed ... My daddy gave me my first tool box ... told me "Don't ever loan out your tools, even to your friends. You'll never get them back ... not even to your brothers and sisters. They've got the same tool box I've given you." ... I've never loaned out my tools ... However, I've helped ppl out with my own tools but ---> don't ever loan out your tools!
Sorry about your tools, Ed ... Hope you recover them from the pawn shop and find the perp!
8272 ...
Never loan them, damn good advice that. I did get a new live center. It was/is much needed.
Rotor said I should hang 'em. To good. I'd drag him around the airport behind the truck for a while.
I happen to be a Seahawks fan. Really like "bring the Pats to work day"
p.s. sorry Rotor.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53564 Feb 28, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So they had no good reason to pull you over, other than exercising their police state. I always tell those types to f*ck themselves.
So, are you typing from your cell, or your room in the hospital?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53565 Feb 28, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you typing from your cell, or your room in the hospital?
LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53566 Feb 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Never loan them, damn good advice that. I did get a new live center. It was/is much needed.
Rotor said I should hang 'em. To good. I'd drag him around the airport behind the truck for a while.
I happen to be a Seahawks fan. Really like "bring the Pats to work day"
p.s. sorry Rotor.
Good morning, Ed ... Yep, best advice ever ... Don't loan out your tools!!!!...

LOL @ "bring the Pats to work day" too funny ... I make fun of the "Brady Bunch", too!... I always say I don't like the Brady boy and some smart alec will say, "Why, Diane, because he's too good?" ... and about that time that person will get a raspberry on the arm ... Yep, I don't like to admit it but yep, that's about the long and short of it ... But this last round of teams are showing there are some pretty good QB's but not as good as teams of years gone by ... I cannot remember, last season, who said the Brady boy was the best QB EVER was WRONG ... he is NOT ... Uh, major NOT ... I can go back to late 60's early 70's Staubach, Montana, Marino, Broncos guy ... Oh, what is his name ---> he is a commentator now ... John Elway ... they were pretty good or just as good as Brady boy ... just to name a few ...

But anyway, spring training and Baseball is here and I'm doing the FC Happy Dance, woot woot ... yeah, baby! I've been waiting a LONG time ... Got my Texan Rangers and Houston Astros schedule ... They're both in the AL now so who to root for ... yet to be determined but I'll be rooting for both ... Hey, I'm a Texan, what can I say, LOL ...

In the meantime, Ed ... have an awesome day ... FC <3 ...

5776 ... my lucky number 7 ...guaranteed a good day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53567 Feb 28, 2014
Aithusa wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Wednesday FC. I hope you had a wonderful day.
Good morning Aihusa ... Happy Friday ... The weekend is here! Enjoy it! FC ...

7743 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53568 Feb 28, 2014
TGIF to all ... Have a great day and awesome weekend ... 81 degrees here today ... cool front on Tuesday with possible rain but summer all weekend, whoo-hoo ... sending yall warmth and sunshine ... Have fun ...

>>smiles and waves>>

---> Rotor >>mwah<<

7397 ... on a roll with those 7's

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#53569 Feb 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Aihusa ... Happy Friday ... The weekend is here! Enjoy it! FC ...
7743 ...
Hi FC. Happy Friday. The weekend is almost here....4 hours and counting for me.:-)

Have a wonderful weekend.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#53570 Feb 28, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> That would never have occurred to me, even though my first husband did put a 350 4-bolt main from a school bus into a Chevy Bel-Aire once....that thing didn't level out until it hit 73 mph....great car...but I had no idea one could swap a Jeep engine for a Ford one...
lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#53571 Feb 28, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought the moon was 250,000 miles away. You got to the moon, but only halfway back. Ain't that a bitch?
No that's a wore out truck! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#53572 Feb 28, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a friend with a 79 CJ7, with a 401cid and custom multi-point fuel injection system and a Detroit locker. It can pull the front wheels of the ground on dry pavement.
They sure are fun to drive!

Vincit qui se vincit

#53573 Feb 28, 2014
Ordering a pizza in 2015, after ObamaCare..

Funny and a little scary too!

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pizz...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#53574 Feb 28, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
I'm out on bail.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#53575 Feb 28, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
snicker

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53576 Feb 28, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm out on bail.
Doubtful.

You likely told a guard or two to go eff themselves, and you're in the infirmary....I hear Bubba finally passed the CMA course, so he must be taking a smoke break. If I were you, I'd get off his Wi-Fi...Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#53577 Mar 1, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Ordering a pizza in 2015, after ObamaCare..
Funny and a little scary too!
https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pizz...
damn it Ricky. How the hell did you hack my site???

funny stuff, why I ain't gonna be here.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#53578 Mar 2, 2014
Waiting on the ice/snow storm(its coming,according to radar).... 1/2 inch of ice with a possible 3-6 inches of snow on top of it Can't wait... Yummy..... I'll be stuck here for another 3-4 days. Ironic that we'll see 50's tomorrow,AFTER the freaking ice/snow event.... I'm SOOOOO ready for winter to be over....

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#53579 Mar 2, 2014
okimar wrote:
Waiting on the ice/snow storm(its coming,according to radar).... 1/2 inch of ice with a possible 3-6 inches of snow on top of it Can't wait... Yummy..... I'll be stuck here for another 3-4 days. Ironic that we'll see 50's tomorrow,AFTER the freaking ice/snow event.... I'm SOOOOO ready for winter to be over....
Amen. I'm with ya on winter being over.

Location hidden

#53580 Mar 2, 2014
okimar wrote:
gives you plenty of time to go over those seed catalogs of princess'
plan for trout season.
plan for spring turkey hunt
plan for spring bear hunt
plan something.
Make it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ink 582,487
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 5,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Insults Are Easier 825,057
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min vbharanikrishna 6,282
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 2,958
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 17 min Naveen kumar 1,356
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Paul Porter1 98,794
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min Paul Porter1 442,405
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Paul Porter1 611,754
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web