“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53520 Feb 24, 2014
This is something everybody needs to see.
Find counterfeit credit cards/personal information on wftv.com
This guy was stopped for speeding, narc dogs got a hit so they searched the vehicle and found ....
a computer with over 3000 names, a contact in Russia and a machine for making the cards. watch closely at the computer screen and see which sites show up to get the info he needed.
Remember that you have no right to personal privacy.
None from illegal searches except from the gov., and that's doubtful.
speak up to your reps.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53521 Feb 24, 2014
Morning friendlies

Rainy day today, very nice. But the people seem to become stupid when the roads are wet. Almost had a guy drive into the back of my car, because I actually STOPPED at a robot (traffic light) that was out, as we're supposed to do. Then he dared honk his horn at me for stopping. WTF??? Oh well, nothing bad happened, just a couple of idiots on the road. One guy ran a red light and turned into the road I was in because he didn't want to wait for his turn to drive. Then he was CRAWLING in front of me. Bloody idiot! I went past him and then honked MY horn at him to wake the stupid sod up. He didn't seem to give a hoot, pardon the pun. That's the only thing I hate about rainy days. But I made it to work safely, and that's all that matters...

Hope you all have a better start to your day

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53522 Feb 24, 2014
Splash in the puddles, and dance between the raindrops, Ruby.

")

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53523 Feb 25, 2014
People will think I've completely lost it but what the hell. I like standing in the rain sometimes, provided it's not coming down very hard. But "normal" rain is fine to stand in. So far it's still overcast so it might rain a little later. I hope so. Then again, the sunshine is just as welcome, as I have laundry to do...

9345 - Missed it by that much

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53524 Feb 25, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude,
was Ajax ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6K722Mer0owXX
Missed this....
Thanks

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#53526 Feb 25, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies
Rainy day today, very nice. But the people seem to become stupid when the roads are wet. Almost had a guy drive into the back of my car, because I actually STOPPED at a robot (traffic light) that was out, as we're supposed to do. Then he dared honk his horn at me for stopping. WTF??? Oh well, nothing bad happened, just a couple of idiots on the road. One guy ran a red light and turned into the road I was in because he didn't want to wait for his turn to drive. Then he was CRAWLING in front of me. Bloody idiot! I went past him and then honked MY horn at him to wake the stupid sod up. He didn't seem to give a hoot, pardon the pun. That's the only thing I hate about rainy days. But I made it to work safely, and that's all that matters...
We get that too. It's like they forget how to drive and spaz out.
Morning Ruby.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#53527 Feb 25, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
")
Morning Shove.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53528 Feb 25, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Shove.
Morning Rotor.

")

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53529 Feb 25, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I graduated high school the year before and have been an electrician ever since, so I'm not much younger. LOL
Heya, Good morning ... That is my families business for 8 generations accompanied with USMC ... Semper FI ~ OO-RAH ... Nice to meet you ...

Good day ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53530 Feb 25, 2014
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning folks.
Nice day in the Arctic today. sunny and moderate temps.
All good.
Morning, Rotor ... Woke up to 64 with a high of 65, lol ... the cold front moving in tomorrow with a high of 43/34 ... then back up to 50's the next day then back up to 70's the day after ... you know ... all the season's in the same week ... Welcome to Texas, LOL ...

Wishin' you the best of days my friend >mwah<

4804 ...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#53531 Feb 25, 2014
Good morning all. Been a few years since I stopped by this thread.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53532 Feb 25, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
")
Mornin' Shove ... I was thinkin' of you yesterday when I saw a pic of Jax and something about Jax will kick A on SOA when he returns and when February is over 5 more agonizing months for the series finale ... WTFSutter will think of next ... Stay tuned and have a fun Tuesday ... Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53533 Feb 25, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
People will think I've completely lost it but what the hell. I like standing in the rain sometimes, provided it's not coming down very hard. But "normal" rain is fine to stand in. So far it's still overcast so it might rain a little later. I hope so. Then again, the sunshine is just as welcome, as I have laundry to do...
Afternoon Ruby ... We've been promised by rain and I'll bet we'll miss it by that much living in the "vortex" as we call it ... it always misses it by "that much" ... Hope it gets here because we need it ... We're being charged $10 on our water bill for "drought emergency." ... Oh, well ... the bill comes every month along with the others ... Happy day to you! FC <3 ...

5793 ... fold with the rest of the bills

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53534 Feb 25, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Just a drive by today--too much to do it seems....
Good morning, Princess ... just a fly-by for me as well ... something about joining the book club at the local library ... not in my town but the one 5 miles over ... It's not book club it's a something for something Board member of sorts and don't know how I qualify but thought I'd check it out ... I'm already in two non-profits 501(3)C's so I don't want to spread myself too thin ... I'm having difficulty as it is but I'm still trying ... cutting out on my gym time and I'm none too happy about that ... Anyway, I'll give it my good Old Joe College try ...

Wishing all here a very pleasant day! Have fun ... Hearts and Hugs, FC <3 ...

4313 ...

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#53535 Feb 25, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies
Cool ...
"stupid sod" ...crack me up
Nice rant!

wait; there's more ...
Ruby88 wrote:
Whew
~wipes brow~
Feels good to get that out'a your system huh?

Top o' the morning everybody ...

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53536 Feb 25, 2014
hick_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool ...
"stupid sod" ...crack me up
Nice rant!
wait; there's more ...
Glad you saw some humour in my rant, lol. I guess it is kinda funny-sounding
hick_up wrote:
Whew
~wipes brow~
Feels good to get that out'a your system huh?
Top o' the morning everybody ...
Yup, always nice to do something crazy

1956 - Way before my time...

Location hidden

#53537 Feb 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon Ruby ... We've been promised by rain and I'll bet we'll miss it by that much living in the "vortex" as we call it ... it always misses it by "that much" ... Hope it gets here because we need it ... We're being charged $10 on our water bill for "drought emergency." ... Oh, well ... the bill comes every month along with the others ... Happy day to you! FC <3 ...
5793 ... fold with the rest of the bills
Fold with the rest of the Bills? I had no idea you were a fan.
3648, drat

Location hidden

#53538 Feb 25, 2014
Now my rant, got into the shop today and discovered:
live center for my lathe is missing -$575.00
dead center also missing - 37.00
drill chuck (small) for lathe missing - 387.00
total loss, just about a grand, over with shipping.
I have no idea how it happened either.

I'll be checking out pawn shops on the morrow you can bet.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53539 Feb 25, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Can't believe it's the middle of the week already!
Happy Hump Day everybody

Have a good one!

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#53540 Feb 25, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya, Good morning ... That is my families business for 8 generations accompanied with USMC ... Semper FI ~ OO-RAH ... Nice to meet you ...
Good day ...
Good to meet you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min karl44 579,120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Hidingfromyou 817,633
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min dollarsbill 1,988
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Pegasus 270,135
Destroying Colored People In America And Across... 46 min combas 12
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,960
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 441,982
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 609,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web