|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I think my cape is all flapped out !! LOL !!
You have a good Monday HRP !;)
I hope you do also. I may put on my Batman costume, just to break up the monotony.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, 1790 ... one of me best years it was. Frenchies trading wit the Yanks they were. Plunder to be found on any sea.'N no damn Maynard to be pestered by, he's being to busy wit the Frenchies.
Those were the days to be in Jamaica mates, those were the days.
1929, now THAT is a gloomy number.
LOL, Ed ... gloomy if it was you year birth? I think my mom was born that year ... my dad in '27 ... RIP mom and daddy ...

So, mate ... how was your weekend ... Good over here ... 10 days and I'll be the big six ohhhhh.... doesn't seem quite gloomy, just another day in the life of, trials and tribulations of the Flower Kid as Teretta calls me, LOL ... Enjoy your day ...

2400 ... full house of candles ... that's a lot of candles, cake ain't big enough, hahahaha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you do also. I may put on my Batman costume, just to break up the monotony.....
As long as Sheldon Cooper doesn't see you with that cape ... he'd go banana's LOL ...

Morning Princess ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I think my cape is all flapped out !! LOL !!
You have a good Monday HRP !;)
Good morning Buttercup ... my cape is at the dry cleaner's LOL ... or in Leonard's closet, haha ... Don't tell Penny ... Do you watch the Big Bang Theory? It comes on FOX every day 1830 er, 6:30pm Central and on TBS 2 or 3 episodes at a time when I'm bored ... My memory fails me so sometimes, to me, it's like watching the re-runs for the first time again ... don't hold that against me, LOL ... The Valentine issue was last week on account of the Olympics ... I'm not impressed this year with the Olympics, are you? Are you following same?

Anyway, good to see you here and hope the green grass & the smell of sweet flowers comes soon for you ... Have a very nice day! >smiles< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning my friends, a little more snow on the ground this morning.
Just enough to be pretty and not a pain.
Good morning, Rotor! Sending warmth and sunshine your way! >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Ricky F wrote:
Morning guys!
I bring you some incredible footage here!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Good morning, Ricky ... she deserves a free mani/pedi, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
even over the cannon fire? Good ears.
Oh, I thought it was Oki that had the cannon .... Oops, that just didn't come out right ... Carry on, LOL ...

4040 ... 4 of a kind ... yeppers, Carry On LOLOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Better quit while I'm ahead ... wishing all here a beautiful day ... Well wishes from Texas ... Enjoy your day ... Make it so! FC <3 ...

6956 ... six shooter

“100% Princess”

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as Sheldon Cooper doesn't see you with that cape ... he'd go banana's LOL ...
Morning Princess ...
LOL. I bought a cape last year (fashion accessory, not super hero garb) and it's reversable--black on one side, gray on the other, and it has fringe. Really cute, but the teen troll keeps telling me it's not a cape, it's a blanket. A cape should be either Red with a big yellow S on it, or black with a scalloped edge. I told him it's black with fringe--close enough.... He's not buying it though.

LOL

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby, my dear ...I need some of that heat !!
*Sends some heat over to you* Neatly packaged. Heat in a box XD

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Ruby88 wrote:
And so another good morning post goes AWOL
Let's try that again:
Good morning friendlies
Wishing all a good start to the week
Good evening Ruby. How goes all in your world?
Having some thoughts about my bird now. She doesn't move around like she has, not really eating either. Makes me think ...

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Ed ... gloomy if it was you year birth? I think my mom was born that year ... my dad in '27 ... RIP mom and daddy ...
So, mate ... how was your weekend ... Good over here ... 10 days and I'll be the big six ohhhhh.... doesn't seem quite gloomy, just another day in the life of, trials and tribulations of the Flower Kid as Teretta calls me, LOL ... Enjoy your day ...
2400 ... full house of candles ... that's a lot of candles, cake ain't big enough, hahahaha
Nope, a couple of decades after that. Bad for the market, Very good for organized crime.
some place I used to have a pic of Dad with his new Hudson, Had a Tommy gun too.
sweet.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Buttercup ... my cape is at the dry cleaner's LOL ... or in Leonard's closet, haha ... Don't tell Penny ... Do you watch the Big Bang Theory? It comes on FOX every day 1830 er, 6:30pm Central and on TBS 2 or 3 episodes at a time when I'm bored ... My memory fails me so sometimes, to me, it's like watching the re-runs for the first time again ... don't hold that against me, LOL ... The Valentine issue was last week on account of the Olympics ... I'm not impressed this year with the Olympics, are you? Are you following same?
Anyway, good to see you here and hope the green grass & the smell of sweet flowers comes soon for you ... Have a very nice day! >smiles< FC <3 ...
Haha when I can remember to watch I do .. But most importantly when I can wrestle the remote away from MrH !! Lol :)

I've watched some of the Olympics and enjoyed some but maybe not as much ...i think because Ive always enjoyed seeing the snow and the cold on TV but since we've had such a cold winter .. It's hard to watch all those cold people !! Lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
*Sends some heat over to you* Neatly packaged. Heat in a box XD
Bless you dear and many Thanks ! Lol :)

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Ruby. How goes all in your world?
Having some thoughts about my bird now. She doesn't move around like she has, not really eating either. Makes me think ...
Doing much better thanks. I still miss my birdie but I know he's in a better place now

It could be something simple that's interfering with her appetite. Our Grey also doesn't have much of an appetite, but she's in a new cage and we think it's maybe just stress and fear of the unknown. She's healthy and happy otherwise so we don't think it's serious

Has anything changed that could cause her distress? Birds can be funny with new things

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Good morning friendlies

Twofer Tuesday...drinks on me (well not ON me, but I'll pay)

“100% Princess”

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Good morning Ruby, and everyone. I'll take a cup of decaf, Ruby--make it a double.

Have a great day all.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Good morning Princess and everyone ... running late ... thought I'd stop by and say hello and wish everyone a great Tuesday ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Rotor,come and fetch your winter.....Rake it all up. Right now. This Yankee sh1t DON'[T belong in Dixie..... For Goodness Sakes we have MAGNOLIAS that'll be blooming soon. I know you don't want THOUSANDS of yankee Florida snowbirds blaming you for f**king up their wintering in the Sun Shine State......... Otherwise we'll bag it up and send it UPS.......
Rotor at school

Durham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Naw Oki, you enjoy it. I have enough winter up here as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

550 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,332
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min waaasssuuup 224,055
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 93,666
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min CowardlYID Fkrs 114,988
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Neelakaran 4,569
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min June VanDerMark 532,479
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Dr_Zorderz 256,405
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Lyndi 172,284
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••