ye olde village pub

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#53225 Jan 17, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, lol
He has relationships with the Moose and Caribou. All the while dodging the rare jealous Polar Bear..... NEVER jilt a Polar Bear. Thats our Rotor.... Walking on the wild side.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53226 Jan 17, 2014
hAPPY fRIDAY Everyone ... Have a good one ...

Sorry about your bird, Ruby ...

Windy but pretty day out ... meanwhile on the wild side, RUN ROTOR RUN! lol ...

TGIF ... FC <3 ...

9494 ...

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53227 Jan 17, 2014
I've been hearing about this 'agonizing' death of an inmate is Virginia? Or Ohio?
Anyway the point is agonizing for who? The murderous scum or the reporter? Let 'em suffer like their victims. But ...
That brought out the shock jocks on morning radio, relating to an execution at the prison in Starke, Fl.
Old sparkey wasn't quite upm to the task and they had to jolt the dude a couple of times. One reporter said that "He rose up from the chair which created a discharge from the prisoner to the chair.
The jocks simply said..."Lightening bolts flew out his ass...."

interesting picture, that.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#53228 Jan 18, 2014
About the execution ... Nothing has been said about the "Victim" that he murdered. That crazy guys son said something about that his dad's victim didn't have an audience watch what happened to her !! WHAT ??

She was sexual assaulted , her throat slit and she was 8 months pregnant. Then .. Her husband was so distraught after all this that he committed suicide . So that man killed THREE people . I could care less if he suffered.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#53229 Jan 18, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
About the execution ... Nothing has been said about the "Victim" that he murdered. That crazy guys son said something about that his dad's victim didn't have an audience watch what happened to her !! WHAT ??
She was sexual assaulted , her throat slit and she was 8 months pregnant. Then .. Her husband was so distraught after all this that he committed suicide . So that man killed THREE people . I could care less if he suffered.
X2!!!!!

Location hidden

#53230 Jan 18, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
They never do, afraid it'll affect the outcome of the trial. So f'n what?
I could see the chair for a lot of those scum.

I vote for a murder free day to rid ourselves of these individuals.
call 'street gangs' domestic terrorists' Terminate with extreme prejudice.
We know who they are, free us to protect ourselves.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

#53231 Jan 19, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
I've been hearing about this 'agonizing' death of an inmate is Virginia? Or Ohio?
Anyway the point is agonizing for who? The murderous scum or the reporter? Let 'em suffer like their victims. But ...
That brought out the shock jocks on morning radio, relating to an execution at the prison in Starke, Fl.
Old sparkey wasn't quite upm to the task and they had to jolt the dude a couple of times. One reporter said that "He rose up from the chair which created a discharge from the prisoner to the chair.
The jocks simply said..."Lightening bolts flew out his ass...."
interesting picture, that.
~snicker~

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53232 Jan 19, 2014
Morning friendlies. Another manic Monday. Hoping that this week goes better than last...

Hope everybody has a good start to the week, and a great day (even though Mondays are generally bad)

3188 - Hey, at least I got a double 8 and an ace, lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#53233 Jan 20, 2014
Morning folks.
So much for a Pats Seattle Superbowl.
Maybe next year.

5521 Ya beat me Ruby

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53234 Jan 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
Morning friendlies. Another manic Monday. Hoping that this week goes better than last...
Hope everybody has a good start to the week, and a great day (even though Mondays are generally bad)
3188 - Hey, at least I got a double 8 and an ace, lol
Doing fine....I'm off for the next three days.

")

Have a good'n Ruby.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53235 Jan 20, 2014
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Doing fine....I'm off for the next three days.
")
Have a good'n Ruby.
Wow, lucky you! Enjoy every moment!:)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53236 Jan 20, 2014
Good morning everyone ... What a great comeback for Peyton ... 400 yards, wow ... So, I fell asleep after a long day, long phone conversations and working in the dirt with my new plants ... missed the end of the SFO/SEA game but I gather SEA took the NFC championship?...

so, it's DEN/SEA ... I'll go with DEN ... GO BRONCOS ... What a great job Peyton did with his team yesterday in watching the highlights ... awesome, flawless ... wow!...

Trust everyone had a good weekend and trust your day is very nice! 75 today but cool front moving in the next few days ... highs in the 50's ... it's all good ... Enjoy your day! FC <3...

8202 ... wx man is right

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53237 Jan 20, 2014
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, lucky you! Enjoy every moment!:)
Thanks, I plan to.

Mom's coming over to look at Christmas cards with me....should be fun. Maybe we'll bake something.

")

Location hidden

#53238 Jan 20, 2014
Okay so it's Seattle and Denver. Both states have legal pot, whatta the gov's gonna bet this time?

Fromm stupid crook news to even stupider people.

A guy got really infuriated with the other driver so he decided to pull a gun.
And shot himself in the leg. Now in the hospital and then in jail.
p.s. he told the cops it was self defense.

We have a township called the villages. Used to be something else but a truck load of rich northerners bought it up (along with city council).
So, a woman got robbed in a mall parking lot. Not hurt just robbed.
Now these folks are arming themselves in case it happens again. I guess once was enough. Picture this if you will.

A bunch of geriatrics wandering around like Barney Fife with a loaded weapon looking for bad guys.

These people think nothing of oops, I hit the gas by mistake and drove through the store, and they now have guns.
Can they even see that far?

6626... you can bet i stay the hell away from there.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53239 Jan 20, 2014
Good morning friendlies

Wishing all a good day

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53240 Jan 21, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
Okay so it's Seattle and Denver. Both states have legal pot, whatta the gov's gonna bet this time?
We have a township called the villages. Used to be something else but a truck load of rich northerners bought it up (along with city council).
Now these folks are arming themselves in case it happens again. I guess once was enough. Picture this if you will.
A bunch of geriatrics wandering around like Barney Fife with a loaded weapon looking for bad guys.
These people think nothing of oops, I hit the gas by mistake and drove through the store, and they now have guns.
The Villages ...Sumpter, Lake, & Marion County ...??? Just a skosh north of Leesburg?

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53241 Jan 21, 2014
If things work out, we're taking the African Grey to the vet to have him tested for PBFD (Psittacine Beak and Feather Disease). So here goes another couple of anxious days' wait for the results!

Speaking of which, I should probably clean (disinfect) my (late) Ringneck's cage now. Got some stuff from the vet. She says they use it in their practice too, and I read the label on it, and it has special mention of the PBFD virus.

9799 - Cool, triple 9 ... and a 7

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#53242 Jan 21, 2014
Ed Teach wrote:
lol WoW!

Good morning friends! Hey Hickup, it's been a long time, nice to see you!

Ed I hope you're flying high!

Hickup it's just good to see you!

Rotor are you done with school YET?

Shovel how you liking this weather?

FC/Ruby, I hope you girls are doing well!

Okimar I never did hardly ever get to post with you in all my time here? lol

HRP you've always been interesting and with Okimar lurking in the background I always have to watch my step around you lol

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

#53243 Jan 21, 2014
Morning folks.
Ed, Hick up, Fla sounds pretty good right now. High today of 14. Low tonight of minus 7.

Just starting the semester today Ricky, a year and a half left.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Palm Bay, FL

#53244 Jan 21, 2014
Yo Ricky ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Lifelover 619,168
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 284,451
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 27 min lightbeamrider 447
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Seentheotherside 45,788
Poll does anyone want to exchange nude pics? (Oct '13) 36 min Lukewad 47
The Future of Politics in America 44 min Johnny 131
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 44 min Neville Thompson 950
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,093
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 87,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 977,205
More from around the web