South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Morning friendlies

Nearly Friday, lol. Been a rough week so far. Work load is picking up, and it's driving me insane. I hate when we're this busy, and members of the public keep pressuring us for answers on complaints they have. And the phone has been ringing a lot more than usual, and it just ruins my day everytime it rings, because I know it means more work for us! Or rather, more work for ME. My boss doesn't hold up his part of the deal, and I'm left having to deal with people who want to follow up on complaints they gave through a month or two ago, that hasn't been attended to yet.

Some days I just feel like running away

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Today is a scorcher. 38 (100) degrees! And my aircon isn't working.
But I won't complain about the heat (much). It rained A LOT yesterday, with a little bit of hail too

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

While huddled around the barrico of rum to keep warm my mates and I came up with how to tell friends.

1) a friend would visit you in jail.

2) A good friend would bail you out.

3) A great friend, would probably be in the next cell.

4440, bet we freeze again tonight.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Ruby88 wrote:
But I won't complain about the heat (much). It rained A LOT yesterday, with a little bit of hail too
Early last week our HIGH was -3 below zero,celcius. Wind chill pushed -25/30..... 100 degrees.... Must be nice. Storms with rain/hail here are signs of tornadic activity.... Do y'all have tornadoes there?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Ruby88 wrote:
Thanks for that. You know I live spitting distance from the arctic circle right?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Ed Teach wrote:
While huddled around the barrico of rum to keep warm my mates and I came up with how to tell friends.
1) a friend would visit you in jail.
2) A good friend would bail you out.
3) A great friend, would probably be in the next cell.
4440, bet we freeze again tonight.
...and a totally awesome friend would take the fall so you could keep drinking.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for that. You know I live spitting distance from the arctic circle right?
MOOSE......RUN!!!!!.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
...and a totally awesome friend would take the fall so you could keep drinking.
Uh,no.... Been there,and they DON'T give out T-shirts..... While most people look "Duck Dynasty" chic in hunter orange vests and caps. The orange jumpsuit ensemble leaves a bit to be desired.

FYI: Rolling in mud does NOT cover up the orange well. Just can't laugh THAT sh1t of.... LOL

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Early last week our HIGH was -3 below zero,celcius. Wind chill pushed -25/30..... 100 degrees.... Must be nice. Storms with rain/hail here are signs of tornadic activity.... Do y'all have tornadoes there?
Not as far as I know. Maybe strong winds (Especially in Cape Town) but tornadoes, nope

9200 - Bet today is also going to be HOT HOT HOT! Might have a swim when I get home

If our plans work out, my dad and I will be taking my ringneck to be euthanized tonight :(

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for that. You know I live spitting distance from the arctic circle right?
I'm sorry, lol

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Right... it's 07:10 and no sign of my boss yet. I hope he doesn't come in today, so I can slip away early, for an early start to the weekend. Have stuff to do at home, lol

6970 - Bet it'll be a quiet day at the office today. At least, I hope so XD

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

36 last night, scattered frost, same for tonight although a bit better on the water.
and another front on the way. Maybe the earth shifted and I missed it somehow. Have to find the sextant and see for sure.
I was going to say something else but I forgot.

Princess, kudos once again. Opened the blackberry this morning.
One of those I want some but I don't want to use it up things.
Everybody stay warm except Ruby. You need to cool down.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as far as I know. Maybe strong winds (Especially in Cape Town) but tornadoes, nope
9200 - Bet today is also going to be HOT HOT HOT! Might have a swim when I get home
If our plans work out, my dad and I will be taking my ringneck to be euthanized tonight :(
If you've ever seen/experienced a tornado.....you'd know.. Sorry about your bird. Whenever I hear ringneck I think of those beautiful asian pheasants I saw while in Korea and now in my own front yard(on occasian). I immediately mentally connect this with a gourmand's delight. Ringneck pheasant,how many ways can I cook thee..... LOL

Right now we have 3" snow on the ground with scattered bands possibly dropping more. I came into work early as it was a case of getting off my hill now or waiting until tomorrow. I gotta work tonight. Luckily I've been thru this here before and am ready to camp out for the night. There will be no getting home tonite after this crap freezes. It will get into the upper teens tonite and I ain't agonna try that 1 1/2 mile uphill drive on ice.

Spring is just around the corner tho. I know it for a fact. Princess has been getting seed/plant catalogs for a month now. Seed catalogs are NEVER wrong. Next coupl of weeks will see the groundhogs coming out and looking for their shadows. We'll see then. If all goes well fishing will be early this year.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, lol
He has relationships with the Moose and Caribou. All the while dodging the rare jealous Polar Bear..... NEVER jilt a Polar Bear. Thats our Rotor.... Walking on the wild side.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

hAPPY fRIDAY Everyone ... Have a good one ...

Sorry about your bird, Ruby ...

Windy but pretty day out ... meanwhile on the wild side, RUN ROTOR RUN! lol ...

TGIF ... FC <3 ...

9494 ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

I've been hearing about this 'agonizing' death of an inmate is Virginia? Or Ohio?
Anyway the point is agonizing for who? The murderous scum or the reporter? Let 'em suffer like their victims. But ...
That brought out the shock jocks on morning radio, relating to an execution at the prison in Starke, Fl.
Old sparkey wasn't quite upm to the task and they had to jolt the dude a couple of times. One reporter said that "He rose up from the chair which created a discharge from the prisoner to the chair.
The jocks simply said..."Lightening bolts flew out his ass...."

interesting picture, that.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

About the execution ... Nothing has been said about the "Victim" that he murdered. That crazy guys son said something about that his dad's victim didn't have an audience watch what happened to her !! WHAT ??

She was sexual assaulted , her throat slit and she was 8 months pregnant. Then .. Her husband was so distraught after all this that he committed suicide . So that man killed THREE people . I could care less if he suffered.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
About the execution ... Nothing has been said about the "Victim" that he murdered. That crazy guys son said something about that his dad's victim didn't have an audience watch what happened to her !! WHAT ??
She was sexual assaulted , her throat slit and she was 8 months pregnant. Then .. Her husband was so distraught after all this that he committed suicide . So that man killed THREE people . I could care less if he suffered.
X2!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
They never do, afraid it'll affect the outcome of the trial. So f'n what?
I could see the chair for a lot of those scum.

I vote for a murder free day to rid ourselves of these individuals.
call 'street gangs' domestic terrorists' Terminate with extreme prejudice.
We know who they are, free us to protect ourselves.

“Man I Love Fishin”

Since: Sep 13

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Ed Teach wrote:
I've been hearing about this 'agonizing' death of an inmate is Virginia? Or Ohio?
Anyway the point is agonizing for who? The murderous scum or the reporter? Let 'em suffer like their victims. But ...
That brought out the shock jocks on morning radio, relating to an execution at the prison in Starke, Fl.
Old sparkey wasn't quite upm to the task and they had to jolt the dude a couple of times. One reporter said that "He rose up from the chair which created a discharge from the prisoner to the chair.
The jocks simply said..."Lightening bolts flew out his ass...."
interesting picture, that.
~snicker~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min israeli cult must pay 115,043
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 10 min Anon 3
Obama the Anti-President 13 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 18 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 26 min yon 1,521
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,302
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••