Uggg one more final.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#53012 Dec 10, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Uggg one more final.
Hang tough...It's almost over :)

Afternoon all. Hope you are having a grand Tuesday!:)

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#53013 Dec 10, 2013
With all the hoo haa over the passing of Mr. Mandela, why the big deal with Yobama and Raul Castro?
wouldn't it be better for both countries to have a decent relationship?
Of course corporate America would want to rape and pillage, something Castro wont allow, but travel would be very nice indeed. So what if it put a hurt on the Bahamas? They charge too much as it is. Restricting many places to the very rich. Private islands indeed. Some beautiful harbors and anchorages have been closed to the cruising sailor.
Thank you very much.

Location hidden

#53014 Dec 10, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Nevermind, he just showed up. Damn
Hopefully he doesn't stay long, and when he goes somewhere, he shouldn't come back, so I can leave early. Muahahaha :evil_grin:
Ain't it always like that? Just do your best. Or hide.

“Faith Love Hope”

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#53015 Dec 10, 2013
Good morning friendlies

I had to take a different route to work this morning because of Mandela's remains being transported to the Union Buildings... Luckily I was only 15 minutes late for work, so all's good. I don't want to jinx it but my boss isn't here (yet)... Cool, if he doesn't show up I get to leave early for the third day in a row. He left early on Monday and yesterday and so did I :big_grin:

HAPPY HUMP DAY! Hope everyone has a good day.

6226 - Bet it's going to rain again today...

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53016 Dec 10, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it always like that? Just do your best. Or hide.
It's not like he's a monster. He's actually a pretty cool boss. But for some reason, it's just so much better if he's not here ;)

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#53017 Dec 10, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
With all the hoo haa over the passing of Mr. Mandela, why the big deal with Yobama and Raul Castro?
Of course corporate America would want to rape and pillage, something Castro wont allow, but travel would be very nice indeed. So what if it put a hurt on the Bahamas? They charge too much as it is. Restricting many places to the very rich. Private islands indeed. Some beautiful harbors and anchorages have been closed to the cruising sailor.
Thank you very much.
Um.......
Obama showed his 'hoo-hah' with that 'selfie' carpola...who does that during a memorial service?

Snookie, that's who.

Pfft.

He's no President - he's a diversion.

Next...

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#53018 Dec 10, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
Good morning friendlies
I had to take a different route to work this morning because of Mandela's remains being transported to the Union Buildings... Luckily I was only 15 minutes late for work, so all's good. I don't want to jinx it but my boss isn't here (yet)... Cool, if he doesn't show up I get to leave early for the third day in a row. He left early on Monday and yesterday and so did I :big_grin:
HAPPY HUMP DAY! Hope everyone has a good day.
6226 - Bet it's going to rain again today...
One of my best good friends (I have three of those, and I'm married to the best one...) lives in S.A., and loves it fiercely, but is very chagrined and disappointed with the government.(A conundrum for him, seeing as he works for a local government entity...but I digress...)
Anyway, here's to avoiding the boss, if mediocrity and subversive behavior is one's goal in life...

I prefer to be indispensable, yet unobtrusive...and quite well recognized, by those who matter.

")

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#53019 Dec 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Epic Don't Drink and Drive Prank
Lol http://youtu.be/zf vPPPc_UTs
Sorry about that, try this link instead ..

&fe ature=youtu.be

Vincit qui se vincit

#53020 Dec 11, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
Thank you very much.
YObama lol!

Location hidden

#53021 Dec 11, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like he's a monster. He's actually a pretty cool boss. But for some reason, it's just so much better if he's not here ;)
Cats and mice methinks.
Understood

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#53022 Dec 11, 2013
Good morning everyone ... Nice to see everyone ... Wishing everyone a warm and sunny day ... mid 50's and sunny here ... Just gorgeous ... Live, love, laugh! Not necessarily in that order ... FC <3 ...

4998 ... fold like a pair of isotoner gloves ...

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53023 Dec 11, 2013
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats and mice methinks.
Understood
Exactly.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53024 Dec 11, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>One of my best good friends (I have three of those, and I'm married to the best one...) lives in S.A., and loves it fiercely, but is very chagrined and disappointed with the government.(A conundrum for him, seeing as he works for a local government entity...but I digress...)
Anyway, here's to avoiding the boss, if mediocrity and subversive behavior is one's goal in life...
I prefer to be indispensable, yet unobtrusive...and quite well recognized, by those who matter.
")
Our government is a circus. And without proper leadership our country will go to the dogs so to speak. Then again...the dogs might do a better job than our current "leaders"

I think the memorial service was a good example of what the people think of our president. Being boo-ed by your own people... Says a lot. Pity those exact people keep voting for him, go figure...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#53025 Dec 11, 2013
Ruby88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our government is a circus. And without proper leadership our country will go to the dogs so to speak. Then again...the dogs might do a better job than our current "leaders"
I think the memorial service was a good example of what the people think of our president. Being boo-ed by your own people... Says a lot. Pity those exact people keep voting for him, go figure...
Thats strange... Many here feel the same way about our government. I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said Governments by their very existance are committed to growing. Governments,sadly reach a point where the buearacrats reach a level of incompetence that necessitates a wholesale change. We are fast reaching that point.

Location hidden

#53026 Dec 11, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Thats strange... Many here feel the same way about our government. I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said Governments by their very existance are committed to growing. Governments,sadly reach a point where the buearacrats reach a level of incompetence that necessitates a wholesale change. We are fast reaching that point.
As long as their only concern is protecting their own, nothing good will come from DC. People often speak of 'grass roots' groups, but they are often the reason for failure.
Can you say Gerry Mandering? Chopping up districts so only the rich few get to vote the incumbent. I'm waiting for one to more closely resemble the hammer and sickle, or perhaps the swastika.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#53027 Dec 11, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Thats strange... Many here feel the same way about our government. I think it was Thomas Jefferson who said Governments by their very existance are committed to growing. Governments,sadly reach a point where the buearacrats reach a level of incompetence that necessitates a wholesale change. We are fast reaching that point.
Congress needs to be changed often, like dirty diapers....and for the same reason.

(I think that was Mark Twain, but not positive.)

")

Location hidden

#53028 Dec 11, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Congress needs to be changed often, like dirty diapers....and for the same reason.
(I think that was Mark Twain, but not positive.)
")
Whoever said it was right.
Now let's get back to some real tavern talk.
Wasn't someone going to send out some preserves?
Got a gift from a buddy who apparently likes Canadian whiskey. I expect to see a lot of him. He gave me 1.75 litres of the stuff.
I know he knows I don't care for it. Rum, but of course. Bourbon, absolutely. Even wodka, try it with a B&B pickle next shot. Very Russian, Polish too.
Rotor, have you checked you E-mail?
Ricky, want a cannon shot?
Anybody else want a shot,'long as I'm buying ..
9402, we'll never make it that far.

“Faith Love Hope”

South Africa

#53029 Dec 11, 2013
Was almost an hour late for work this morning.

Got caught up in traffic, and saw Madiba's hearse drive by. It was a bitter-sweet moment. People were getting out of their cars and took videos of the whole thing. It was a madhouse! There were helicopters flying over the area aswell. That was quite cool...

Vincit qui se vincit

#53030 Dec 12, 2013
Morning everyone!

Rotor, how'd you do on your tests?

Are you going for your Masters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min bagittagit 99,532
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 6 min bad bob 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 670,145
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min bad bob 184,234
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min nanoanomaly 980,036
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,134
____*Historic POPE - ISRAEL Meeting MARCH 2017____ 2 hr YTubeNews 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,431
More from around the web